Rampage 2!!!

Threat For Love.........

PRESENT

 

Ren: Come here…Give me a kiss!!Ren open his arms to Kahi.

Kahi: Enough!!!!!Who are you to tell me what I should do??!!Kahi fuming. She turns away and starts to walk leaving Ren behind.

Kahi: Hey kiddo, don’t you try to play with me, ok?? I’m not an easy person to get threaten!!Arasso??? Kahi said without looked at Ren.

Kahi: Cute face but evil and cruel!!!Kahi grumbled.

Ren: Kahi!!!Ren called Kahi’s name.

 Kahi turn around and her eyes widened of shock.

Kahi: YAHHH!!!What are trying to do now???!!Kahi shouted.

Kahi: Who give you a permission to bring Yaya everywhere you want uhhh!!Kahi added.

Ren: Goodbye Yaya! Ren ignoring Kahi’s words and he stretched out his hand that held Yaya. He want to throw Yaya to the river.

Ren: Kiss me!!Ren instruct Kahi and point to his cheek.

Kahi:……………She loss of words to say.

“So cruel!!” Kahi said in her mind.

“I need to save Yaya!!” Kahi murmured alone.

 

Churppp…….Kahi kissed Ren’s cheek.

Kahi: Give back Yaya to me!!!Kahi said and rubbed her lip. Ren stared at Kahi. He staring with sharp glare without Kahi realized.

Ren: That kiss can’t be counted as you rubbed your lip!!!Ren snarled.

Kahi: You cross the line!!!Give me back my Yaya!!Kahi try to hijack Yaya from Ren’s hand and accidently Ren’s open his grip just to avoid Kahi that come to get Yaya.

Kahi: NOOOOOOOOO………………Kahi try to grab Yaya when Yaya flying on the way down to the river.

Ren: Kahi!!!!!!Ren shouted.

…………………………

……………………………………..

………………………………………………….

………………………………………………………..

…………………………………………………………………..

……………………………………………………………………….