First sight

The perfect Valentine

You walked past the hoards of couples being all cosy and making out, making you sick to the bone.

You never cared about having a boyfriend, besides, what's the point of always having to take care of someone.

Having a boyfriend was disgusting to you, Valentines day is worse.

If you're loving someone, love them each and every single day, not just one day where you show your love with flowers and chocolate.

You didn't take notice of those idiots and walked away until a man reading out Taro cards caught your attention.

You waited for your turn and sat down quietly.

He presents you the cards and you slowly retrieve three. He looks at them and smiles.

"The Taro cards here states that you are lacking some love in your love life, but today is the lucky day, for you will meet someone within the next hour and they will be your true love."

You tsked at him and gave him five bucks before walking away.

Really? You were going to find your love life in some stupid Valentines Day festival?

You chuckled and moved on to find an empty seat.

There were none available except for one with a handsome there.

"Is this spot available?" you asked politely.

He turned to face you and you realise his beauty. He nods gently and signals for you to sit down.

You took a deep breath and decided to make a conversation with him.

"So is your girlfriend here with you?"

He turned to face you, you were scared at first to see his reactions but relaxed when his cute cheeks puffed out as he pouted and shook his head.

"I'm the same too. Well of course since I'm a girl I won't be having a girlfriend..." you muttered.

"I'm Sungyeol, and you are?" he smiled to break the tension.

"Ah.. Kim Myunggie imnida." you greeted with a smile.

 

---------------------------------------------

ye kim myunggie is myungsoo but girl version :P shh

kekek i will make this oneshot to a oneshot with two parts. since its late at where i live so i will write it tmr! hope you liked it so far :)