01- She's Back

Bound By A Promise

Chapter 1:

[BoA's POV]

-Flashback Starts-

'Here, take this, bobo.' Jaejoong passed me a necklace as we stood under our favourite tree. I was leaving for America soon although I didn't want to. It was all Appa's and Umma's fault! I don't want to leave my Joongie behind!

'What's this for, Joongie?' I asked, curious as I tilted my head towards the side.

'For you to remember me by.' he said sweetly.

'Aww, thanks Joongie! Saranghaeyo!' i said as I hugged him tightly.

'Saranghaeyo too.'

-Flashback Ends-

*Jaejoong-ah, I'm back. I'm finally back from America. And now, I'm coming back to you. Have you changed? I'm sure you did and of course, you will be more handsome than ever!* I smiled at the thought as I glanced round Incheon Airport. It sure did change alot since the last time I was here. The airport was swarmed with people as it was a weekday. I snapped out of my daze and hurriedly queued up. I wanted to spend some time touring Korea, not spend my whole day cooped up in the airport.

I soon cleared immigrations and went to get my luggage. From afar, I spotted my neon pink luggage bag. I had specifically chosen that colour for it attracted people's attention. I was really blind and I know the chances of me missing out my luggage bag was very high, thus I didn't even hesitate when Umma and Appa gave me weird looks for wanting such a luggage bag.

-//-

'Ahhh. Finally! Fresh air!' I exclaimed as I stepped out of the airport.  After my small exclaimation which attracted looks from other passer-bys, I quickly searched for a taxi stand. I soon spotted one and got into queue. There were only two people before me, thankfully. I was never one for patience and I really hated waiting. Having nothing else to do, I took out my Ipod and plugged my earphones in. Soon enough, it was my turn. I lugged my bag into the taxi's boot and entered.

'Annyeonghaseyo ahjusshi. Can you bring me to this place?' I asked while holding out a slip of paper which had my address on it. Umma and Appa had bought me an apartment here and I was really grateful. It would save me from lots of troubles such as rent and such. They had also made sure that I attended Korean lessons while I was in America so that I would not lose my roots and this was to my advantage too!

'Yeh.' the ahjusshi replied. Relaxed, I leaned back and closed my eyes, soon falling into a light slumber.

-//-

'Miss? We've reached already.' I was woken up my the ahjusshi's loud voice.

'Huh. Oh. Mianhae. Here's the fee. Kamsahamnida!' I got out, took my luggage, bowed once more before turning my attention to the block of apartments. The view took my breath away. It was simply beautiful! The block of apartments was painted red and it had this countryside feel to it.

'Thanks Umma and Appa' I muttered out loud. Smiling widely, I pulled my luggage bag and entered the building.

*This is a brand new start. I hope everything goes well...*

[Meanwhile, at Jaejoong's side]

[Jaejoong's POV]

'Yah, what the are you doing with MY oppa?'  Jiyoung shouted. They're always calling me, my oppa this, my oppa that. Pfft. es. Ever since my parents died, I changed. I had learnt the hard way that fantasies do not come true for reality will always come and slap you in the face. I improved on the way I looked and climbed my way up the social ladder and that of course, attracted girls to me. They were always saying 'I love you, oppa.' but I know that it wasn't real. They only said that for my looks and fame. They weren't after me for money, thats for sure. I had a part time job after school everyday and they all know.

'He's MY OPPA. Not yours, !' Sunghee shouted back. Quarrals like these was a common occurence for me in Seoul High. Everyday, girls will always come up to me quarraling over who I loved more. Me, being the playboy I am, would of course calm things down without losing any of them. However, there were times when quarrals like these got out of control. Not wanting to get myself in trouble, I stepped in.

'Girls, girls. Stop fighting, will you?' I said irritatedly.

'But oppaaaa. She called me a .' Jiyoung pouted as she hugged my arm. *Do you think I give a damn about you?* I thought as I suppressed the urge to roll my eyes.

'Aww. I'll chase her away ok?' I crooned as I her cheek, knowing that that will definitely make her happy.

'Sunghee, go away. NOW.' I demanded as I turned my attention back to her.

'B-but, but...oppa!' Sunghee protested.

'What part of NOW do you not understand?' I said fiercely.

'FINE!' she shouted and ran off, tears in her eyes. They were always like this, trying to pull the guilt trap on me. But of course, it never worked. s like them always come back to me when they realise that their tricks didn't work. Sunghee was no different.

'Thanks oppa.' Jiyoung said sweetly as she batted her eyelashes at me.

'No problem, babe.' I said and pulled her in for a kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: How was the first chapter? Comments please? And no worries, this fic is NOT RATED. I don't write those type of fics. Heh. Mian for the short chapter. This is meant to get the story on track. ^^

Comment and subscribe, please? :)