"No Choice but to Fight Back"

Angel & Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She open her eyes slowly , and try to load what just happen to her .

"Wake up already ?" , JiMin who had been stay beside her  for awhile , help her who is trying to sit on the bed . She realize that she is at the infirmary . But she still feel the sting at her chest but it's not that bad like before she faint .

"What happen ?"

"Your devil side was trying to control you and you are fighting them by yourself . That's not good you know ." , JiMin while lend her a mineral bottle .

"I know that but what can I do if they are trying to conquer myself ? I got no choice but to fight back "

"And about that guy . You should beware of him from now on . He might already suspect that you are the one that against all of his plan "

"Don't worry , I will die in his hand anyway ."

"Because of that too , I have to protect you from him "

"How ?" , JiMin lend her a necklace that have angel wings for the locket .

"That's The Protector . We , all the angel have that necklace to protect ourselves from getting possessed by high devil rank "

"Don't you need it more ? "

"Look who is saying that . You need it more than myself . I was born with special feature that no devil can possess me through touch or eye contact . Since that it's not that useful for me , I think it will be more useful to you" , Halla wear it right away .

"Thanks JiMin-ah ", she create a smile while holding the locket .

Then , both of them are going back to their respective class . Halla enter the class as nothing happen but her hawk eye caught JungKook is secretly watching her right after she enter until she sit . He look away after that .

The teacher enter the class .

"Okay ,class . I have a bad news and a good news to be made " , they star to buzz around and hissing with each other .

"Knock it off guys . "

"What kind of news , Ms Park?"

"Thank you for asking . Bad news is I'll not be around for the next 2 days " , the whole class cheer .

"You guys are so obvious . Ok , the good news is , I'll lend a group assignment to be done and please submit it next week " , they moan .

However , there are 2 person's mind that are not in the class . Not hearing what the teacher h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter