The time when we held hands

Love Struck

A/N : Blue'll be Kyu's POV and Pink'll be Yoona's.

~

There he is, singing his first line of the song with another oppa of mine, Lee Jinki, or Onew as what people familiar of. I can't help but looking at his figures while he walks down the stage while singing his part. Why can't I be Onew for one second just to stand side by side with him, doing that part together. What am I thinking, of course I can't. I'm not the best singer in our group. Meanwhile, he has a voice like an angel that can melt everyone who hear him sing. Of course I can't.
"Yoona-ah, we're up next okay!"
Heechul oppa snapped me back to reality.
"Okay." I said to him as I walked side by side with him and Sulli, doing our part. My eyes wanders, looking for him throughout this huge stage.
Oh there he is beside Fany unnie. Should I go there?


~

Standing next to Fany is probably the best idea I could think of right now. She'd probably came here to be next to her unnies while doing the final bow. And I will casually stand in their way so I could clasps my hand with her. Brilliant, Kyu. You are indeed a genious.
There she is. I am right. She's coming closer. How I wish Yunho hyung will do the final bow now before she wanders somewhere else.
I was about to move my microphone from my left hand to my right when suddenly Fany grabbed my hand. "Let's go oppa. We're about to give our final bow now."
Oh shoot.


~

Okay now I'm standing next to him. What to do now? It's the final bow! Should I grab his hand? But that'll be too obvious. Right. I'll just look at Seo, and reached out my hand for him to grab. He'll notice that it's just for the final bow, nothing more. He will grab it.

~

I feel her hand touches mine, asking to be held. As much as I want to hold it, I just can't. This damn microphone is blocking me. What should I do?

~

Why didn't he grabbed it? Everyone's starting to bow already. Ah what the heck...

~

She held my hand. She held it. Oh no it slipped.

~

My hand slipped. Stupid microphone. But then I feel his finger touches mine. He reached out his finger just to prevent my hand to slipped from his. We held hands. Finally.

The best 8 seconds of my life, so far.

============================================================================================================================

A/N : This is just a nonsense drabble I made a looonggg time ago because of this newfound moment of KyuNa. I was going to update it waayyyy back in march (or february, I forgot XD) but AFF's having a trouble back then so I just got the chance to post it now. Hope you enjoyed it! And checkout this screencaps of them Holding hands. Thanks to @weirdoKY (I forgot ur AFF UN, sorry XD) for the time they held hands. kkk XD