Ch.92 One Kiss For One Fight

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ michaeng091020 : Don't worry, Mina won't cheat on Sana.

@ Wivern : MiNayeon content is far and few now, but once we reached nine-slaps-scene, they will be unstoppable. Now Nayeon is very whipped to Mina, but after the nine-slaps-scene, their roles will be flipped. Nayeon will be the dominant one, and Mina will be the whipped one. While in the pirate fic, in the MiChaeng pair, Mina is always the dominant from the beginning to the end, and Chaeyoung always the whipped one.

@ blank123 : Yeah, let's make Momo beat the hell out of Mina.

@ Allgreader : Yeah, the only one who can be inserted into this fic is the Author-nim herself. Should I make myself overpowered or something so that I can beat the hell out Mina here in this fic? Or should I make myself a damsel in distress and make Mina come and save me? A hero saving a villain. That will be interesting.

@ Hosana_to_highest : Mina in the pirate fic is underdog, which is why I love her character so much. Mina in this cowgirl fic is top dog. The only time she got beaten here was in the Seunghyun's arc when they used police officers to arrest her and kidnap her. Other than that, she always wins the fights. So yeah, you're right to put your bet on Mina. It seems the trailers/previews I have given so far has made you draw something inside your head.

@ jyp_stan : Jaebum is going to kill Mina? No. Sorry, I'm not in the mood of writing a killing/bloodshed plot. This fic is light and fluffy. Jaebum and Jennie are not a killer. And the killing/murdering arc will only happen at the town's mayor and chief sheriff arc.

This chapter will be strongly related to "Chapter 72 - One Kiss For One Slap". So I suggested you to skim that chapter again to refresh your memory before you read this chapter. According to the timeline, the event in Chapter 92 takes place two months after the event in Chapter 72 (which happened around one month and a half after MiSana dating).

Also, please beware, the logic/reasoning I use in this chapter will be a bit confusing. I myself found myself a bit confused while writing this chapter LOL

Hope you'll like this chapter.

CHAPTER 92 ONE KISS FOR ONE FIGHT



NEXT DAY IN THE MORNING. AT THE IM RANCH.

Nayeon was sitting alone in her room, working on her proposal project. She glanced at her clock, and realized Mina would arrive soon. She then checked her appearance in the mirror, and loosened the two buttons on her blouse to reveal her cleavage a bit.

Mina arrived a minute later in her room. And Nayeon was shocked like hell to see Mina's face.

"Oh my God! Mina, what happened to your face!? Did you got kidnapped again after returning from the savannah?" Nayeon asked worriedly.

The penguin cowgirl had band-aids all over her face: on her left cheek, her right cheek, her nose, and her temple. She had a busted lips, and a black-eye on her right eye. Nayeon figured Mina had a lot more bruises on her body, underneath her shirt.

"No. I didn't get kidnapped. I had a fight with someone," replied Mina.

The CEO frowned. "Who?"

"Momo."

"Momo? Why did you two fight?"

"Just blowing off some steam, I guess." Mina shrugged.

"Blowing off steam? Tck! Mina, do you forget we have a meeting with the team from Jung Corporation today? How are you going to meet them with your face bruised like that?" Nayeon said.

"A meeting? Oh crap! I forgot!"

Uuuh! Moguri, this is your fault! Mina cursed in her mind.

Mina was contemplating to tell Nayeon that her fight with Momo was caused by their latest trip to the savannah. However, she chose to not disclose it because she didn't want to make Nayeon feel guilty about it.


Nayeon stared at Mina and let out a sigh. "Mina, I think you better go home today. I will handle the meeting and your presentation today."

"But Nayeon, I still can speak to-"

"Just go home today, Mina! You will make a bad impression if you insist to attend the meeting. You will scare everyone there with your face looking like that. Just go home, and come back again tomorrow. I will tell you the result of the meeting."

Mina slumped her shoulders and nodded slowly. "Okay. I'm sorry, Nayeon. I promise this won't happen again."

Nayeon snickered. "Tck! Don't promise something that you can't keep, Mina."

"What? But I won't-"

"You will, Mina. One day you will turn up again in my office with bruises on your face after you have another fight with another person. And then I will have to send you home again, and I'll have to take over your job and handle the meeting for you. I'm sure you will do this again in the future, Mina."

"No! I promise I won't!"

"Tck! You will, Mina! You will! You always will!"

"No! I won't!"

"Wanna bet?"

"Okay. With what?"

Nayeon thought for a moment, and she smirked.

"Of course, with a kiss. We have 'one kiss for one slap' agreement. So why don't we have 'one kiss for one fight' too?"

"One kiss for one fight? So you mean, you will give me a kiss if you see me getting into a fight?"

Nayeon glared. "Of course no, dummy. This is your punishment. You're the one who will have to kiss me if you get into a fight with someone. I made this agreement to discourage you from fighting."


Mina found herself startled upon hearing that.

"So, I have to kiss you if I get into a fight? Hm. Deal."

What a strange agreement. She wants me to kiss her whenever I get into a fight. Then I will try to get into a fight everyday. Mina spoke in her mind.


"A kiss on the cheek, right? And what about the hug?" She asked.

Nayeon thought for another moment. "As for hug, it depends. If you win the fight, then you don't have to hug me. But if you lose, then you will have to hug me."

"What-" Mina was startled, and bewildered. This is actually the weirdest agreement she had in her entire life.

"Wait, Nayeon, shouldn't it be the other way around? If I win, then I will get to hug you." Mina said, looking a bit confused.

Nayeon frowned. She thought for a moment, then she began to explain.

"Let's see. The purpose of the hug is to encourage you to win the fight. If you win the fight then you don't have to receive the punishment. But if you lost the fight, you will have to receive the punishment, which is hugging me. You see it's the same with the 'one kiss for one slap' agreement. The goal is to discourage me from slapping or punching you. If I can't control myself from slapping and punching you, then I will get punished by kissing and hugging you. It's the same logic, right?" Nayeon said confidently, although soon enough she would find herself battling against her own logic too.

Mina frowned. "Hm. You're right." She conceded, although she was still very confused about Nayeon's logic.

Obviously, what Nayeon and Mina didn't agree on is, whether they should consider kissing and hugging as a punishment, or a reward. That's why Mina got confused at Nayeon's logic.

Nevertheless, they proceeded.

Nayeon then said. "So? Deal?"

Mina nodded. "Okay. Deal. But we have to exclude the training. You know I have a regular training session with my friends, and we often got bruised from the training. You can't possibly punish me for that, right?"

"Hm. Yeah, that can be excluded. Now hurry kiss me." Nayeon said.

"What?"

"Kiss me, Mina. You have to pay for today. I'm handling the meeting and the presentation for you today, you know."

"Oh, okay." Mina could do nothing but comply.

Nayeon then stood up, preparing herself to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter