The unpleasant feeling 🌷💕

Two years of hope 🥀❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mingyu looked at the pale slim unconscious beauty , held his smaller hand into his bigger one , caressed it gently . 

The doctor said he had strong anemia although he get over it last year but it look like Jeonghan isn’t Eating well for the past few months , even before jisoo’s wedding .

The male sighed , knew exactly that Jeonghan is depressed since ever and he was too busy messing around that he didn’t notice his precious friend suffering . 

“ I’m such a horrible friend aren’t I ?!”

He murmured there , glanced back to that angelic face . 

“ Were you always this beautiful ?! “. He asked there , not sure if he was blinded all this time or just being straight he didn’t pay attention to jeonghan’s Beauty although people around him always ask him about the younger . 

He’s different , somehow there is this aura around him that makes him look even more soft and beautiful then any female he met before .

 

 

He woke up , noticed and remembered everything , sat up and looked towards the brown leather sofa near the window , where mingyu’s sleeping soundly there . 

He looked at the time where it’s already 8:20 PM , bite his lips before he smile there at Mingyu. 

“ You must have been worried ..i’m Sorry .”

He looked at the Iv on his hand , called for the nurse there as he took it for him . 

“ You can go out now , your fever has gone done , but make sure to buy the medicine the doctor wrote for you .”

Jeonghan nodded , smiled as he bowed to the nurse . 

Went to Mingyu there and shook him awake . 

“ Gyu..wake up , I want to go home .” 

He really hates hospital air and everything , can’t Handel staying too long here so when the man woke , he pulled him up and went out . 

“ Wait , what ?! Are you okay now ?!”

Mingyu’s blank there as he wiped his drool , hair were ruined and messed there but still thought he’s very handsome . 

 

 

 

After paying for the hospital bills and buying the medicine , Mingyu looked out where the younger stands hugging his backpack and his fragile body shivering . 

About to go out and wrap jeonghan’s fragile body in his bigger warm coat but he stoppped in his track when he saw a handsome man stopping by and greeting his friend . 

He look like idol with this handsome face , tall figure and perfect body . 

Who is he ?!

Does Jeonghan know this man ?!

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile 🌸💕

 

“ I keep on seeing you by confidence , it makes me happy thought .” Jeonghan flushed at what the man said , squeezed his backpack tighter . 

“ Y-you’re here again in Hongdae street ..” He looked up to him shyly . 

“ Yeah , I had few things to do here .” 

The man pulled off his coat and wrapped it around jeonghan’s smaller slim body , he looked at him with flush , eyes emotionally set on him while he smile softly .

” B-but i’m Fine .”  

Seungcheol ruffled his hair . 

“ You don’t look fine to me , were you having fever ?!”

*Nod*nod*

Jeonghan’s about to speak when he flinched as Mingyu come and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter