February 10th, Friday

Surprise Events

                Early in the morning, the whole SNSD’s dorm was filled with silence and Sooyoung was asked to go out in the cold morning breeze to buy something for a party according to what Fany said. She made her way out of the dorm while dragging Yoona with her thinking the party was hers.

 

                As soon as the door closed, everyone shuffled themselves busily inside the apartment. Changmin entered himself with his hyungs and dongsaengs when they saw her out into the road with her partner-in-crime. They busily helped each other with the decorations, foods and drinks plus some entertainments for the birthday party. Even Siwon – the birthday boy also busied himself in the event.

 

                “Yoona said they almost home,” Kibum yelled. And with that everybody started to bump into each other as the apartment could not home the whole SMTown in one time. The boys were shoved inside one of the girls’ room upstairs, crammed up the little space while Changmin hiding in hers silently in one corner. When she opened the door, she found herself smiling but it’s a bit weird with those decorations, foods and drinks yet the room was quiet with no one in sight. The smile was lost completely and a frown took over her face as she saw the banner saying, “Happy Birthday, SIWON.”

 

                “Yah, Fany! Are we going to celebrate his birthday here?” she asked the latter whom busily staying calm inside the kitchen with Hyoyeon. Fany threw an eye-smile to her while nodding her head. She stormed her feet to her room while the girls were chuckled silently behind hers.

 

                When she entered her room, she ran to her bed and threw herself crying inside the pillow thinking her members forgotten her day. While she sobbed her heart out, Changmin went out from his hiding place and waltzed beside her. He laid himself on the bed and whispered near her ears, “Happy Birthday, baby!” his voice was heard and she turned her body facing him. She threw herself inside his arms and hugged him. She cried in his cradle while ranting that her members not remembering her birthday. He smiled softly and shushing her down to stop crying.

 

                He then dragged her body to the door while making a promise to get mad at her members for not remembering his baby birthday. She smiled a bit hearing this yet the tears were still flowing but in a slower pace than before. As soon as the door opened, “SURPRISE! Happy Birthday, Soo/Shikshin/Noona/Unnie/Syoong” the apartment was filled with greetings and she could see every faces of SMTown in front of hers.

 

                Ranging from the Kangta, BoA, Yunho, SuJu, SNSD, SHINee, f(x) and even EXOs were gathered in front of her now. She wiped her tears off and flashed a sincere smile for them. Then from a corner, could be seen Siwon came slowly with a round moist chocolate fruit cake towards her. She made a wish and everyone sang the Birthday song to her and Siwon. And both of them cut the cake into small pieces and shoved into each other mouth. Siwon took a piece and gave Fany a bite before finishing everything off. The latter blushed by the sudden indirect-kiss when everyone started to tease the divine couple endlessly.

 

                Changmin tugged her tee and pointed out to the cake and his mouth. She took the smallest piece and showed to him but he shook his head instead thus she shoved it back in hers. Then she took a bit bigger piece than before and his eyes were sparkling from the sight of it yet she shoved it inside hers also. Everyone laughed seeing the scene in front of them and a sulky face of Changmin could be seen on. “Let’s eat and party,” Eunhyuk yelled.

 

                “You better apologised to him. He planned all this since last week already,” Siwon whispered to her before settling himself near the buffet table, opened with variety of finger foods and party snacks. She faced Changmin’s sulky face and chuckled with the sight. She then rounded his waist with her arms. She smiled looking up to him before stealing a kiss from his lips. He shocked but the sulky face had been off and changed with a sneaky smile. She rolled her eyes back at him and pulled herself off from the hug. Instead of getting away she was pulled back inside for a hot passionate kiss by him, “My payback, I love the chocolate-taste from your lips the best,” he reasoned after he pulled off when the air was needed.

 

                She blushed at him before pulling her feet towards the buffet table and started to fill her plate with every single food and snacks. He settled beside her which was just a walk away from the buffet table. They ate in silence before the party was interrupted by a loud scream from Sooyoung. Everyone stared at them and could do nothing when they saw Sooyoung favourite chicken was in Changmin’s hand.

 

                “Yah, that’s mine. Go and take another one from the table,” Sooyoung ranted while Changmin just grinning and ignoring her completely. “This is what you get for ignoring me just now with the cake.” Everyone laughed at them while the two were already throwing daggers at each other especially Sooyoung. And if the gazes could kill, Changmin was dead by now.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N : I know its late but still Happy Birthday to her - Choi Sooyoung <3 stay shikshin and skinny XD

p/s its still Valentines here so Happy Valentines to all and may you guys have the best ChangSoo/SAGEs days' ever ~~~ <3 it is still not edited so any errors - mianhe in advance ^^