AUTHORS NOTE

Is this Seat taken?

Hi! Guys sorry for being slow in updating its finals week and all. But here is a short note that will guide you for the next chapters.

 

1st:

Nu'est or the boy group under Kye and Kang entertainment. They are a group with 5 members technically the actual Nu'est but since we already have the 5 as characters in this Fic to avoid confusion I'll be using Jr, Aaron, Baekho, Min hyun and Ren as the name of nuest members this means that Jonghyun is different from Jr, Aron is different from Aaron, Dongho is different from Baekho, and Minki is different from Ren. For Minhyun, the main lead will be Minhyun and the band member Minhyun's name will be spell as Min Hyun to avoid confusion.

 

2nd:

I'll refer to the main leads (Jonghyun, Aron, Dongho, Minhyun and Minki) as Nyoongs and for the boy group (Jr, Aaron, Baekho, Min hyun and Minki) as Nu’est to avoid confusion.

 

3rd:

Nyoongs age will be the same in real life (Aron being 93 liner and the rest being 95 liner.) however Nu'est will be 00 liner all 5 of them, making Nyoongs their Hyungs.

 

4th:

Nu'est debut on 2015 under K&K Ent. And since Debut Dongho and Bumzu have been the one writing songs for them. Occasionally Nu'est will help Dongho and Bumzu to compose.

 

5th

Minki calls Dongho either Dongho or Hyung. It depends on his mood and depends on the situation.

 

Finally I want to say thank you for being patient with my slow updates. I'll try to update more frequently in the future. Again, thank you for reading and tolerating my slow .

 

P.S.

Comments (positive or negative) is welcome. And if you have time you can Read the one shot that I've done in my other account. Again thank you. 😊

 

https://archiveofourown.org/works/22020727