Happy Birthday part 1

Fated to Be Together

Your point of view

It's been about a week since we've been to the beach. Over the week, whenever Changmin wasn't busy, we would drop off the kids with Taerin and go on dates.

Changmin was a good guy. His dad taught him how to be a gentleman. We watched movies, ate dinner, and even went shopping for the twins. But he would change when the twins were asleep and it was late at night. But I'll explain that another time...

It was a bright Sunday morning and I had just woken up, thanks to the twins.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMMMAAAA!" The twins jumped on the bed and shook me.

"Thank you my loves!" I hugged them until my arms ached. 

"Here you go!" They presented a huge card they made themselves. The cover had a big crooked red heart with four stick figures in it. The tall green one was Changmin. The small red one was Yeonmi, and the blue one was Yoojin. It was obvious that the one with all sorts of colors on it was me. I loved it so much.

"Of course, you would love it, Omma. It's our first present to you." Yoojin smiled.

I just messed his hair up and opened the card. There was a small inscription that the twins' grandpa signed.

Happy 20th birthday, you-ah. The twins spent a whole night working on this card, so I hope you cherish it. I'm taking the twins out to play after you guys have your family day out. Have fun with Changmin tonight. Don't forget to use a ! ;) I wouldn't mind having more grandkids, though.

I ignored the last two sentences and noticed the twins wrote Happy Birthday in their nicest handwriting. There were pictures of balloons, flowers, and smiley faces all over. There was another inscription by Changmin.

After spending the day with the kids, we'll go wherever you want. Just tell me, okay? Happy Birthday.

I heard a knock on the door and saw Changmin leaning against the wall.

"Hey." I can't tell you enough how good he looked. 

"Morning Oppa." I stretched and finally got off the bed.

"So, where do you wanna go?"

"I'll think about it." I went into the bathroom, did what I always do, got changed, and went downstairs.

---------------------

Changmin's point of view

I was waiting for you to finish getting ready when SHE called me.

"Yobosaeyo?" I actually answered her.

"Changmin-ah,  I can't take it anymore. If you don't help me, I'll kill myself! I have sleeping pills right next to me!"

"Bwoh? Calm down, where are you?" I tried to stay calm myself. Who was she to tell me this? Was she trying to make me worried?

".........." She hung up.

"Yeah, she was just trying to scare me. Threatening me like this." I said out loud.

"Who was trying to threaten you?" I heard you from behind me.

"It's nothing. Let's go eat with the kids first." I didn't want to worry her. 

"Araso." you looked at me suspiciously, but then she smiled like she was the happiest girl in the world. Yep. I was 100 percent sure I'm in love with her.