Just a Story Happened at 14th February

Just a Story Happened at 14th February

"Mom!! Here's the chocolate filled breads!!"
"You're not going to school yet??"
"I am after this!!"
"Bring one of the bread with you!"
"Okay! I'm going now!"
"Be careful!"
just like everyday your busy day start off just like that. As you still study in school, secretly you also chocolatier that work at your family's bakery. The bakery is quiet famous in your area but you let anyone in your school knew, well except your best friend. "Heyyy~ any cookies for me today?" she greet you when you just enter your class. "Ah, too bad, I'm just bringing this," you showed her the bread your mom push you to brought. "But it's for my breakfast! Hehe,"  you put it away before your best friend took it. "Yah! Let me have a bite!" she pleaded. "Sorry friend, but this is for my breakfast!" you can't help but laughing a little when you saw her pouting. After all she's the only one knew about what are you doing and also ever taste your work. "Ah I want to buy milk at canteen, want to come?" she nod and so both of you go there.

While walking you hear a sound of girls squealing, "Ah, it must be him,"
"Already in such morning, duh,"
when walking further, a crowd of girls surrounding a guy can be seen. There he is, the most popular guy in school who is famous just because of his look but also the fact he's a big fan of chocolate. There's a rumour said everytime a girl try to gain his interest by giving him chocolates always got judgement. And he said what he taste, by any means if it taste bad he will spit it off, he'll describe every little things missing in details, making any girls making it can cry because of it. But yet no one give up yet even his standard is so high. Ignoring the crowds you walk leisurely while unwrap the bread you brought and even share a bite with you best friend. Without you noticing he was looking to both of you while struggle out of the girls. He looks to the bread you were eating and the wrapper of it, he remembered it was the saw one when he got the most delicious cookie he ever ate. Too bad he failed to catch your face clearly but he knew where to you heading to. "Excuse me girls! Let me through! I need to go to the canteen!" but the girls didn't let him move a bit, every movement he made they just keep surrounding him, when he finally successfully get off and arrived at the canteen you already gone. While still panting and try to steady his breathing he spot the bread wrapper you had tossed in the trash bin, secretly he took it and keep it in his pocket.

Later when the recess time come you're chatting with your best friend in the class, "Ehem," a voice come and you turn your head, there standing one of your senior that also had popularity of your beauty. "Yes? May I help you?" you stay put on your chair while keep glancing to your best friend because of this unexpected guest. "So, I just found out you're a chocolatier?" she cross her arm to her chest looking to you with such scary eyes, "...and working in your family's bakery," she stop a second as everyone knew that actually working isn't allowed by the school rules, even it's in your own family shop. "H-how do you find out?" you start to feel groggy. "I have a favor," a smirk appear, "Please make me a chocolate!" suddenly she kneel down and her aura change. "Valentine will be arrive in couple of weeks and I really want to make he impressed!" she start to wail out of nowhere. Luckily the class is empty not packed like always, "E-eh? I-I'm sorry, I didn't get what do you mean?" you lean down reaching her that still kneeling down, "J-just sit here, senior," you drag a chair place it right next to hear. "Yo-you know which 'him' I mean right?" she's still sobbing while sitting herself on the chair.

"Y-yes...,"
"This valentine I really want to impress him, last time I gave him a famous brand chocolate from France but he said even though it's great enough it's not made by myself. So I come to you to make it for me, he'll know if it made by hand. Please, I'm begging you!"
you think for a second, "I think...I don't mind to help you but, please don't tell anyone about me?"
"Sure, sure! I promise!! I even dare to put up my properties to make you believe me!"
you knew she's also a rich girl and how big is the risk saying such things, "It's okay senior, I trust you,"
"So you'll help me? Really?!?!?"
"Yes, yes I am,"
"Oh my, thank you, thank you so much!!" she jumping around in happiness
"By the way, senior, how do you know I'm a chocolatier? Perhaps someone you knew is our customer?"
"No, actually a few days ago accidentally I saw you gave him a cookie and he said the cookie so delicious. From there I also notice the wrapper of your bakery. After some research I found out that you're a chocolatier and about your bakery," you're wowed by how she found you, never came in your thought some events will happened. At the same time you didn't notice there's also girls who saw what happened and eavesdropped at the conversation.

The same thing happened again, a girl came to you ask the same thing to you. It happened repeatedly that you decide to make a list of them also the request about the feeling and the shapes of chocolates so he won't notice it's all made by the same person. "Whaah, you're will be busy hmm?" your best friend looking to your notes. "Agh, just shut up," you fed her with one of your creation today, a chocolate havermout with sprinkles on top of it. "Oooh, it's been a while since I taste your treat~" she enjoy it so, so slowly. "Hey, there are more, don't worry," you show her the chocolate havermout you had been packed for her. In other side, he had been searching you with all his might. He can't identified you since he never saw your face clearly, he can't ask his friends too. He was walking while looking repeatedly to the wrapper when suddenly an arm slung into him, "Yah! Look at how admire that trash!" it was someone from his gang mocking him because of his friend had been obsessed to some wrapper he founded in the trash can. "Yah! What trash! I had to find the owner of this wrapper!"
"Have you lost your mind? How the heck you can find it amongst these hundreds of students!"
"Why you don't help me then!"
"Aigoo~ do I have too?"
"Yah!"
he about throw his fist to his friend but his eye caught something, "H-hey! That's the girl!"
"Huh, what? What girl?"
You were just passing by him while holding the wrapper with your left hand while your other hand feeding your best friend with the havermout. Again he just can catch the glimpse of your face.

"Agh! I missed her again!!" his friend just look to him confusedly. "It's because of you! Aish!!" he crumpled his own hair while still cursing under his breath. "Yah, if you're looking a girl, you knew I'm the expert right?" after looking to his friend that usually calm and composed going crazy like that he kind of feeling guilty for not helping him.
"So?"
"I'll help you identify her,"
"Eh?"
"First, tell me why are you so desperate like this!"
"Oh, right I haven't told you...,"
his friend just roll his eyes, "You know how I love chocolate right?"
"Obsessed,"
"Yah! Agh, I'll let it pass now! You remember what I said if I found a girl who can make a delicious chocolate by her own?"
"Fulfill your obsession to chocolates?"
"Yah! I said I'll make her mine!"
"Yeah, to make you chocolate for the rest of her life,"
"Why are you making it sound so horrible!"
"Isn't that what you will do? You really obsessed to that thing! Even when girls already tried hard to made you one and if they didn't met you're very high standard you would spat without mercy!"

He went silence but then let out a long sigh since what he said was right. Everyone in the school now how he favor chocolate so much and also how he always give them his not-so-nice comments to those chocolates didn't meet his standard that apparently is really high. Spitting out the chocolate that taste bad in front of the maker is something already common. And the maker are all the girls from all class, even the seniors. When they try to bribe him with imported chocolates or made by some country popular chef he won't accept them since it's not made by their own hand. Sure you knew it very well since the girls can be shamelessly dare to give him the chocolates in such open space where everyone will see how he'll give his commentaries that would just make the girls hurt. As someone able to make chocolates sometimes you just want to shut his mouth by give him one of your creation. But you're not the type to gain attention by doing something like that beside what if he throw the same commentaries to you? His standard is unbelievably high, it will be something shameful if a notorious chocolatier like you get such commentaries. Also what happened to you now is a pretty different situation, because of that senior now you have a very very long list of girls asking you to make them chocolates, maybe thorough this you'll know what his comment about your creation.

"What? You're making them for your schoolmates?"
"Yes, mom, don't worry they say they'll pay me for this,"
"But nobody said about this to school right?"
"Yes mom, I already told them to keep it as secret. They won't leak it to anybody,"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes mom, please don't worrying me so much,"
your mom just let out a sigh then left you alone. You currently making the chocolate orders, all the ingredients you buy it from the usual supplier that also got a bit taken away by your orders. But everything you need already there, you don't take orders again even some girls in your school keep pleading to you, but the list just already too long and valentine is approaching. While for him, who still clueless about you currently chomping to the chocolate bar his personal chef just made. "Fuh, why is it so hard to find her! And why is this wrapper has no name of any bakery on it!" he hissed then chomp onto the chocolate bar again. "Ah, Valentine Day is approaching..., I wonder if she'll make me chocolate...I really miss the taste of the cookie she gave me that time," after said that he finish the chocolate bar.

He can't sleep soundly so he wake up with a little eyebag under his eyes, while walking down to the school gate he can't help but keep yawning. His eye very blurry that he even bump to several people because of the sleepiness. "Oh, sorry," he casually said when he hit someone. Then, he accidentally bump to you who also sleepy because you're making the orders until late hour. "Ah, I'm sorry," you said unconsciouslyeven he's the one bump to you. The smell of chocolate flour that come from you hit his nose and his eye quickly widened. "W-wait!" rapidly his arm caught yours, causing you have to face him. He stare to your face pretty long, try to remember your face correctly. "What is it?" you ask as you puzzled why he stop you, "N-nothing! It's just I'm the one bump you, so I'm the one should apologize," he release your arm while smile awkwardly then quickly run off. You just wrinkled your eyebrows and walk off. "Morning~" your best friend cooed as you take the seat beside her. "Morning...," you said weakly that sink down your head to your arms on the desk, ready to get extra sleep before the class starting. "Making orders?" without looking you know she smirk to you. "Yeah, now let me sleep," you nod still with your head in your arms. "Any treats?" you sigh that hand her a bag of chocolate cookies mixed with various nuts from your bag without put your head up. "Oh yay!" she happily receive then enjoying it at her fullest. A pair of eyes were watching all of that scenes, there is him following you to your class and peeping while try to not make people sucpicious. Luckily he can't hear anything both of you said, but he just make sure that it was you the owner of the wrapper. 

The recess time come and you best friend still enjoying your cookies very very slowly. She just got back fromtoilet and heading to the canteen to meet you, but she bump to him, who actually already following her just to get a taste of your cookie. "Sorry," she said to him. "Oh, it's okay," he cautiously look to the cookie she hold in her hand. "That looks delicious, may I try one?" unsuspiciously she give him one, when he take a bite he knew it's the right one, the one he search all this time. Try to pressure down his success, he ask her calmly, "Do you buy it somewhere or do you make it your own?" he even plastered a smile. "Ah, my-" she quickly stop when she realize she shouldn't reveal that this is your creation, "I mean I just got it from my friend, she buy it from a store too much so she gave me some," after said that she quickly run to canteen ignoring him that try to call her back. "Ah, where is she! Is it that long to go to toilet?" you look to your watch and your meal that you already ordered almost 10 minutes ago also to her meal you already ordered for her. "Hah-hah, I-I'm sorry for take time so long...," she pant as took the seat. "Yah! What happen? Why are you panting like that?" ypo look thorough her try to find something wrong. "J-just now, I...," then she told you what just happened. "He ask you whether you buy it or make it?" she nod while still try to stablilize her breath. "Why from your story I feel something's fishy...," you tap your fingers to your chin but then let it off as your food getting colder.

Finally the Valentine day arrive, all the orders already distributed by the night before so all the girls wrap them in their own style and in many different kinds. They are all complimented how pretty are your creation, they try one bite of the chocolate and it just feel amazing. After thanking you thousand times and giving you the payment they are all ready to give it to him. Since morning all the girls already lining up, while you just yawning when see them lining waiting for him. "Hey! Happy valentine!" your best friend give you a hug then walk with you. "Look at the line! We should look when they give him the chocolates you made!" you quickly cover then drag her away. "Yah! Be careful with what you're saying!" she quickly apologize and giggle as she saw how panick you were. "Here, take this ad don't speak!" you hand her a bag full of chocolate ball that mix with the leftover ingredients, such as nuts, marshmallows, almonds, jellybeans, and many others. "Oh yay!" then bot of you quickly get into the class while looking outside where the girls already chasing him out to giv ehim the chocolates. "Are you sure you don't want to see?" you think for a while, after all you want to know what he's saying about your creations, wheter it fulfilled his high standards or not. "Hmm, okay then...," you get up from the chair and start searching where the crowd is, you can find it quickly because of the girls squeals and screams. "Tak emy chocolate please!" one of the them said. "No! Mine first!!" anothe girl shout. There you saw him scrunch between the girls try to give him the chocolates they ordered from you. You decide to look it from such distance, accompanied by your best friend that still enjoying the chocolate balls you gave earlier.

"Please don't surround me like this!! Won't you guys line up??" he said while keep tossing to here and there. All the girls then quickly make a line even they caught up in little quarrel who should be the first one. The senior who is the cause of your orders apparently become the first person to give him the chocolates and all the girls just can protest under their breath as she is their senior and the popular one. With a very sickenly sweet smile she give him the chocolate that quickly open by him, like always in front of everyone he'll taste the chocolate and give his commentaries. He take one of them and then take a bite of it. As he munching it, you gulp down because you're nervous what his commentary will be. You look carefully to his face that turn to frowning, signalling something isn't good. "Wait...," he said then put her aside. The second girl give him the chocolate then he taste it and frown again, even worst then when he taste the first chocolate. He keep frowning until about 30 girls already gave him the chocolate but no words come out from his mouth, "You...you are all get this from the same store?" he said while munching the 31st chocolate. All the girls face frozen, while your eyes widened as you get the feeling he'll ask them to reveal the truth and afraid your job will be exposed too, worst case you'll get kick out from school since it's against the rule. Your best friend who still enjoy the chocolate balls now getting nervous too. "Answer me! Where do you buy it!!" all the girls just muttering to each other and no one give him the answer. "Yah! Won't you answer me?! Or else I won't receive any of these chocolates!" the girls starts to panicking, "W-we made it ourselves! Don't be silly!" the senior try to bravely answer him. "Oh really? Then why the measurement of dark chocolate, milk chocolate and white chocolate are all the same?" the senior face quickly turn into panic expression as she don't know what the ingredient are. "Oh gosh! How he can realize that! I already cover it with the fillings!!" you decide to just run off from the place, you drag off your best friend as you set off. He noticed when he saw someone run since everyone just stay put in their place. And even by such distance he notice the very familiar wrapper that held by your best friend. "Yah, excuse me," he start to going through the girls to catch you.

Without you noticing that he after you, you run to the rooftop. While both of you still catching your breath the door open, "You...!" he suddenly appeared and pointing his finger to you who just want to hide. "Y-yes?" you try to look calm. "Aren't you the one made those chocolates!?" he walk approach you
"What do you mean?" slowly you walk away while dragging your best friend within
"Just admit it! You make all of those chocolates! I knew it's your creations!"
"What chocolate?"
"Yah! Don't you remember you ever gave me one of your cookie?"
you furrow your eyebrows, "...really? When...?"
"I don't remember when, but I always remember the taste, the measurements of dark chocolates, milk chocolates and white chocolates! Even you try to cover up it with the fillings in those chocolates I knew it's the same!"
you stand stunned by what he said, "Tell me something,"
"...yes?" you gulped while grabbing to your best friend's arm tightly
"Why don't you make me one of your chocolates?"
"Uh..., because you're not order it from me?"
"Yah! Don't play dumb with me! I mean why don't you give me a valentine chocolate for me?"
your best friends speak up, "It's because she don't want to! What's your problem though?"
"Because I want one!" suddenly his face went flushed
you both look to each other, "...is this mean?" you whispered to your best friend, "I think...?"
"Well...then I'll make you one, come with me after school,"

After school you take him to your cakery or in other words your home. "Omo, who's this handsome guy?" you rmom look so grateful when he entered the shop. "Just one of my friend from my school mom, he come to taste my chocolate," you rmom look a bit surprise since what you're doing supposed to be known by your best friend only. Secretly she drag you to her side when you're entering kitchen. "Yah, he knew what are you doing? Isn't it dangerous?" she whisper to your ear. "No mom, that's why I'm making him a chocolate," your mom eyes widened, "Y-you make him a chocolate as a bribe so he won't tell?" you shrug your shoulders, "What else I can do?" you take an apron then preparing yourself. Your mom exit the kitchen and approaching him who look around the shop. "Excuse me young man, may I have a minute with you?" he nod with smile then both of them sit in one of the table there. "I hope you understand she's doing this for our family's sake,"
"Oh ma'am, don't worry! I won't tell the school! I'm just here purely to taste her chocolate!"
your mom look to him in disbelieve, "I'm not lying! Actually I fond of chocolate so so much, I've been searching a girl who can make delicious chocolates and now I found her,"
"Oh..., so you're...perhaps interested with my daughter?"
his cheek suddenly blush light pink, "A-about that I'm...,"
"My, my, how cute are you, okay then I'll leave you two alone," your mom then leave the shop while he bowing as she went off.

A few minutes later you come out from the kitchen, "Here you go," you put down a plate where there are 2 pieces of simple chocolate bar. "Where's my mom?" you sit down on the chair where your mom sat before. "She's going out a while she said," he didn't look to you while answering but instead take one of the chocolate bar then eat it. "Whaah, really this is th emost delicious chocolate I ever taste!" he continously eat it then grab the second bar. "Yah, yah, look, the chocolate are all spread on your mouth!" you chuckle. "Then clean it please," he bring his face his face to you, "Yah, yah!" you back away. "Why? What's wrong?"
"Ah, nevermind! just continue eat then wash your mouth later in our toilet!"
he pout, "Hey, do you know why all girls in school try to make me a chocolate for me?"
"Uh..., to prove they can make a great one?"
"No, silly, to get me, since I'm a big fan of chocolate,"
"Then?"
"You don't get it yet? I told you I love your chocolate so much," he take a bite on the second bar, "And here I am can't stop enjoying it, get it now?"
your face went flushed, "I-I think...?" you awkwardly look away
"Yah, why are you looking away? You're not going to clean my mess?" he showed his lips that covered with chocolate
"H-here!" you throw to him a piece of napkin, but he get a hold of your hand, slowly he get closer to you, until both of your face being so close then your lips met. You froze in that second, a taste of your own chocolate fulfilling your nose, then when your lips part away he brush your lips by his thumb, "I left some here," he chuckle then his own thumb tht brush off the chocolate on your lips

━▶━━▶━━▶━━▶━━▶━━▶━━▶━━▶━━▶━━▶━▶

oh gawd finally finish this;;; it supposed to be done at Valentine and done in the same day but various things happen and I just finish it now (T____T) this influenced by one episode of Junior Masterchef Australia where the kids have to figure out the ingredients in rocky road; yeah I watch to much of them lol

Obviously there will be sequel at White day, don't know will be post right on the day or later;;; sorry for the incovenient~ I hope you enjoy this story though ^^