Chapter 3 - The first meeting

Bound by Power

       Byul was a coffee lover whereas Yong didn't like strong drinks...but who cares Byul would always drag her along to cafes . One such day both of them where sitting in a newly opened cafe just a few blocks away from Byulie's house.
"Unnie I got myself some cappuccino...u want something?" asked Byul.
"Umm....well if u cared so much about me u shouldn't have dragged me here at the first place. Anyways get me some strawberry milk for now" sighed Yongsun.
"Huhh...this girl can't say even one sentence without taunting"
Saying this Byulie turned to reach the counter and placed the order. Well what she didn't notice was that a short haired girl just received her order and was going to walk by her with her tray in hand and so Byulie unknowingly took a step back. Fortunately the girl was far enough for the drink to not spill but close enough to trigger her anger.
"Hey you dummy, can't you see someone is walking over here and carrying something!" said the angry short haired girl.
" Oh well I was gonna say sorry but it's not a word meant for rude people...so stop yelling at me it wasn't my fault!" answered Byul.
" Ughh what an arrogant . If I were any closer the coffee would've spilled on my clothes" then she looked at Byul from toes to top and said " But looks like you don't have any sense of fashion"
Just then the girl at the counter said, "Ma'am your strawberry milk is ready."
"Huhh such a baby...drinking milk in a cafe" said the short haired girl while chuckling and left.
"Ughh unnie...bcoz of your milk else I would've never let her have the last line of the argument. But Godd....she is some real tough girl!" thought Byulie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       Yongsun wanted to leave soon since the smell of caffeine wasn't something she could stand for long. Just then the bell hung on the door ringed and she turned to see the new customer. What she saw was something she'd never seen before. A young pretty girl...oh no a blue haired girl had just entered. The sweet and pure smile on her face felt like butterflies all around her head and heart. As soon as she realised she have been staring at the new girl for too long that too with open she turned away shyly. After few seconds Yong again turned to look at her and started smiling even before she knew that herself. 
"Such a cute and innocent soul she looks....almost like a puppy" she whispered to herself while smiling until some angry voices disrupted her heavenly staring session.
"Ughh this pabo again got into a fight. She must've again thrown some cheesy lines to someone.
She again turned to the new girl and saw her sketching something on a notepad. 
"How serene is this..."
"Yea...that's awsome...you keep staring at girls while I get shouted at!" said the angry hamster.
"Well generally it's the other way round with you and your harem so stop venting ur anger on me. I know you must've said some of your cheesy pickup lines. Don't worry I always do the helping part."
Yongsun tried to find the short haired girl and saw her approaching the blue haired girl.
"Okay now it'll be just me who does the helping....don't worry l'll talk to her" said an excited Yongsun.
"But it's not what you think...I didn't flirt" defended Byul.
But it was too late because all Yong wanted was to see the blue haired girl up close.