Han River

To the Beautiful Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20 minutes later, Dara arrived at Han River. Suga, J-Hope and V arrived almost at the same time as her. Dara startled when she saw that four other members of BTS waiting for them at a table.

"Dara sunbaenim!" Jimin waved happily at Dara.

"You guys are here already?" Suga asked as he came out from the driver's seat.

"Well, someone here was excited to see Dara sunbaenim." RM coughed as he pointed at Jimin.

"Hyung, you were excited to see her as well." Jimin retorted back at the older male.

"Uh, no." RM said. He avoided his gaze with him, but Jimin smirked at the older's blushing cheek.

"Namjoon, you're the first one to get dress the moment Taehyung message you." Jin pointed out to their leader.

"Who cares? Everyone is here now. So, let's get cooking!" RM said as he rolled up the sleeve of his shirt.

"Namjoon, you're not cooking anything. Just set up the table with Jimin and Taehyung." Suga stated as he gave Namjoon the paper plates and plastic forks. RM nodded and walked away coolly to the table

"Jimin-ah, let's go." Taehyung called to his fellow 95 friend and gave him the grocery bags.

"Right." Jimin took the bags from Taehyung. The two boys started trailing behind the leader as they know well that they can't cook.

"Do you guys need help with anything?" Dara asked.

"Hmm, there is something you can do." Jin said.

"What is it?" Dara asked.

Jin smiled. He put both of his arms on Dara's shoulder and spun her around.

"Just sit down and let the men do the job." Jin said as he leaned over Dara's shoulder. Dara could feel his gentle breathe tickling against her soft skin.

"Are you sure?" Dara asked. She was trying hard to not look at Jin because he was so close to her. She understand why his nickname was 'World Wide Handsome' created by the fans.

"Positive." Jin answered. "But if you really want to do something, look after those kids right there." Jin pointed his finger at the three other boys who were setting up the table. "They can be handful at times."

Dara turned her gaze to three boys. One of the paper plates flew from the table and the three boys were chasing after it. At one point, Namjoon tripped on his feet and almost crashed on the floor. Luckily, he was able balance himself and avoid the possible danger of the concrete floor under his feet.

"See what I mean?"

"Yeah, I understand."

Dara started heading to the table with Jin following her. Jungkook was helping J-Hope to unload the grocery bags and saw Dara with Jin. He wanted to talk to Dara as well, but he was too shy to speak with her.

"Hey, Jungkook after you unload the grocery bags can you take out the ice box as well?" J-Hope asked, but Jungkook didn't hear the older. "Are you listening to me?"

"Oh? I'm sorry hyung. What were you saying?" Jungkook asked when J-Hope called back to him.

"Can you unload the ice box as well?" J-Hope repeated. "I'm going to find a parking spot for the car."

"Yeah, I will do that." Jungkook said and carried the rest of the grocery bags and started walking toward the table.

"Strange." J-Hope said.

"What is strange?" Suga asked as he take out the members' bags from the backseat of the van, and closed the door behind him.

"I'm talking about Jungkook." J-Hope said. "Something seemed to be off with him."

"Maybe he's just tired." Suga said and gave the car key to J-Hope. "Here is the key."

At the moment, Jungkook came back and carried the ice box. It was heavy for the other members, but Jungkook carried it without any problem.

"See? There is nothing strange with him." Suga pointed out.

"I guess so." J-Hope stated and closed the trunk, and went to the driver's seat.

"Don't park too far."

"I'll meet you later."

J-Hope drove to find a parking spot, and Suga continued his way to join the rest of the members and Dara for the feast.

~~~~~

Everyone settled around the table once the meat was finished grilling on the pan. There were too many food and Dara wasn't sure if they will be able to finish everything. Luckily enough, BTS members had a huge appetite and Dara smiled at them. Whenever she tried to eat the food, it disappeared rather quickly because the boys were really fast when it comes to food. Dara barely touched her food, but she watched over the younger males like a mother-hen.

"Sunbaenim, you're not hungry?" V asked as he looked up from his plate.

"Oh, I've been eating. Thank you." Dara answered.

"That's great because eating is important!" V exclaimed and continued eating the food again.

"She wouldn't have any other food left in the plate if you keep taking them." Suga said and placed some of the cooked meat on Dara's paper plates.

"Thank you." Dara said, but Suga didn't answer and continued cooking the food. He was just way too focus that it made Dara extremely awkward.

"Yoongi is usually like that. He doesn't express much, but he's actually caring when you get use to him." Jin stated when he noticed Dara's awkward situation. "Take some of these sausages. They're very delicious." Jin said and picked up the sausages with a tong.

"Thank you." Dara hold the plate and Jin put the sausages, but it was just way too much. "That is too much, you should take some of them!"

"Eating is important." Jin said. "Take more because they're plenty left in the grocery bag."

"Thank you." Dara said.

"Hm." Jin put his chopstick on the table and examined Dara. He leaned over the table with hand under his chin.

"W-what is it?" Dara asked nervously when she noticed Jin kept watching her.

"Noona, you have been here with us for 30 minutes now, but all you said was thank you." Jin stated. Dara startled because Jin called her noona and it sounded so natural from him.

"Oh, did I?" Dara said. "I didn't know."

"It's because Dara noona is way too nice." Jimin said with his eye-smile. "Can I call you noona?"

"Sure."

"I think noona sound better than sunbaenim, so I'm going to call you Dara noona as well." V said as he swallowed a piece of meat, and smiled at Dara. He had an attractive boxy smile.

"I don't know which one I'm comfortable with. Noona or sunbaenim, hm." J-Hope said rubbing his chin.

"Well any of them sound better than Dara-ssi." Jin stated. "That's way too formal and I feel like a stranger when I call someone with ssi."

"I hate that too." J-Hope said. "It makes everything much difficult and it's not natural." J-Hope said.

"Hoseok-ssi, Hoseok-ssi, Hoseok-ssi!" V said jokingly.

"Hey, stop it!" J-Hope said.

"Hoseok-ssi, can you pass me the bottle of water?" This time it was Jimin, who was adding the fun of calling J-Hope in the most uncomfortable way.

"Stop!" J-Hope said as he covered his ears. "I didn't hear anything, blah, blah, blah."

"Hoseok-ssi! Hoseok-ssi!" Jimin and V wouldn't stop, and J-Hope shook his head.

"Hey, J-Hope guess what?" Jin suddenly called the dancing machine.

"What is it, Jin hyung?" J-Hope asked turning to look at the oldest members.

"Hoseok-ssi." Jin stated and laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter