Teaser 1

Dear Diary, I killed an idol group I Apply open
teaser 1:
The day I killed an idol group
 
 

“Don’t touch me!“

The moment the scream was echoing through the company hallways, all eyes laid on the person that was more or less dragged outside. Tears were streaming down the usually beautiful face, lips spread to showcase gnashing teeth.
 
 “I’ve done nothing wrong! THIS IS A MISTAKE!“
 
 
 The screams kept echoing. Angrily. Violently. Desperately. Four bodyguards were trying their best to fight back the force of wrath and with every second that felt like hours passing, the angry cries started to become a saddening wailing.
 
 Everyone was sneaking from the security of the upper floor rooms. A few courageous people outside even dared to openly stare at the poor soul who must have felt lonelier than ever in their life.
 
 “I knew the day would come…“ The words were nothing more than a whisper. A thought so many were sharing while thanking God it wasn’t them being dragged out of the building like a criminal.
 
 I turned around to face the few group members that either looked concerned, indifferent, or even gleeful. My eyes wandered to the window that led to the front gate of the company. Masses of journalists were waiting outside and like a swarm of piranhas, they circled the bodyguards and the idol once they stepped out.
 
 The little group drowned within the sea of flashlights and the cries died out and turned into a silence of resentment.
 
 “And thus an era comes to an end.“
 
 To this day I remember my own words when I watched the idol I wanted to see fall so much being slaughtered by the media and society. 
 
 Nobody had known that what happened to said idol would affect the entire company and each of us. Not even me… who had blown the whistle on them and ruined all of our lives.

 
 

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I started this project and it's going slowly - I know. But I'm still holding on to this and to show you I'm still alive and to give you a first glance at how my writing looks, have a little teaser <3 I hope to see some apps incoming soon x3