His Sincerity........

Threat For Love.........

Both of them jumping into the shallow river.

 

Ren: Ahhhh…. My head………Ren touch and shook his head.

Kahi: Urrghhhh………….Kahi rubbed her head several times.

Ren: Ka……Kahi!!!!Are you ok???Do you hurt???Ren express his worry toward Kahi and checking Kahi’s body.

Kahi: It’s all your fault!!Don’t touch me!!!Kahi pushed Ren away.

Kahi: Ahh…Yaya….wet………….Kahi’s eyes teary when looked at Yaya that already soggy.

Kahi: Are you satisfied now!!Look what are you done to Yaya!!Kahi mad at Ren.

Ren: I…….I’m glad that you are fine…..Ren sobbing.

Ren: Actually, I don’t have any bad intention. I know I just a little kid, you will never accept me as your lover. To get your attention, I forced to hijack your beloved teddy bear………….Ren crying hard.

………….

…………….

………………..

…………………..

……………………….

Ren: To be honest, I watching you for a quite long time. You always play with your teddy at the park. Your smiling…………………………so beautiful…..I can’t stop myself from liking you.

Ren: I really really like you, Kahi. Ren looked straight to Kahi’s eyes.

Ren: Or do you think…. a kid…..can’t be qualify to be your lover???Ren looked in sad innocent face with his tears still left at his eyes.

Kahi: I………………….Kahi stuttered.

 

Kahi POV

This is my first time I feel his sincerity. I can see the sincerity at his face and his words melt my  heart……