It's you

Steal Me With A Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun holds the cold pack closer to his head, nursing his hangover. He can faintly hear Chanyeol yelling at him from the kitchen, all of which goes over his head. There's a sharp pain running through his temples, his brain is most definitely going to burst. He shakes his head, trying to recollect events of last night, but everything's murky in his head. Flashes of conversation with Kai play in his mind but he can't quite grasp onto the details and it bothers him. He calls Kai's phone an approximate of 27 times, all of which go unanswered. A sense of guilt engulfs him and he doesn't understand why. Right when he's about to call him the 28th time (the last time he tells himself), he sees an update from Kai on his Instagram, it's a pic of him and Kyungsoo huddled together, and the caption reads "isn't he the best :(". Baekhyun's eyes are fixated on the post, until Chanyeol walks in with a glass of water and some aspirin. He turns his phone off, suddenly feeling worse, bile rising in his throat.

 

Chanyeol hastily shoves the glass of water in his face, "What were you even thinking, Baek. What if something happened to you? You're ing lucky that Junmyeon dude was there last-,"

 

Oh . Junmyeon.

 

Baekhyun rises to his feet, "Did he leave his number or anything?" he asks anxiously.

 

Chanyeol huffs and walks over to the little wooden chest on the teapoy and pulls out a small note. "He picked you up last night and called me from your last dialled when you passed out. I can't even-,"

 

Baekhyun grabs the note from him and leaves a sigh of relief when he sees a number scrawled lightly on it.

 

Chanyeol still hovers around him, "Are you even listening to me?"

 

"No," Baekhyun says, fingers flying over his keypad, spouting out an apology. Chanyeol flails his hands in defeat.

 

The ruffling of jacket makes Baekhyun rise his head up. He finds Sehun at the entrance, glaring at him, Baekhyun just stares at him vacantly in response.

 

Sehun gritts his teeth, "What the did you do? Kai looks miserable,"

 

Baekhyun massages his head, "He doesn't seem too miserable to me," he mumbles, shoving past him. He hears Chanyeol and Sehun whisper-shout at him as he shuts himself in Chanyeol's room. All the yelling isn't allowing him to type out a coherent message to Junmyeon.

 

from Baekhyun:

hey this is baekhyun!

is this junmyeon?

 

from Junmyeon:

Hi, Baekhyun!

How are you feeling?

 

from Baekhyun:

i've been better. i'm so sorry about yesterday. did i try to kiss you? oh god i don't remember. i'm so so sorry

 

from Junmyeon:

You need to calm down. No, you didn't kiss me, Baekhyun. Stop psyching yourself out.

 

from Baekhyun:

i was a mess yesterday. thanks for helping me out :(( i owe you a cup of coffee or something. pls don't say no.

 

from Junmyeon:

Hahaha alright. I'm busy this week, what about next Tuesday evening?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter