Coincidence Or Fate?

Who Exactly Are You In My Life?

In a Winter day like this, Is the time where I appreciate the city Seoul the most. On my way to work i inhale the sweet aroma of the coffee from 'Arnolds Coffee Shop'. Finally, unable to resist anymore i went in and bought myself of a cup of expresso double shot-the usual and headed straight to Seoul's national Hospital where i work as a student nurse.

I love it although its tough and difficult at times,learning a new language is the most challenging for me but in the end it was all worth it.

After my tiring but enjoyable work has been accomplish i usually end my day with my favourite snack dukbokki, i cross the road to buy deukbokki at the local street market. Just smelling its aroma brought a phenomenal sensation to my growling stomach.

"ahjumma! Dukbokki jusaeyo!".  Ahjumma hands me a Bowl of dukbokki  and forgetting the rest of the world around me i started to munch away, Eat,munch,swallow a mouthful,and another one and another..

 

Nothing taste better the dukbokki!!!

After i have finished the  Last of it..i took my head  away from the bowl, and politely asks how much it was when i realise that wasn't the usual ahjumma, who i usually buy from. 'i could be soo clueless at times,' i thought, as i think of the numerous times i space out in a day.

"its 200 won".The Kind ahjumma said.

Suddenly i felt someone beside me, but i didnt pay attention to the unknown stranger, as i as i fumble around the inside of my bag looking for my purse.I  heard the strangers voice. "ahjumaa eego jusaeyo (this one please) as he pointed at the savoury dukbokki. His deep smooth was somehow familiar I thought, but i was too busy trying to look for my missing purse than to do any kind of philosophical deep thinking.

*Yes!* i thought as i felt a bulky hard object inside my bag.

'i'm definitely sure its this one.' I took out my purse from my bag,opened it and hand in the 200 won to the patient ahjumma. I bowed and  walk away. Suddenly i hear her shouting "Ya! Agashi! (hey ms) 숏ㄱㅅ동ㅎ얄!!)"

"eeh?" i thought , now that was simply just too fast for me. "was she speaking hangul?" Her accent, I can immediately tell that she's not from Seoul. She was speaking too fast i couldnt understand.

Embarrassed, i didnt know what to say nor do so i nodded and smiled. Yet her expression seems like she was annoyed? Or perhaphs 'Worried.' I couldnt tell. She was about to point at something but at this moment the stranger who had his back turn from me eating away his beloved dukbokki finally looked behind to face me and said in english ..

"agashi, (ms) she is saying that your beg,your bag is still,still here." He pointed at my bag who was lying at the stall' but i couldnt move, I was left frozen at the person who is no longer a stranger to me. Why?  because this person, i know him.I think everyone by now HAS heard of him if not then 'Them' 'the other members'.

Forgetting everything else as if it was only me and him who exist in this world i stared at him,for who knows how many seconds? Minutes?.

He stood there still waiting for my reply.  FinAlly i managed to snap out of my own little world.

'ah neh' i walked back to the stall and grabbed my bag. I bowed to thank the ahjumma once again. I felt chills run down my spine as i feel him still staring at me. Nervous, tense, i looked at him without meeting his eyes i bowed and said in my most polite and sweet voice ever 'eer, kam,kamsahamnida' and I w scurried as fast as i could with my heart beating fast.

I wanted to scream but he'll think im some crazy fangirl.i can't believe i met him. In the 2 years i live in Seoul not once did i ever think i can meet one of them in the most ordinary day like this.

I sighed as i remember, *although i do wish it was him and not him* but atleast he looks like him right? Yes but i want him! Ahhhhh! What am i doing murmuring to myself in a subway full of people? I gently gave myself a slap on the head. Calm down Lee Jiyeon. I rested my head on the window of the subway trying to reminisce every single detail of what happened 20 minutes ago,  I close my eyes and I try to remember what he looks like and smiled at the thought of it.......