Chapter 2

Plane Wrecked

A.N - This chapter is going to switch to first person perspective of JiAh

I went back to my group of friends on the verge of tears but I tried not to let any out because I needed to be strong because if I show any weaknesses Baekhyun might take advantage of that. My clothes were damp from wwhen baekhyun threw water on me. What have I done to him to deserve this. From what I recall I have'nt done anything to that bastard. My three friends look at me with concern and pity which I don't need at the moment

"OMG Jiah-ah are you ok" Juhyun said with worry. I nodded

"Ji Ah I'm sorry I could'nt protect you from those jerks" Jongin said while trying to dry her hair. I smiled at him sweetly because it wasn't his fault "It's ok it's not your fault" Before he could reply somin cut him off

"Come on Jiah let's get you cleaned up the plane is going to leave soon" After somin dried my hair with the hair dryer from her suitcase we lined up to go to the plane. I couldn't believe it baekhyun and his gang already ruined my day because it was supposed to be the best day ever. Once we boraded the plane we Juhyun beside me, Jongin and somin were sitting away from us which was annoying nut at least I wasn't alone. I wanted to get some rest as it was going to be long flight. I paced my earphones in my ears and closed my eyes. After about 5 minutes I felt something hit my head, I looked to see who was behind me and it was sunmi and Jihyo. Out of all the people that could have sat beside me it had to be them. I felt something on my head again and I looked back to see what was happening. Sunmi and Jihyo were hitting a ball across my head. Where did they get that ball from?

"What are you looking a " Sunmi said with that y face

I didn't say anything and turned back and suprisingly she did'nt say anything. I suddenly needed the toilet and left to go when suddenly the plane started to shake. After doing my business I noticed baekhyun on the way back and he gave me a deadly glare, I quickly avoided his gaze and dashed off back to Juhyun.

"Did you feel the plane shake junnie"

"No I did'nt why what happened"

"Nothing I think I'm just being paraniod"

A couple hours later after sleeping I woke up because I started to feel reaaly hot. I looked around and noticted that the mostly everyone was sleeping. I looked out the window and noticed a flames coming out th eplane. OMG the plane was on fire. My heart started to palpitate and I did'nt know what to do. My breathing was uneven and heavy and I could'nt breath. Were we going to die? And with all my might I screamed. Loud. I needed someone else to know so they can slove the problem.

"Jinnie what's wrong what happened are you ok why are you screaming" Juhyun said while rubbing her eyes.

"Nerd what the is your problem I'm trying to get a decent sleep" Jihyo screamed

Everyone was annoyed like really annoyed but I did'nt really care at this stage.

"THE PLANE IS ON FIRE" I screamed and with that there was chaos everywhere. People looked out the window and checked and that was it, we were going to die. People started to hug there friends some people were void and some were just crying.

I looked at Juhyun and my eyes started to water, I took her in my arms and we sobbed and sobbed

"Oh Junnie is this it? Are we going to die?" My voice croaked and all I could think about was my mom and Jimin, which made me burst into tears even more.

"Jinnie before anything happens I want you to know that I love you. You've been the best friend anyone could ask for." Juhyun cried into my shoulders. There were no lights no captain or teachers, I did'nt know what was happening. I hope we all make it out alive.The plane jolted and there was a smell of burning machinery. Everybody gasped and there were a few screams. The plane started to go down and down and I slowly started to lose conciouness. Everything turned black and all I wanted was for us all to be alive. Adrenaline floods my system, It pumps and beats like it’s trying to escape. I think my heart will explode and my eyes are wide with fear. My body wants to either run fast for the safety of the hills or to the crate of weaponry, but instead I remain where I am. Let's face it, there is really only one thing I can do: Pray no one kills me. I want to take one great leap off the pressure plate and run to safety. My adrenaline surges so fast I almost vomit, I can taste saliva thickening in my throat and beads of sweat trickling down my brow. At some point I'll have to move, and I’ll have to live with what I get.

There was a crunch of gravel behind me, not the kind of continuous noise you'd get from a rolling car, but the defined short crunch of a footstep. The darkness pressed in on me as I fought the urge to turn around. Then there came another crunch, this time lighter and slower as if the maker of the noise was trying to be quieter, to sneak up on me perhaps.

I woke up and found myself on an extremely hot bright sunny desert island filled with shiny soft bright green palm trees containing rough bright yellow hard felt juicy apples. The simple strong plane I was in earlier shattered into little pieces of broken glass and metal when crashing onto the wet slimy coffee colored sand and burning with red orange colored flames. After my realization to this heart throbbing incident I began to run pressing my eight inch footsteps into the wet squishy slimy light brown sand looking in every direction with my wide open eyes filled with confusion in search of other survivors. I was in a daze we my knees hurt and everything throbbed like hell. My eyes were fuzzy and all I could think aout was fining someone who was alive.

A deep wound is sliced in the flesh of my upper right arm. It's heavily oozing out blood and there's a bluish-purple bruise forming around it. I lightly press my index finger against the center of the cut and in a sharp breath as the pain spirals all across my body. Colorful spots contour the sides of my eyes and I have to bite my lip from the pain of it all Please Juhyun, Jongin, Sunmi be alive, that's all I was thinking. I did'nt have time to notice my injuires as I had a cut through my leg and my arms were bleeding but that was'nt my piroirty. The pain throbs in my guts, it's deep and warm, but not in a nice way. It feels like someone has their hand in there and are squeezing my organs either gently or as hand as they can. When it wanes I can move, when it returns I can only hold still and breathe, breathe slow and deep until it ha passed. There is no blood anywhere but my abdomen is purple and lumpy where it should be smooth. Every step feels like a nail bomb exploding in my innards. I promised Juhyun that we are going to make it out alive.

"HELLO" I screamed into the yellow abyss of sand and trees. From what I could notice we were on a island, I did'nt know what was happening or if anyone was alive.

"Hello" I screamed again

"HE-" I

could'nt even finish the word from what I saw.

I stumbled across the rocks until I crossed a little hill of sand and I saw bodies everywhere with blood and the plane in bits and pieces.