Bet (Changlix)

Halloween Special

This was after that one miserable bet they made. Changbin shot up from Felix's lap telling everyone in the living room that he was sleepy. Everyone followed to stand up from their seats since they were sure that their hyungs were making out in the kitchen.

"So Woojin hyung is a screamer.." Felix said with his low and deep voice as he sat at the edge of Changbin's bed. Changbin shivered. Felix's voice always make him shiver.

Changbin just rolled his eyes. "Who cares? Chan hyung probably knew it he was just too embarrassed to join the bet."

"Yeah, it was shown on how he was blushing a while ago." Felix answered, a smirk on his lips. Changbin wanted to kiss away the smirk on his lips but the smirk was so extra it made him ask.
"What?"

"Betweet us two, who is the screamer?" Felix teased as he wiggled his eyebrows.

Changbin choked on his saliva, "What the hell Felix!" But Felix just laughed.

"Stop it already!" Changbin said amused.

"So wanna bet?" Felix once again wiggled his eyebrows. It made Changbin think why was his boyfriend so bold today? Where was his shy boyfriend?

Changbin felt challenged. He scoffed, "I bet one kiss with you will make you scream already."

"I will not!" Felix screamed flustered. Oh, so here was his shy boyfriend.
It made Changbin smirk, "See? You're screaming already I didn't even do anything."

"Oh my god." Felix said regretting everything that happened.

Changbin softly said leaning to Felix's face, "so, wanna bet?"

Felix pouted. That made Changbin kissed him while Felix gladly reciprocated without scream mind you. It was just a soft and short kiss so when they pulled apart, Changbin pressed his forehead onto Felix's. 

"Opps, my bad. You didn't scream when I kissed you." Changbin said softly pecking his button nose.

Felix giggled. Changbin smiled because Felix's giggles were always a music to his ear. 

"Come on, cuddle with me. I'm really sleepy." Changbin said after pecking Felix's lips one more time.

"Alright sleepyhead." Felix said taking his tiny boyfriend, don't say that out loud to him, into his arms as they lay down onto their warm bed.

Changbin's breathe has even out after their whispered I love you's. Felix kissed Changbin's forehead as he hugged his boyfriend tighter before he too closed his eyes following his boyfriend into the dreamland.