Chapter 1

She got hot

“OMG Taeyeon got hot!” 

Tiffany closed the door to her locker as she overheard a group of excited girls talking. It wasn’t like that group was special but the sentence was something she had been hearing a lot lately. ‘Taeyeon got hot’ was apparently the new hot topic in school because wherever she walked she would come up. She had no idea who Taeyeon was but it sure would make anyone curious if that name was being mentioned everywhere. 

The bell rang which snapped Tiffany out of her thoughts. Class was starting and no matter how interested she was, in the end, it had nothing to do with her. She readjusted her backpack strap on her shoulder and with her books in her arms she continued went to her next class. 

The bell rang to signify the end of her class and Tiffany got up when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around and came to face with one of her friends. 

“Hey Tiffany! Are you on your way to the student store?”

“Oh, Bora. Yeah, I am. I was too busy to pack my lunch for today so I need to buy lunch for myself.” 

Bora lifted her hand that had her wallet in and smirked at Tiffany. “Cool let me go you with you. I wanted to buy something to drink.” 

Both of them made their way down the hall talking about their day when a group of girls passed them. They were giggling to themselves and whispering to each other but oddly enough Tiffany could clearly hear the words ‘Taeyeon’ and ‘hot’. 

“Ugh. There has been an increase in these people.” Bora said as she looked at the giggling girls in disgust. “Taeyeon this and Taeyeon that. Even the girls in our class can’t talk about anything else. It’s so annoying.”

Tiffany was curious about Bora’s reaction. “ Do you know who Taeyeon is? You seem kind of angry.” 

A light blush was dusting Bora’s cheek and she bashfully turned away. “What? No no I mean I always was watching her and stuff but...” She stopped when she heard a giggle coming from Tiffany. She slapped Tiffany lightly on the shoulder realizing that she was making fun of her. 

“You are such meanie! What are you making me say here.” 

Tiffany laughed harder as she deflected the slaps. “Sorry Sorry I found it cute and amusing that you Yoon Bora have a crush on this Taeyeon.” 

Bora’s blush intensified into a darker red shade. “Why? Is it weird? That I have a crush?”

Tiffany tilted her head and put a finger on her chin. “Hmmm. It’s not weird but it’s just surprising that the cool beauty Bora is a blushing mess because I said Taeyeon. It makes me want to meet the person in question.”

Bora gasped and grabbed onto Tiffany’s arm startling her. “Don’t! Wait you don’t know who Taeyeon is?”

Bora’s emotions were changing quickly from panic to surprise. “Oh yeah, I forgot that you came from a different middle school.” Bora put a hand on her chest as she sighed in relief. 

“Anyways you don’t have to meet Taeyeon. I don’t want you to fall for her! It’s already hard enough that the whole school wants a piece of her.” Bora pointed at Tiffany accusingly. 

Tiffany put her hands up in defense. “Alright I get you but it’s not like I’m going to fall for her by just seeing her once Bora. I’m not easy.” 

“You never know. She has that effect on people. Haven’t you just seen that group of girls and all the other ones? Better be safe than sorry.” Bora crossed her arms as she looked around annoyed. 

Tiffany gave her a troubled smile as she gave her a comforting pat on the shoulder. “Fine, I won’t lay my eyes on Taeyeon. Now come on we haven’t even made it to the student store yet and lunch is almost over.” 

Bora’s eyes widen and she took out her phone to check the time. “Oh crap. You are right. Let’s go!” 

Tiffany and Bora parted ways after acquiring their drinks and food as the latter had completely forgotten about a favor their teacher asked of her. Tiffany was walking in the courtyard as she figured it would be nicer to sit and eat outside. She found an empty bench further away from everybody else and sat down. She placed her plastic bag with her food next to her and took out her sandwiches. They sadly ran out of her favorite kimbap so she had to settle with a couple of sandwiches but it was her own fault for wasting so much time teasing Bora. She took a bite of her sandwich and gazed at the scenery in front of her. It was really peaceful. 

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath but jumped in surprise when she heard a loud thud next to her. She almost fell off the bench and she glared to the side to see who the culprit was that almost gave her a heart attack. Turns out it was a girl. A very stressed and exhausted girl. The girl sat with her legs apart and was hunched over with her arms on her sides. She groaned, sighed and repeatedly ran her hand through her hair which revealed the earbuds in her ears. 

“I finally lost them.” The girl grumbled. 

She didn’t seem to have noticed Tiffany as she took out her phone and typed something on it fervently before pocketing it and then leaning back onto her arms staring into the scenery with a grumpy look. Tiffany held her breath as she took a good look at the girl. She was angry at first but the girl was even angrier than she was thus she calmed down instead. Now she decided to observe the girl who was oblivious to her existence instead. The girl had long black hair which was prettily swaying in the wind but Tiffany couldn’t see her face clearly from this angle. However, her gut feeling was telling her that she was definitely pretty. The girl was swaying her head back and forth probably to the beat of the music she listened too.

After a while of watching her, she felt like that she was being creepy which made her decide to sneak away without alerting her. She lost the timing to announce her presence and it would be awkward to suddenly say hi to her. She as silently as possibly tried to pick her plastic bag up and leave but the moment she moved her feet a loud rustling sound resounded around alerting the girl. The girl snapped her head to the side with a scared and frantic look on her face. They both were now facing each other which gave Tiffany a good opportunity to look at the girl's face. She was correct. The girl was definitely gorgeous. Pale skin, clear brown eyes, and red lips. If she didn't have that scared and frantic look on her face Tiffany would have been definitely been charmed. 

The girl shakily lifted her finger to point at Tiffany. "W-where? H-how long have you been sitting there? You stalker! Creeper! Have you been watching me?! Just leave me alone!"  The girl yelled at Tiffany. 

Tiffany was startled at the sudden outburst from the girl but being suddenly accused of being a stalker didn't sit well with her. 

"Hey! I was here first so it's you who invaded my space." Tiffany yelled back. 

The girl was taken aback when Tiffany yelled back at her. She didn't expect Tiffany to yell back and she immediately cowered in front of the angry girl. 

"S-sorry. It's been stressful lately. I didn't mean to yell at you." She said apologetically. She ran a hand through her hair as she exhaled in exhaustion. 

The girl pouted cutely and Tiffany couldn't stay mad at her. She scratched her cheek awkwardly as she glanced at the girl. Their eyes met and they both looked away from each other. It was hard for them to speak up. Suddenly Tiffany heard a loud growl and she looked around in confusion as to where that sound came from. Her eyes landed on the girl who was slouching and holding her stomach. She almost could see the steam rising from her head and how red her ears were. Tiffany felt bad for her as she seemed really embarrassed. 

The girl held her hand up covering her face afraid to face Tiffany due to embarrassment. "S-sorry I haven't eaten since this morning. I'm just going to bury myself in a hole. Don't mind me." The girl said quietly. 

Tiffany looked at her bag with her extra sandwich which was meant for her but when she heard another growl she ultimately decided to give it to the poor girl. She grabbed onto her hand that was covering her face and pushed the plastic bag into it. The girl jumped at the sudden touch and looked at the bag in confusion. She saw the contents of the bag and stared at Tiffany in awe. 

"Take it. I figure you need it more than me." Tiffany smiled. 

"T-tha-." The girl was interrupted by the sudden ring of the bell and Tiffany checked her phone in a panic. 

"Ah crap it's already this late? Sorry I have to run. Oh gosh Oh gosh my class is so far from here." 

"Wai-" 

Without letting the girl finish her sentence Tiffany ran off at full speed to make it back in time for her class. All that the girl could do was stare at Tiffany's back as it became smaller and smaller in the distance. 

"What a weird girl." The girl chuckled. 

"Taeyeon I finally found you. You just ran off without saying anything." A tall girl said as she walked up from behind Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon turned around with a blank expression. "Oh it's you Yuri." 

"Don't 'Oh it's you Yuri' me Taeyeon. I spend all my lunch break looking for you. We were supposed to get lunch together and now I see you here having lunch by yourself." Yuri angrily said as she eyed the plastic bag in Taeyeon's hand. 

"Ah I didn't but this. Someone gave it to me." Taeyeon explained as she took out the sandwich from the bag. 

"Gave it to you? That explains why it is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. You don't like those."

"Yeah." Taeyeon agreed as she stared intently at the sandwich. 

Yuri shrugged her shoulder at Taeyeon's reaction and sat down next to her. She threw her shoulder around Taeyeon while never taking her eyes off the sandwich. 

"So since you don't like this sandwich can I have it? I'm starving. I haven't eaten anything because I had to look around for someone. So since you have food you should give it to me." 

Yuri's fingers were about to grab the sandwich out of Taeyeon's hand when the latter slapped her hand hard. Yuri winced in pain and held onto her hand while glaring at Taeyeon. 

"OW! What was that for you jerk?!" 

"Hands off. You can't have this sandwich. This is mine." Taeyeon said as she stood up and walked away from the bench. "Come on we have class to attend which we are already late for." 

"Psh stingy." 

Nonetheless, Yuri followed after Taeyeon. She raised an eyebrow in confusion when the girl took a bite off the sandwich with a slight smile. 
--------------------------------------------------

YASSS It's me the trash potato! Anyways stuff is coming soon as I try to finish up other chapters and stuff. 

BUT THIS TRASH has gotten pokemon so I WILL TRY MY BEST