February 18th, Saturday

Surprise Events

                “Sorry Soo, I can’t help you. If he knows I’m near you, I’ll be ‘dead’ before the surprise party could be plan,” Sooyoung sighed and thanked Kyuhyun for being honest. After the surprise party of hers, she had been calling everyone in the Kyu-line to get some help with his birthday party. Not only they, even Yunho and other SuJu oppa were afraid to the so-called Evil Lord VoldeMin, even Kangta and BoA didn’t want to mess with him. And so her SNSD-mates and hoobaes also won’t help her.

 

                As the last resort, on the day of his, she woke earlier than usual and waltzed towards the market to buy some stuff to cook. She then went back to the dorm and prepared herself before gathering all the things she needed and walked to the DBSK’s dorm. Yunho had left the door unlocked before made his way to his date with Yuri as she begged for his help which he agreed to afterwards. She’d been told that he won’t wake up before lunch-time plus today he was fully-freed from any schedules.

 

                “He slept around 4 just this morning with a frown because there was no wish from ‘someone’ whom he waited all night,” Yunho told her before made his way out. She laughed and bid him goodbye before making her way to the kitchen. She wore the apron in front of her tee and jean just in case for any further consequences. She waltzed professionally around the kitchen, near the stove, between the fridge and the sink, through the island in the middle and the mini bar with a blast off DBSK’s songs as the background music.

 

                She cooked a little portion of the varieties of his favourites, she danced to the beats of the music, she sang to the lyrics of the songs and she freaked to the glanced off the clock which was nearing his lunch-time. She boiled the last important ingredients which was the ‘seaweed soup’. While boiling, she cleaned the apartment a bit and placed the home-made food dishes onto the table nicely. She proud to herself performance and left the soup to simmer a bit with a low fire. Then she pulled out the apron before making her way to his room.

 

                She smiled as she saw he was sleeping with his iPhone tightly clutched in his big hands. She then called his iPhone and smiled again as she saw her name on his screen – My Shikshin Baby – yet she frowned when she saw the picture displayed. It was her face when she was sleeping during one of the SMTown after-party with slightly opened up. His phone ringed and he bolted up from the sleep and sat down on the bed. His eyes sparkled when he saw the person who’s calling him. She still hid himself near the bed behind him, “Hello, baby?” he asked her. But the called was silence and she hung up on him.

 

                Feeling annoyed, he then got up from bed and made his way to the bathroom to clean himself. He then walked to the kitchen while yelling his hyung’s name, asking for lunch. She followed him silently and tried to call him again. He picked up and stayed silence as she was also silence herself. He grew in annoyance while she was having fun looking at him. He then gasped in shock when he saw the varieties of his favourites on the dining table. While he was still in frozen state, she briskly walked and back-hugged him plus a whisper of a ‘Happy Birthday’ wish while tip-toeing on her feet to reach his ears.

 

               He turned his back and faced her. She hung her face low and fiddled with her own fingers. He pulled her face up and kissed her crown lovingly. He hugged her tightly in embraced but she then pulled off and sit him down on the chair near the table. She then moved to the stove and put off the fire and put some of the soup inside the bowl. Instead of turning around, she was pinned to the cabinet beside the stove set, by him. He back-hugged her, and kissed her head once again and repeatedly, drowning himself with the sweet scent of her hairs.

 

               “Do you know, a girl is lovely from the back in the man’s eyes especially when she was hardworking and the work is for him? Plus your back was tempting me to give you a back-hug. Thanks for everything, baby. I love you,” he kissed her again. She then turned herself and round his neck with her arms while his arms were dangling on the cabinet, near her small waist. She brushed his lips with hers before cupping his face and kissed him on the forehead, nose and each cheek before back to his lips. “I know and I love you too. But now, let’s eat. I cooked everything there since this morning.” “What a way to ruin the mood Soo,” both chuckled by his response.

 

                He started the feast with a wish and the seaweed soup. Then they proceeded with the dishes in front and with the shikshins in the house, almost everything was out after thirty minutes. After lunch, he washed and prepared himself properly while she was cleaning the dishes. As soon as she finished with the last piece, he was already settling in front of the plasma with some DVDs in his hands. She walked to him and chose one of them, and made her way to the loveseat. He pushed it inside the player and made his way beside her.

 

                With the movie played, she storied her routines from earlier today, and how the others won’t help her because too afraid at him, how she learned how to cook his favourites from Hyoyeon and her mom the whole week to him. He then silently glanced at her when there was a sudden silent from her. He smiled when he saw she had fallen asleep while telling him her stories. He then pulled her head down to his shoulder and positioned her comfortably beside him. He chuckled and smiled silently at her before drowning himself in the movie.

 

                 He then smiled widely when she snuggled deeper into his and hugged his waist completely. “Thank you, my angel.” He then kissed her temple before stealing a kiss from her lips again.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N : everything is finished already :) thanks to everyone who read this and as it is 18th Feb in my place.. Happy Birthday to him - the Great Choikang/Shim Changmin for his 24/25th this year ^^ stays strong and always filled the world with your great mismatched-eyes-smile.. you'll be the forever founder of the great Evil-Innocent Maknae Act of SM LOL stay shikshins Sages and ChangSoo d^^b