i want sungjong

Behind the Scene [2nd invasion]

 

okay. first chappie is up :)) here goes nothing. 

---

 

“hyung, why can’t sungyeol be the MC?”  Myungsoo kept complaining about not getting Sungjong as his partner.

“Sorry L. It’s just for the fans. You know there are a lot more Myungyeol shippers than Myungjong, right? This is just mere fanservice, araso?” the manager explained.

“but hyung. Jongie is my jagiya. Not Sungyeol. I don’t care about the fans I want Sungjong.”  Myungsoo showed his best aegyo to convince his hyung. But sadly, it didn’t work.

Myungsoo rarely act like this. He’s usually composed in every occasion but, him being with Sungyeol every damn time is getting to his nerves.

Myungsoo grabbed Sungjong and said, “jagiya,  you’re good at aegyo, convince hyung to change partners. I want you sungjong.”  

Sungjong slapped Myungsoo’s arm.

“aigoo. L. Stop making a fuss about it okay? It’s just for fanservice anyway. I’m not bothered. You’re good at acting right? So act like you’re enjoying this. stop being a brat.”

Sungjong continued on studying the script. In reality, Sungjong was quite disappointed. He barely has moments with Myungsoo, on and off cam. But he just shrugged it off and took it professionally.

He’s been more stressed lately and myungsoo’s nagging was not helping.

Myungsoo was shocked by his lover’s reaction.

“YO LOVEBIRDS~ we’re going to start filming.” Sunggyu called.

“okay, we’re just going to do a pepero game and the paper game with the maknae as our MC. You already know your partners, right? Sorry Jongie” the manager glanced at sungjong.

Sungjong just shrugged and continued on reading the script. Okay, over all, act happy and smile. Sungjong thought.

While the manager was explaining and also instructing the others, Sungyeol kept on poking Myungsoo. The visual finally snapped and coldly said, “what?”

“Hey, I don’t want to be your partner either. Just act like you’re actually enjoying this. I want to win in the games, araso? Think of it this way, we make Jongie jealous, and he’ll probably come back in your arms before you say dorawa.  ” Sungyeol whispered to myungsoo’s ear. Myungsoo smiled.

Sungjong saw sungyeol and Myungsoo already acting sweet before filming. A tinge of jealousy pierced his heart.

Forget it Sungjong. Be mature.

And continued on reading the script.

“okay everyone up.”

They gave sungjong his mic and the stylist noonas did some final touches on the idols.

“filming in three, two, one.”

------

le cliffhanger for you all. :))\

this wasn't proofread. sorry for all the grammatical errors, typos and etc.

i know it's too short. i was already sleepy when i encoded this. 

please do comment XD