Plotlines

Dear Diary, I killed an idol group I Apply open
Last updated june 20, 2021.
the plotlines
H:GH TENSION
king party banger
lovely king party banger used to be the perfect leader when h:gh tension debuted. unfortunately, ever since they were sent to japan he changed completely. nowadays he can be found in local clubs, drinking until the early morning and hooking up with random girls almost daily. his phone is filled with content nobody should ever see otherwise his career might be done for good. wrong friends bring out the worst of people. the h:gh tension leader has way too many of them.

Position: leader, Main Rapper, Main Dancer, Vocalist

brownie points: age range 1988-1995, explain his personality before and after the south korean ban, participated in produce 101 but didn't even make it into the top 30
Currently open
mr ignorant
mr ignorant is infamous for his ignorant behavior and opinions he shares with the media once too often every now and then. he was caught on camera gossiping about another very popular rookie group when h:gh tension debuted and caused his group to be banned from broadcast stations for a long time due to racist remarks. he never understood why people made such a big deal out of it. free speech, right? 

Position: Lead Rapper, lead dancer, vocalist

brownie points: age range 1988-1995, come up with scandals he caused, wasn't allowed to participate in produce 101
Currently open
sir "can't keep his hands out yo pants"
If king party banger is known as the one who hooks up with any girl he can find, sir "can't keep his hands out yo pants" is the notorious skirt chaser of the entire idol industry. the number of selfies he can be found on with female idols and the numerous photos dispatch releases of him and idol x, y and z led to a new version of dating ban in the industry. there is a "don't talk to this guy" rule for female idols... however, not even a chastity belt could stop this guy.

position: main vocalist

brownie points: age range 1988-1995, list a bunch of idols he dated, is dating at the moment and plans to date in the future, made it into the top 30 at produce 101
Currently open
prince charming
Prince charming is the savior of h:gh tension. he was known to be cast only for the sake of the group finally having a visual - he neither knew how to sing nor to dance until then. he worked hard to get where he is now: former member of the final produce 101 group wanna one and the face of h:gh tension now. he was the one who revived the group and managed to create a new fandom for them. he is carrying the entire success of the group and is the one who loses everything he worked for if the group suffers through another scandal.

position: lead vocalist, visual, face of the group

Brownie Points: age range 1988-1995, visual face claim, made it into wanna one after participating and ranking no 9 at produce 101, collabs with the lion cub
Currently open
lion cub
the lion cub used to be face of the group when h:gh tension debuted. he was very close with prince charming and they worked hard to keep their group afloat. when produce 101 started, h:gh tension (minus mr ignorant who was still banned from broadcast) participated in the show. prince charming was the only one who made it into wanna one even though the lion cub was very close to making it in, too. he holds a huge grudge against prince charming ever since, as he thinks he would have fit better into the group because of his vocal talent. nevertheless, prince charming was chosen and the wild lion believes that looks were the winning factor for him.

position: vocalist

brownie points: age range 1993-1995, collabs with prince charming, ranked no 12 at produce 101
Currently open
deja-vu
352 x 260
Who's yo mama?
she's the star of deja-vu. she wasn't the first to bring out a solo but she sure thing is the one that brings in the big bucks for the entire entertainment. the entirety of korea knows her, even abroad she's the go-to. Nobody is really surprised about it since she manages to excel in dance, singing and rapping and serves as a rolemodel for a whole movement.
Our deja-vu mama knows what she wants, she gets what she wants and she is living the life. if there just wasn't this secret she's been hiding for her entire career. The mama is an actual mom. A mom to a little girl.

position: lead vocalist, lead rapper, face of the group

Brownie points: age range 1990-1995, face claim that isn'T the typical skinny idol, very pro-self-love and feminist, burns everyone with her hot body who dares to shame her for her wild curves. 
Currently open
bride of the century
the leader of the group has outstanding vocal skills and is exactly what south korea calls "the ideal beauty". if the deja-vu mama is the y thicc girl, she is the skinny beauty.
she gained popularity through the tv show "we got married" and ever since was able to attend a lot of variety shows. she is currently launching her very own youtube channel to expand her popularity. if there just wasn't this one thing she is trying to hide... 

position: leader, main vocalist, visual

Brownie points: age range 1990-1995, visual face claim, jealous of the deja-vu mama, come up with a secret for her
Currently open
i have no name - that's how the company treats me!
poor no name of deja-vu... that's what a lot of fans feel like if they even notice her at all. she is very skilled and always does her best to somehow shine among the other members but for some reason, it never works. naturally, she grows very salty over the years and holds a grudge against everyone. the despair drove her as far as to approach some of the higher-ups in hope they can do something to push her popularity. at least it helped her get some solo songs, too.

position: lead vocalist

Brownie points: age range 1990-1995, doesn't get along with anyone, secret relationship with one or more influential people/ higher-ups
Currently open
Forever No 2
forever no 2 is... well, forever no 2 next to the deja-vu mama and the bride of the century. she was supposed to be the main rapper but for some reason, she attracts only a limited amount of fans and is often overshadowed by the lead rapper. she also was supposed to be the visual of the group but fans took her title and pushed it onto the bride of the century. even during variety shows the mcs don't know what to do with her and instead keep comparing her to male idols she seems to resemble. nobody knows how much she suffers from this but her closest friends - idols from other companies. this also includes her secret girlfriend. a nugu idol from another company.

position: Main rapper, vocalist, visual

brownie points: age range 1990-1995, face claim that resembles a male idol, her girlfriend just dates her for the sake of gaining popularity through her and maybe even pretends to be gay
Currently open
mighty f
the queen
the queen is the center of the group and she does not care about what others say about her at all. she believes she can even surpass the deja-vu mama, all she needs is to debut and prove it to everyone else. she manages to master singing, rapping and dancing all at once and sports a charisma that compares to 2ne1's cl. the queen used to be a trainee of another company but was poached away and offered a spot in the upcoming mighty f line-up straight.

position: Leader, Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Center

brownie points: age range 1997 - 2000, fierce-looking face claim, rather arrogant or ignorant personality
Currently open
judas
judas always thought she was a great vocalist until she met the other trainees that are in the line-up of mighty f. she knows that her position is threatened by each of the other girls. nevertheless, she is friendly with everyone... just so they feel safe enough to not suspect anything when she is ready to attack. she is especially close with the queen and the queen of the north. they don't know that she's been trying to ignite a heated fight between them ever since they all were announced to debut together.

position: main vocalist

brownie points: age range  1997 - 2000, a cunning person that looks angelic, can be a foreign member
Currently open
king queen of the north
the queen of the north used to be a trainee from another big company but was dismissed due to several rumors about her popping up out of nowhere. when she joined dream chaser entertainment she was promised to debut solo first but due to internal issues, she was put into a group of six instead. she's angry. really angry. especially, since the only thing she gets to showcase is her voice when she has so much more to show.

position: main vocalist

brownie points: age range  1997 - 2000, triple threat, knows a lot of debuted idols and trainees from her former company
Currently open
daddy's princess
Daddy's princess is very lucky to have a very rich daddy. she's a foreigner that desperately wanted to become a k-pop idol after succumbing to the k-pop craze. her dad managed to get her a spot at dream chaser ent by using his connections and money. our princess was so happy and thankful, fully appreciating the power of money. the downside of money is that she does not manage to adjust to the lives of common people and struggles a lot with average idol living conditions. and don't get me started when she is not getting her will or isn't the center of attention...

position: Vocalist, Visual

brownie points: age range  1997 - 2000, foreigner (chinese/thai/whatever your heart desires), absolutely obsessed with korean culture and a huge k-pop fan
Currently open
gotta catch 'em all
she's a man-eating fox that two members of h:gh tension already fell victim for. she's a social butterfly and knows her ways to get the connections she needs to climb up the working ladder in no time. she knows how to shake those hips and mixes her charms with her socializing skills. that's exactly how she got the spot in her group.

position: Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, Vocalist

brownie points: age range  1997 - 1998, gimme a list of her romance achievements and her target list, collabs with other plotlines very welcome
Currently open
meep?
she is by far the shyest of the group and such a well-behaved and naive girl, it hurts. honestly, she is just here to have some fun with everyone and unwillingly gets absorbed in all the drama. one mental breakdown follows another whenever she has to live through multiple murder attempts of the mighty f members. sometimes she thinks she doesn't belong in the idol world because of that. luckily she has her secret crush that gives her strength... if that crush just wasn't into mighty f's main dancer.

position: Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer

brownie points: age range  1997 - 2000, same love interest as the main dancer, i totally would not mind her being a crazy yandere
Currently open
the managers
H:GH TENSION
THE MANAGER OF H:GH TENSION CONSTANTLY HAS TO COVER UP THE MESS THE MEMBERS OF HIS GROUP LEAVE BEHIND. HE IS REALLY STRESSED AND KNOWS HOW MUCH FINANCIAL SUPPORT HIS GROUP NEEDS TO GET TO THE SAME LEVEL AS DEJA-VU. UNFORTUNATELY, THE COMPANY FAVORS MIGHTY F MORE THAN H:GH TENSION. IF THEY'D BE OUT OF THE WAY H:GH TENSION WOULD BE THE ONES THE COMPANY SUPPORTS MORE. AND HERE WE ARE WITH A MANAGER THINKING OF WAYS TO SABOTAGE THE OTHER GROUPS...

BROWNIE POINTS: MALE MANAGER, tries to sabotage the other groups and their managers

Currently open
deja-vu
THE DEJA-VU MANAGER DOES NOT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT FINANCES AT ALL. DEJA-VU IS DOING GREAT. ALL he HAS TO DO IS MAKING SURE THAT NOBODY RUINS THE GIRLS' REPUTATION AND CAUSES DAMAGE BY REVEALING THE JUICY SECRETS THEY HIDE. AND PROBABLY WATCH OUT FOR WHAT THE OTHER MANAGERS ARE UP TO.

BROWNIE POINTS: MALE MANAGER, INTERESTED IN ONE OF THE DEJA-VU MEMBERS, COLlABS very welcome

Currently open
MIGHTY F
THE MIGHTY F MANAGER HAS HER HANDS FULL TO DO WITH MANAGING 6 MOODY GIRLS THAT ARE OUT TO KILL EACH OTHER. ADDITIONALLY TO THAT, THE H:GH TENSION MANAGER SEEMS TO BE OUT FOR HER BLOOD, TOO. SOMETIMES THE MIGHTY F MANAGER WONDERS IF THINGS WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT IF SHE JUST had been A MAN. 

BROWNIE POINTS: FEMALE MANAGER, love interest one of the other managers

Currently open