Two

Loviñ mysëlf

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A entire day went by, baëkhyun didn't see nor heard anything from the strict looking man.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He was confused about everything why his look alike stared down at him like that and why he touched him,the most confusing part was the reaction he gave after touching, he looked utterly shocked to his shell like he couldn't believe what he had just done, baëkhyun didn't even got the chance to ask him why he did that, is it normal ?.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The door was open for him to leave but why didn't he ?.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baëkhyun would blame at the way the other was looking at him that just got him freeze on his spot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was so bizarre to have sehun beside him talking with him like he was someone special.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baëkhyun isn't special.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He doesn't understand any of this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why didn't they killed him when they had the chance ?.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ you're spacing out again, am i that boring ?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baëkhyun startled at the voice near his ears, sehun was breathing softly with his lips touching baëkhyun's ears, he doesn't know why they keep coming close to him it doesn't seem normal to him at all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ i- i was thinking about someone".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun backed away from him, eye's searching baëkhyun's in a way to get the answers but baëkhyun didn't dare to lift his face up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ oh, who's that someone if may i know ?".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baëkhyun felt uncomfortable with their closeness, sehun's hand was on his knees rubbing at him, he really wanted to ask if this is normal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He stared at the male for the first time after their First meeting, he was really good looking, eye's were shining under the dim light of the room, baëkhyun suddenly felt nervous.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ baek- baekhyun he-"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The name baekhyun felt oddly unfamiliar on his tongue like he has never even heard of this name, in reality they share the same name.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ did he do something to you again ?".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baëkhyun nervously bit his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ no- i- he- just got closer- to me and he-". 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baëkhyun stopped talking ridiculously when sehun held his shoulders in a firm grip.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ what do you mean by got closer to you ?". Baëkhyun was torn between answering him when the door slammed open making him flinch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun stood there breathing heavily, with an unusual chain hanging around his neck, he didn't waste any time in yanking baekhyun out of the bed, dragging him out of the room with a harsh grip around his look alike's arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ baekhyun stop, whoever wounded your ego this time take your anger on them, just let him go". Baekhyun turned around facing the taller male, his eyes were narrowing at him with an unbelievable amount of hate at that moment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Don't come between this". His voice lower in octave threatening at the male.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ just don't hurt him, please". Baekhyun eyebrows furrowed at him, sehun never looked like this before, what changed?, Baekhyun was curious.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ and if I did hurt him ?". Both of the male were so into arguing with each other that they entirely forgot about baëkhyun's presence, the more sehun angered baekhyun the more he tightened his hold around his clone with a massive amount of strength, baëkhyun shaked in fear, his tears were dropping down at the ground, baëkhyun closed his eyes, he didn't want to see them shouting at each other but when baekhyun dug his nails on his wrist he couldn't stop himself from sobbing loudly and trying to get his hand free.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ you're hurting- me please let- me- go please". Baekhyun seems to get his out of the trance when he finally let go baëkhyun fell to the ground with a thud catching his hands In pain, he looked rather pathetic with his head low in a bow and trembling uncontrollably.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was sehun who first crouched down at his level to inspect his injured wrist, that was bleeding now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ , we need to bandage this right now or it'll swell". Baëkhyun let out a whimper when sehun touched his hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun's face was unreadable.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He saw his clone clutching his eyes shut in pain, his lips were trembling, strands of hair fell in front of his face, most of all that captured baekhyun's attention was his bleeding pale wrist now covered in red.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He didn't twice before pushing sehun out of the way and carrying baëkhyun bridal style hurrying to his room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He was lighter the baekhyun has assumed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun can feel sehun's stare behind his head but that wasn't his concern right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He can see that The small male inside his arms was hesitating to grab on his neck, their eyes met, baekhyun opened the door of his room with his feet, still maintaining eye contact with his clone, it was magical they way he blinked at his eye color changed into a deeper shade of blue, maybe it was just baekhyun's eye's playing on a trick but he swore he just saw his sky like eyes changing into something deep blue like the ocean.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun carefully led him on top of his bed, he tried backing away, but the spooky piece of chain around baekhyun's neck got stuck in baëkhyun's see through shirt not that baekhyun has been staring at that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ i- I'll do it". Baëkhyun shuttered a bit, trying to remove the weird chain with his shaking hands, he heard a sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ leave it ". Baëkhyuns hands stopped at the command, the closeness between them bring back the memories of the past, the only difference was that it was baëkhyun that was staring at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He didn't stop staring at the blue eyes in front of him still when he was blindly searching for the kit inside the drawer. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ give me your hand". Baekhyun took his hand with a little more force then he wanted to, his clone hissed in pain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ sorry- i-" baekhyun shaked his own head, he shouldn't apologize, how stupid that must be.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He couldn't deny how beautiful the blue eyed male was looking under him, now that he wasn't staring at him, baekhyun got the chance to treat his wounded wrist without holding back his breath.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's so awkward, once he was done with it he tapped at his clones hand in a way of telling him, when his clone turned his face to him the chain that was holding them together made baekhyun lose his balance when he was crouching down and he fell.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another moment of pause.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Someone's heart was beating loudly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Their chests were pressed together so it was difficult to say who.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baëkhyun can feel warm breath on his skin because of the face that was buried in his neck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nervously he pushed him with his uninjured hand, he didn't seem to budge from his place.

 

 

 

 

 

“ um, i- can you- ". Baëkhyun was unprepared for him to back out so fast that he took him up with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baëkhyun didn't dare to look up at him when his hands tried yanking the chain out of his shirt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun sighed in disbelief, what the is wrong with this stupid chain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ i- i- should try-". Baekhyun snapped at him with his eye's making him shut immediately, defeated with himself he undone the chain and threw at it on his clone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baëkhyun didn't get what he was saying, still holding the chain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ just wear it and don't lose I'll check this around your neck daily ". Baekhyun turned around to leave when he heard a small voice calling his name hesitatingly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ i-i just can't take it- i should-" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ you think you can give me something in return ?". Baekhyun said, face Stoic but something in his voice made baekhyun break the eye contact.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baëkhyun stopped talking after that when he got an idea, he nodded at him, baekhyun gave him an amused smile, 

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly walking toward his clone again, he stopped right in front of him, waiting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ so what can you give me ?".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baëkhyun thought of this again, staring down at the spooky chain, he made up his mind...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was confused to see his clone struggling to get the face chain out of his face, he went ahead to stop him but baëkhyun already took it out handing him the chain with his face Hiding behind his white locks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ isn't this kind of important to you, the first time I touched it i remember you crying, quite sadly may i add ". Baëkhyun shook his head dismissing the subject.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now staring closely to the chain, he can definitely see how rare and expensive it must be, it's from a different planet it was obvious.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun grabbed his chin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Raw Beauty, yeah that's the word he's looking for, the majestic appearance his clone has, the cut that adored his face might be shameful to him but to baekhyun it was a beauty mark, it's rare for him to stare at someone with interest, here he is staring at himself like he never saw someone lookin this beautiful when he sees himself almost daily, it was unexplainable, it just drew him closer to him, so close that he sees it, the changing of his eye colour, he was right, ocean blue it is, do they also sparkle like be was imagining right now,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun always thought he doesn't looks good with his hair down, looks like he is wrong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

For the briefest of a moment he saw his clone looking down at his lips, he really needs to get his sleep before he starts hallucinating wierde things again.

 

 

 

 

Withdrawing himself the words seems to be caught in his throat.

 

 

 

“ tell me if you need this again ". baekhyun said putting the chain inside his pocket and Didn't wait for his clones reaction and left in a hurry.

 

 

 

He can't risk himself losing control again.

 

 

 

 

 

The future's unpredictable for now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Hi