Eli is an Idiot

Lightning Rod

Kui Xian’s POV

I know Li Xui and he didn’t do that by choice. I mean he is too gentle to help someone hurt another person’s family. Not to mention if that person was his friend.

I glared at Eli, as I held onto my Li Xui tightly. He glared right back.

“Who are you?” that boy, I think his name was Kevin asked.

He had fear pulsing off of him, which is what I expected since firstly this always happened when humans saw me for first time, and secondly I knew I had so much anger that it was coming off of me enough to let anyone, demon or not, feel it.

I smirked.

“I am Kyuhyun’s more fun personality, Kui Xian. And I don’t like it when people, humans or demons, try to hurt my Li Xui.” I said.

“Now go away. I am only showing mercy this time. So be thankful.” I said and watched as they walked out of the room. Once they were gone, I then carefully laid Li Xui on the bed, and got in beside him, before drifting off to sleep.

Eli’s POV

“Kevin let’s just go to bed.” I said dragging him back to our room. But he suddenly stopped, making me turn around.

“Kev what’s wro-“

“go sleep in the living room.” He said cutting me off.

I was shocked, by the sudden outburst from Kevin.

Did he just kick me out of OUR room?

“Why?” I asked trying to understand him, it’s like his personality did a 180.

His eyes narrowed.

“He was your best friend. And yet you didn’t go to him and let him explain why he did it, in the first place.” He said.

I was shocked, why would I have given him a chance to explain? It was clear he wanted to betray me.

“I knew he betrayed me so I didn’t want to see his face again.” I said looking away.

Kevin just walked in front of me and went inside our room, but just as I was about to enter he had shut the door. So knowing that I wasn’t going to get in I walked to the living room. But I made a short detour.