For Forever

Apple - One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title : For Forever

Genre : Romance, Angst, Non AU

Pairing : Kyuhae, slight Kyumin

Main Characters : Donghae, Kyuhyun and other Super Junior Members

Donghae centric

Warnings : Sad, read at your risk because some of you might not like it

Note : I had posted it as a separate one shot at first but now I think that it should be here. It's short and simple.

 

~For Forever~

 

“If I had a heart, I’d give it to you.” That’s what Kyuhyun said to Donghae when the latter confessed to him. “But I don’t have it anymore. So don’t ask for it.”

 

Donghae had felt there was nothing worse than getting your heart broken. But even worse things were to come.

 

** **

 

“Donghae-ah, I told you do your work properly. You don’t even listen to me. Now concentrate.”

 

“Another wrong step? Just how many NGs you had already. Seriously, you are so burdensome.”

 

“I don’t understand how did those Super Junior members even tolerated him. He only has a handsome face. His dancing and singing are average. How did he even manage to make it in that group.”

 

“It’s all face, I tell you. If he didn’t have that face, he’d be nothing.”

 

It’s been six months before he broke ties with Super Junior. Nothing more mattered to him. He was too busy thinking about how nice things would have been if he was still with s. Even though they criticized him sometimes, they cared for him. They loved him. Unlike this new group he was going to be a part of.

 

The company decided the disbandment of Super Junior. But it won’t happen all together. The members will disappear slowly, one after another. The process started two years ago. Kangin, who had already been sitting out for DUI officially left SM and Super Junior. Heechul followed next joined by Shindong, Sungmin and Yesung. Eunhyuk cried a lot but they had no choice. This year started with Eunhyuk leaving the band followed by Siwon and Ryeowook. Donghae and Kyuhyun were left. It hurt them so much to leave but there was nothing they could do.

 

Super Junior was losing its ground. Ever since Leetuek’s depression got worse, things had already started to go downhill. The leader decided it was better to take a break. But the break was too long. They contacted their hyung constantly, waiting for him to get better while he spent time with his family. But then suddenly, he went missing.

 

The news made headlines all over the newspapers. The disappearance of the leader of Super Junior came as a big shock. They couldn’t find him. And after one year of his disappearance but Super Junior’s hiatus, the company decided to bring an end to this legendary group.

 

The members still loved each other. Their bond was still strong. But an empty space was left which couldn’t be filled without leader. This empty space created cracks and the wall of Super Junior started to break down. Slowly, everything deteriorated.

 

While Kyuhyun and Donghae were still the two last members of Super Junior, they decided to share the dorm. They wanted to stay as friends until the Super Junior disbanded completely when even one of them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter