2nd Album

FEEL THE SAME?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon was standing in front of me, and she still looks exactly as how I remember from four years ago, aside from being more mature. And she also lost some weight, she got thinner, and a shorter hair. The surprise on her face was transparent. 

 

She's wearing comfy clothes: simple shirt and jeans. She still looks so beautiful though. She didn't change that much. Except her eyes and gaze towards me. It's not the same loving eyes that look at me.  

 

"What are you doing here?" She asked coldly. I understand why she's like this now. The woman who used to only give me warmth is now giving me the cold shoulder. It hurts. But I understand. It's all my fault. I can't blame her. 

 

"J-Jihyo, I mean my agency's director sent me here." I replied but there are too many questions I want to ask. 

 

How are you? 

How have you been? 

What have you been doing for the past four years? 

What are you doing in a place like this? 

What is happening? 

 

"So, this is Jihyo's work." She massaged her navel. 

 

"I didn't know you know her, too. Then, you're the one who's gonna take care of our stay here?" I asked in surprise. That's the least thing I could guess. Jihyo was a trainee director when I started at my current agency as a trainee idol. She debuted a year before I did but since I debuted, she has been my head director in all of my projects. How did they know each other? 

 

There's no way she knows my past relationship with Jeongyeon? We already broke up when I met Jihyo. 

 

"Stay here? Jihyo told me to just help you look for a place to stay." 

 

"You're kidding. She gave us keys." I said and showed her the key Jihyo gave me. 

 

"What?" 

 

"I—" 

 

My phone rang and interrupted what was I was gonna say. It was Jihyo. 

 

Right timing, you oaf. 

 

I answered immediately. 

 

"Jihyo!" I shouted over the phone. "What is this?" 

 

"Aw!" She complained. "So, you're with her now, I assume?" 

 

"What the heck are you plotting this time?" 

 

Jihyo chuckled. "Relax. It's all for the next promotions." 

 

"How can I relax?" I gritted my teeth. 

 

"How are you not gonna be? Is there something wrong with the place? Or something right with the company?" She asked so meaningfully. 

 

I'm telling you, this oaf knows, if not all, at least a thing or two. 

 

But how? 

 

I looked at Jeongyeon. She's not someone who is as blabbermouth like me so it's impossible to be her. But it's also not me. Definitely not me. So, who told Jihyo? 

 

"You know something, do you?" I asked seriously. 

 

"Dunno." I can imagine her shrugging. 

 

"I'm going home." I told her and then looked at Jeongyeon. "I-I can't stay here."

 

She wants me out of her sight. That's very obvious. I thought I've erased all traces of love I've felt for her, but I still have some lingering feelings. I don't want to take a risk and fall for her again. I already closed our story. It has already ended. It doesn't need to be reopened with new chapters. 

 

"You're staying there whether you like it or not because if you come here before six weeks, I myself, will ruin your career by disclosing you had a relationship with a woman." Jihyo threatened. 

 

"You can't be doing this to me!" I raised my voice again. "I'm Lim Nayeon. The Agency won't let me go that easily."

 

"You should consider the 'if they will still support someone with too many controversies and issues that may affect the company's revenue.' You know our company. It's like a boat. If there's a deadweight, they let it go." 

 

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked very weakly. 

 

"This is all about passion. My passion for my work. This is purely professional." 

 

"This is too personal!" I hissed. 

 

"For you, but not for me."

 

"You're evil." 

 

"Thank you." She replied with a chuckle. "Now, calm down and tell Jeongyeon I won't change my mind even if she tells me to get you out of there."

 

"Tell her yourself." I told her. 

 

"No, no. She's scary. She's going to kill me." 

 

"And you're not scared of me?" 

 

"Oh, let's be real. You'll never be someone to be afraid of." 

 

"Why? Because I'm too pretty?" 

 

"No. Because you can't do anything by yourself." She replied. 

 

"You…" 

 

"Tell her—" but I didn't listen and handed the phone to Jeongyeon to get back at her. . 

 

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter