Two souls (Nayeon/Sana)

ONESHOT TWICE

(A bit gloomy)

 

Nayeon was in a hurry.

She was driven by an invisible fear of what was about to happen.

She will not allow another death through her fault.

Let the one whom she previously served take her, not the one with whom she is in love.

Let the one to whom she was forcibly given as a wife take her, but not the girl who owns her heart.

Not the girl with the beautiful name Sana.

Faster. Please hurry.

Her breathing was interrupted by a heavy wheeze, but in her heart there was still a glimmer of hope that she would not be late.

She shouldn't be late.

*

Sana stumbled, moving farther and farther from where their camp used to be.

Blood dripped from her hand onto the dry ground, leaving a red trail.

Her body was numb from the pain, the injuries inflicted, but she did not stop walking.

She must warn her beloved about the impending danger.

She must go. I must hurry.

At least for her sake, one girl in the world whom she loved.

For Nayeon's sake .

Faster. Please hurry.

Time urged her on, and she, having gathered the remnants of her strength, walked.

*

They walked towards each other, knowing full well that these were the last steps.

They are not destined to live longer than the time that they are destined to.

The one whom they served and whom they had betrayed had already struck.

Death blow…

*

They didn't say a word, they just smiled, joined their hands and walked out onto the dance floor .

Nayeon led her, Sana followed her.

As soon as Nayeon's arms were around her waist, Sana felt a jolt in her heart, heard an unknown motive in her head, inhaled an unknown scent.

Their breaths mixed, secret smiles lit up their faces.

Sana prayed that the melody would never end.

Sana prayed that no one but Nayeon would lead the dance.

She wanted to stay in Nayeon's arms forever ... 

*

Sana was pleasantly surprised when Nayeon stayed to wait for her after school. Today she had to stay longer than usual, so she did not hope that someone else was still at school. She left, saddened that she would be alone to get home. The path is not close, the most scary to walk along the dark streets, besides, she heard the sky rumble. She was afraid of thunder. But reaching the gate of the school, a voice called out to her:

- Sana, are you finally free?

- Nayeon -unnie? Have you been waiting for me? - the girl was delighted, making a step closer to Nayeon , took her hand, putting her palm to her heart.

- Let's go home, Sana - Nayeon did not comment on the position of her hand, she just pulled her friend lightly with her.

They walked on in silence, their silences interrupted only by a thunderclap and a flash of lightning. Sana flinched every time, but she was comforted by the palm of Nayeon in her hand. They had almost made it home when suddenly a heavy rain started pouring down. Sana screeched, pressed against Nayeon's body trembling with fear, she let the girl drag her somewhere. It was only when the drops and the wind stopped hitting her unprotected body that Sana realized that Nayeon had dragged her under the awning of some kind of store. Sana stood close to the wall, Nayeon in front of her, protecting from the piercing cold wind.

- Are you cold? - Nayeon asked her carefully , looking into her brown eyes.

- Not much - Sana did not lie, shivering from the cool air.

- Now you will warm yourself - she assured affectionately, taking a step closer.

- What, what are you doing, Nayeon -unnie? Sana asked stammering as the girl leaned towards her and hugged her.

- Relax, Sana, otherwise you will not get warm - her hot breath scorched Sana's neck and shoulder, the girl shuddered now for another reason.

- Thanks, Nayeon -unnie, but I don't need this. And in general, I just said so as not to stand in silence - she said with bravado , hiding her reddened cheeks behind her hair.

-Don't lie,- Nayeon shook her head , hugging and hugging her even tighter. - I can see your goosebumps. Stay calm.

They stood as long as the rain allowed, which poured down behind them.

On that day, Sana prayed that the rain would never stop, so that they would not go home for as long as possible ...

*

- I love you - as if the music swept through her mind, holding back the image that was so dear to her.

They were not allowed to speak those words, but they were spoken.

Quietly, just between them, while the music thundered around them and there was the hum of the crowd celebrating graduation.

Nayeon held her in his arms, breathing her.

She wanted to own Sana'a.

Nayeon wanted to be the only one who owns it.

Nayeon wanted, but her desire remained with her, because they knew perfectly well that their love was not destined to be.

After all, Sana is promised to another.

After all, Nayeon is already engaged ...

*

They danced to a slow dance, behaved as they should, while they were surrounded by the gaze of their families, their suitors, their master.

But, this melody, which sounded now, is not subject to anyone except them. They can change it, create a new track, take new steps.

Now that they are alone ... they can do anything ...

*

They were silent, but there was a conversation between them: with eyes, hands, bodies.

- Sana - whispered the wind outside the window. The moment of eternity lingered for a split second as Nayeon leaned towards her lips.

The first inept, pure, innocent kiss. A light touch, like a butterfly crouched on a flower. Barely perceptible, but a wave of heat ran through all the veins, touched all corners. It became hard to breathe, my heart was pounding madly in my chest and for some reason my eyes were moist.

Nayeon pulled away, but her hand was still on her cheek, caressing her thick hair with her fingers.

Sana stared into her eyes, trying to capture the moment when the two hearts were united.

*

You are the only one, Nayeon .

You are the only one, Sana.

*

- I've missed you. Why haven't you come to me for so long? - clutching her own body, Nayeon said muffledly .

- Truth? Did you miss unnie? Oh, I, too, missed you, darling - Sana pressed closer, never wanted to let go again. - How long have I not heard your voice, did not breathe your scent, Nayeon -unnie.

- If I missed so much, I would have come earlier - Nayeon pouted, offended , but then her lips smiled again when Sana kissed her on the cheek. - Today… how long can you be with me?

- Eternity - again kissing on the cheek, then raised herself on her elbows, kissed on the lips, long, passionately.

- Do not give hope, dear, so how much? - gently the ends of her hair, whispered Nayeon .

- I need to be home in 2 hours. We're leaving for capping - Sana said sadly.

- By any chance, not to the Cozy Corner capping ? - Sana nodded, then her eyes lit up, Nayeon smiled brightly, confirming with the words: - Yes, we are going there, and also in 2 hours. So to be ready for our meeting, as best friends, I need help from you now - without wasting time, Nayeon turned Sana on her back, playfully moving her eyebrows, kissed her lips hard, immediately deepening the kiss.

*

-Sana, Sana, Sana - she repeated her name, absorbing her favorite letters.

- Nayeon , oh, how much I love you!

-So the rumors are true, and I thought I made it clear to you who you belonged to on our wedding night, Sana / Nayeon .

-Can you show us again who's in charge?

-Yes, you're right, my friend, but come here, my wife - roughly pulling out of bed, dragged out of the tent.

-Do not dare! Let her go!

-Do not break free, you know how I am when I'm angry, baby.

-Not!!!

*

Their bodies floated above the ground, listening to the melody of the heart.

They no longer need to hide, because the words were spoken and heard by everyone:

- Only you in my world ... I am yours ...

The moon gave them another unforgettable evening. They seemed to dissolve in the breath of spring. Their eyes met, they simultaneously reached out to each other. Their kiss seemed like a continuation of the magic. Sana's arms wrapped around Nayeon's neck , her breath mixed, becoming one.

I love you, Sana.

I love you Nayeon .

Their lips met again and their souls dissolved in drops of rain, which suddenly went, washing the ground, clearing the scene of the crime, the thunder drowned out the ringing of sirens, the shouts of the police .