Best of Friends

Love Struck

He's in Seoul.
Doing his jobs, practicing his songs and acting skills for the musical, recording some episodes for his TV shows, and sometimes helping out his mom in her new coffee shop. Practically his usual activity.

She's in Thailand.
Getting ready to leave for San Fransisco, doing her job. Again. After doing a concert a day before, and promoting her group's new album in New York a week earlier. She's a busy girl indeed.

They are both the best of friends one could ever imagine. He never failed to thanked her in every single 'Thank You' notes on his album. Neither did she. Well, except for her last album where she didn't even mentioned any particular guy in it. He was devastated at first, dissapointed to the fact that she'd probably forget about him now that she's an international artist. But she assured him that it was just because of the fans. She tried to keep it safe by not mentioning any guy in her 'Thank You' notes, as well as her other members. They don't want to make a headline just because of those 'Thank You's'. She didn't want to risk their close friendship by once again thanked him. When deep down in her heart she's dying to do so.
He finally accept her reason to why she didn't thanked him. She's I'm Yoona after all. The center of SNSD, yet the member with the most anti-fans just because of that position. And he's Cho Kyuhyun, the evil maknae of Super Junior, where antis are not a problem for him. He will just let them hate him and he continue to be this awesome guy (as what he called himself) whether to his family, his hyungs, his fans, and of course to his lovely yet weird dongsaeng Yoona.

They're that close. They even celebrate special moments together. Birthdays, new years, chuseok, and even valentines. But their schedule this past years made it hard for them to celebrate it together. They've already missed his birthday this year because of their busy schedule. She was in New York that day, promoting the album, and he's in Taiwan, entertaining his beloved ELF with Super Show 4 concert.

Today is Valentines day, and they're once again have to be separated because of the schedule. For once, he's relieved that he'll spend this year's Valentines day alone. It made him realize his true feelings for her. Their distance this past months suffered him. He can't be without her. He wants her to be his.

"Yoona.. I don't know how to say this directly, but.. I.. I just realized that I don't want you to be my friend anymore. I kinda want more than that.."

One simple yet straight to the point text message from him just sent to her. He flipped his phone back and forth, anxiously waiting for her replies. When his phone beeps, he literally jumped out of his bed hurriedly opening the new message from Weirdo Yoong. A smile formed on his face as he read her message.

"I thought you'd never ask.. :)"

 

=========================================================================================================

A/N : Just a drabble for Valentine's day. Happy Valentine's day, Musketeers! <3 (Just edit some grammar mistakes in here, thanks to michiusa for the correction! ^^)