"A Devil Like Him"

Angel & Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He is in a dark room . No light that enlighten the path make him harder to move . He try to search for light but it just hopeless , so , he continue walking . Like a blind man , walk without knowing which direction he had taken .

At the end of the path , finally he found a dim light . He follow the light source maybe there will be way out from the dark alley .

Actually , the source of that dim light is a girl . She just standing there while looking out of the room . Outside of the dark room , there are memory playing which the owner of the memory is unknown . JungKook approach her and found out that tears is flowing on her cheeks .

So , he try to reach for her shoulder but he couldn't since she just a light . Maybe that girl could sense his existence , so , she turn around while smiling .

"Tears can be wiped by hand but can sadness too?", he is feeling weird with that sudden question .

"You get what you want by left me aside . Throw me like a tissue that you use to wipe your tears" , she take a step forward towards him make them just inch away . He just stare for that face for awhile . Like he already know the identity of that girl .

I'm sorry ..

"Did you ever know how hurt the feeling of broken heart ?" , her tears keep on flowing like a river . No end of it .

It's my fault of leaving you ..

He is staring to that girl until she slowly disappear and left him alone in a dark . But the memory still playing while he is kneeling down , feeling frustrated .

"I won't left you behind" , the memory say . He lift up his head up with tears running at his cheek ,the memory stop where he was hugging that girl .

"That's what you've said to that girl , your lover . She disappear because of the promise you made . So , w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter