I love Yoo (Yoo Youngjae x Jaebum)

Guilty Pleasure (Bottom Jaebum)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: This was a request so I couldn't deny xD But it's not that bad teehee.

 

 

Im Jaebum, the quietest and scariest student in the school, was actually a big soft-hearted dummy.

The only reason he hides himself away if because people take advantage of you when you are good and humble. They will ask you favors and will be in your life until they are done with you. So as to avoid such situations, Jaebum stopped being good.

He wasn’t really a bad guy, but his stoic expression usually gives off gangster vibes. Not that Jaebum minds, it drives people away from him.

But sometimes he ends up feeling lonely.

 

So when a popular, sadistic yet gentle Yoo Youngjae asked him out, he didn’t know how to react.

“I like you. Go out with me” Okay so it was more like a command than ‘ask’.

“Uh…” Was all Jaebum could let out. He was shocked, speechless, surprised, etc, etc. He ended up staring at him for a full five minutes.

“Yes or no?”

“Why…” He whispered so quietly that if Youngjae was not boring holes in him, he wouldn’t have heard it.

“I like you. That’s all there is. I dunno we needed a list of reasons to date?” He said, almost questioning.

“I am not sure wh- I don’t know you. I am not the dating kind of guy” Oh Jaebum you fool, why the hell are you letting this chance go away? Damn it you stupid-, his inner self muttered. Well, I am what I am man, Jaebum retorted inside his head. He felt stupid for doing the inner monologue afterward.

“That’s it? You donno me nor you have any experience in dating, so if you get to know me, will you let me teach you about it?”

What the hell?

“So…?”

“Arent you scared of me?”

“Oh please, like you could even a manage a sentence without lots of effort” Jaebum blushed. How did he know that!?

“W-wh-what no! I can!”

“Yeah yeah, I only care about getting you. So willing to take the risk?” he smirked. Somehow Jaebum wanted to wipe it off, with his lips. Dammit.

“If you’re ready to take the responsibility… I can be a bit of challenge”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter