Chapter 4 - Who are you?

Bound by Power


           Yongsun walked over to the table and faced the short haired girl (ofc because she couldn't face the blue haired girl).
"Hey...umm hi I'm Kim Yongsun and I just wanted to say sorry on behalf of my friend."
The girl then looked at Byul by her side and rolled her eyes...well she obviously didn't have a good impression of the girl. To this Yong said, "Oh I know you must've been disgusted by her actions...but I'm telling you, don't take her words seriously...she's usually that greasy and flirty but she means no harm."
At this the short haired girl chuckled and said teasingly,"Ohh... so this baby can flirt huh...baby who drinks Strawberry milk huhh!"
Well now Byul was furious, "Oh excuse me, I'm not a baby okay and anyways the milk was for Unnie! " But what she forgot was that now it was Yong who flared up. She could see her face turn red with anger and it was so not good for them. Any mistake and there could be a huge mishap because Yong's powers were way more disastrous than Byul's.
Sensing the situation Byul quickly tried to cool her down, "Unnie cool down...You have to control. "
"Oh nobody calls me a BABY huhh...." murmured an angry Yong.
Byul had always known that Yong prefered to be the tough old unnie and never liked when anyone showed too much love and concern. She would always avoid old people and Byul never understood why. But this was one rare time when she has seen her so flared up.
As the short-haired girl was about to say sorry... Yong just stormed out of the cafe.
All three of them were confused...when the blue haired girl stood up and said, "Yahh...Ahn Hyejin when are you gonna start behaving. She came to say sorry and you... Anyways I'll go and and try to apologise to her."
"Ohh...noo I don't think it would be a good idea! " said Byul who was worried she would find out about Yong's powers.
"No....don't worry about me I think apologising would really make everything okay. Anyways I'm habituated with cleaning up the mess she makes."
Before Byul could say anything the blue haired girl ran out of the cafe. She took a seat.
"Well......I'm sorry I acted like a jerk out there. Just a bit stressed out with stuff going on. By the way Ahn Hyejin..... nice to meet you! " said the short haired girl while streching out her hand.
"Oh it's fine, Moon Byulie it is and now it's nice to meet you." and they shared a laugh.

          The blue haired girl ran to find Yong sitting on a bench under a nearby tree with her hands clasped together. She reached up to her and sat beside her. As the blonde haired girl turned to her she carefully noticed her, perfectly bright eyes, milky white skin, cherry lips, the lavender colour suit and that white shirt looking so damn classy on her and yeah there was a cute mole under her right eye.
"Hey I'm sorry about whatever Hyejin said. She usually freaks out whenever she's stressed. But I apologise on behalf of her. "
"Oh it's fine...it was just for that moment. I'm not mad at anyone" said Yong smiling.
Oh my god she has such cute depths at the corner of her lips, "Oh well you are a Unnie I guess.... I'm Jung Wheein, nice to meet you! "
Yong was still afraid because her hands have been burning up but she just couldn't avoid the charms of this newfound angel, Jung Wheein who was looking at her with those puppy eyes and such cute dimples. She unknowingly lent out her hand towards Wheein, "Oh Wheein... nice to mee........"
Yongsun suddenly drew her hand back and looked alarmed.
"Who are you?"
"Umm...I just said I'm Whee...."
"Not that...who exactly are you? You are not an average teenage girl. "
"Umm what are you talking about...." Wheein was a bit afraid because Yong looked too confident about her assumptions. Wheein was afraid her identity and specialities will be revealed. "
"You are mistaken Unnie I'm..... "
"Wheein, look I know you must be afraid of opening up... wait follow me" Yong took her to a nearby garden and stopped near a deserted tree.
Making sure no one could see them, Yongsun closed her eyes and swayed her hand near a branch. A spark of fire arose from her palm and the branch caught fire. Wheein was standing and staring agape at the wonder Yongsun just showed her.
"Yahh Wheein.... stop staring and do your thing! "
Wheein came to her senses and motioned at the branch. A shower of ice sprinkled over the branch and the fire went off.
Both of them realised that they now let their secrets out to each other.
"But how did you know ?" asked a confused Wheein.
"When I took your hand in mine....all of the heat, the pain was gone and my body shivered with a current of coldness. It's just sparked before my eyes that you possesed some kind of power, you are like me! "
"Oh is it like that...." Wheein was kind of blushing for reasons she didn't know.
"Can I hold your hand again ?" said a shy Yongsun with flushing red cheeks.
Wheein lent her hand and Yongsun took it with a smile. Both of them were smiling at each other until Yongsun started freaking out and fell to the ground with her hands covering her ears tightly.