Catboy (JJP)

Guilty Pleasure (Bottom Jaebum)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Kaichou wa maid sama anyone? hahah it was fun to write xD

 

 

“. He is an . Agh. Damnit!”

“Jaebummieee! Why are you so angry?”

“Ahh manager-nim, nothing really. I will get ready for work” Jaebum bowed respectfully and went to change.

“Jaebummie, after an hour please take out the trash!”

“Ne!”

 

 

“Agh why do I always have to do this!”

“Aish pretty boy, what are you complaining for? EH?” she glared at him, even when dressed in cute maid costume, she looked scary enough.

“N-noona, you don’t need to be so scary!”

“Seriously?? You get all the ladies, and even men! Men! Manager freaking loves you and all other workers swoon over you, you little brat”

“jessi-noona… mianhe”

“You should be, brat” she scowled at him, hitting him playfully.

“Yah! This is why you don’t get anyone! You scare away the pretty ladies and hot men!”

“What does that mean? Hah!?”

“Big s don’t equal to success all the time, noo-ah!” she smacked on his back.

“You little ”

“Noona! Too hard, ugh. It hurts!”

“So what?”

“Try to be a bit gentle? Pretty people are innocent, delicate and like gentleness, if you approach lik-”

“Not all of them” she interrupted. Jaebum raised his brow in question “You aren’t. You are totally tainted, brat, not a bit delicate-”

“You will die single!” he glared at her and ran away with the trashcan.

“Yaah!! Brat! Come here you-”

“Jessi, language”

“Sorry manager-nim”

 

 

 

“Ah, why does she call me pretty? Just because I wear cosplay dresses doesn’t mean I am pretty, ne?” he murmured to himself, opening the backdoor to throw away the garbage. He sighed, being one of the only people with a bit strength is annoying. He was about to go back when he heard a voice.

“Is it our president?” That taunting voice. .

Jaebum panicked and shut the door quickly, resulting in a loud sound. He took a deep breath to calm himself down. No, no. This is a dream. Nothing happened. Nobody came here. He is safe.

“Yah! Cat boy, why are you slacking off-”

“Jessi don’t bother our jaebummie”

“Ugh… ne manager-nim” She shot him an annoyed look. Jaebum grinned in challenge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter