Final

White Love

They sat in silence at the windowsill, looking out onto the street.

A single lamp, giving off a soft orange glow, allows them to watch the blanket of snow growing.

It looks pillowy and pure from out of the warmth of their room, out of the warmth of each other's embrace.

Yoseob is sitting between Junhyung's legs, back resting against his boyfriend's chest, Junhyung's arms lovingly wrapped around Yoseob's upper body.

They are breathing together, and they can both feel the rhythm so clear.

With Junhyung's left arm over Yoseob's stomach, while his right is resting across Yoseob's chest and shoulders, holding on gently to his left shoulder blade, Junhyung never wants to move ever again.

Especially now that Yoseob, holding on to Junhyung's right arm with both his hands, has started gently moving his left palm along the bare skin of his right forearm. The touch so tender, gentle, Junhyung knows he will never get enough.

Yoseob pulls his legs in a little, towards his chest, and Junhyung follows, bending his knees, now bracketing all of Yoseob's body.

His eyes flutter shut as he feels himself sinking deeper and deeper into Junhyung's warmth. Yoseob loves to lose himself so completely in Junhyung's touch.

It had started snowing before they, stumbling in from the cold, had to warm up, gone to take a hot shower, together.

Only as they came back out though, and had changed into their PJs for the night, had they noticed that for the first time this year the snow actually has not melted straight away, but seemes to be settling in to stay.

So they had cuddled up by the window to watch on for a while.

Junhyung excitedly following with his eyes the path of the snowflakes falling in the light of the streetlamp, lightly blown about by gusts of wind, is drawn back to the warm body in his arms when he hears, "One year ago I sat here alone, watching the first snow fall, thinking I would always be alone. When we became friends instead of lovers first, it...," Yoseob's voice breaks.

"…there were moments in which it made you feel more alone than ever," Junhyungcompletes the thought, holding on tighter to his boyfriend's frame, so still, he could fool anyone but Junhyung into thinking everything is alright.

Junhyung is aware of the thoughts stiring underneath.

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up," Yoseob feels the need to say, unsure himself why, head resting on Junhyung's left shoulder slowly turning, Yoseob closing his eyes and burying his face in the crook of Junhyung's neck.

"Love, no," Junhyung softly places a kiss into Yoseob's hair and tightens his hold on the other in reassurance. "I think you are wonderful, beautiful. Literally breathtaking. From the moment we met the one thing you could never do was make me doubt that, doubt you. Even when we fought, even when we fight these days...I might question who we are, together, but I still never doubt you. You are amazing."

Yoseob turns half in Junhyung's arms, away from the slight cold seeping in through the window, head coming to rest on the rapper's chest, whose chin gently rests in Yoseob's hair a second later.

It is Yoseob seeking out warmth.

And Junhyung trying to spend it.

"I thought never could someone as wonderful as you love someone as damaged as me," Junhyung says in a voice so quiet it is reminiscent of a whisper, but clearer, softer. Words filled with such certainty, every single one of them holding, showing love.

"I will always love you Yang Yoseob," Junhyung adds with a smile.

It takes Yoseob a moment to figure out how that works again, filling your lungs with air.

"You are not damaged. You are bright and wonderful," Yoseob whispers back, willing his voice to be stronger with the next sentence. "You are the only person I have ever met who knows how to read my scars." And Yoseob feels what used to be a desperate plea for love build within him. It is now the love so intense spilling over with the tears falling.

Junhyung cannot hold back tears of his own. Yoseob has never said it so clear, has never layed himself open like that, for Junhyung to hold. For Junhyung to betray and break, I would never. So much trust. So much distance carefully kept for so long...gone.

Yoseob worries for a moment, as he feels Junhyung stiffened, knowing, even before he looks, it means tears have started to fall.

It is the only time Junhyung ever grows that still shows when he is awake, tears, and then there are the nightmares. The three often come together, so Yoseob has learned to watch carefully for Junhyung's needs. Sometimes craving, sometimes unable to stand even Yoseob's touch.

Yoseob worries he might have moved too fast, gone too far too fast.

Tenderly lifting his head of Junhyung's chest, moving his left hand gently to rest over the other's heart, they find each other's eyes and Yoseob can let go of the worry, finding the love, so much love flowing so much stronger than the tears still running.

Yoseob briefly glances over to the clock on the wall of his room.

Junhyung sees a soft smile grow on Yoseob's lips and following his gaze he sees it too.

While they have been sitting here, Monday has passed.

Looking back from the clock, Junhyung finds Yoseob's eyes on him again. Junhyung also finds the soft blush coloring his lover's face to be a lovely glow.

Yoseob feels Junhyung's heartbeat sped up under the tips of his fingers as their eyes found each other again, feeling his own heart hammering so hard as he gives in to the impulse to lean forward, ever closer to Junhyung.

Yoseob smiled wider, knowing they both would have abated their gazes by now if it was anyone else that was so close.

Yoseob hums the words first, "My Valentine."

Junhyung runs his right hand soft and slow through Yoseob's hair, giving both of them a moment to breathe before he hums just as sweet, "My Valentine."

There are a million words more that could be said, but not a single one is needed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY PEOPLE ^_^

MY BLOCK B HOODIE CAME TODAY AND THAT IS THE BEST VDAY PRESENT EVER xoxo APART FROM BEAST RELEASING THE MYSTERY MV SPECIAL EDITION AND MY GHUNNIE FROM X-5 WHO FINALLY MADE A TWITTER HEHEHE

Anyway, how was this story? Hmmm, inspired by Valentine's Day! Hoped it was alright :/ love you guys <3