1x1 AU Discord/KKT RP

Description

Let's get it out of here now: I am NOT looking for /PWP! I want to dive into smth fun and creative and maybe just a bit meaningful with someone else! 

 

Hello! I'm a freelance roleplayer looking for short- to long-term roleplay partners, one-on-one ideally. It'd be fantastic to become pals, but I especially desire to write and lose myself in a fictional world! (Because the one we're in right now... It's kind of, um. It's, like, uh... Uhhh---) My timezone is GMT -4/5. I'm semi-literate and I use 3rd POV, past or present tense. I only do AUs. I'm open to playing all sort of relationships (M/F, M/M or F/F), platonic or romantic, altho I'm likelier to play the man if we're to do romantic M/F. I work almost full-time these days so I'm only available 3 days a week but I'll definitely reply more than once a week (unless we've entered the novella zone, in which case I will be taking a bit longer). My platforms are KKT and Discord.

(THIS IS A REPOST. This account is shared so if you've seen this username around, don't assume that it's the same person!)

 

Foreword

More OOC stuff! I'm a young adult and my pronouns are they/them. I'm Black and English is my second language. Been into K-Pop since 2009 and got into roleplaying in 2012. (I'm so used to the format of forum-roleplaying that I've lost my touch for social media roleplays like MeWe or Facebook, haha oops!)  I used to be wildly invested in K-Pop but now I'm more of a casual fan. I'm willing to reveal more personal details but only in private ;))))

 

Now, onto the real .

I have very few RP conditions:

  • No one under 18. It would just be too uncomfortable for me, considering I'm a whole adult. 
  • Don't expect ! It's just really not my type. I'd have to be in the mood for it, a very specific mood, and it's very rare, so again, if you absolutely want , I'll sorely disappoint lmao.
  • No abbreviations and strictly no one-liners. As for length: 1-2 para(s) should be enough! I tend to write A Lot but that's just me enjoying yourself. No need to mirror or anything!
  • No pressure. If you can only reply once a week then do that. So long as you let me know! I won't ever push you to reply fast and neither should you.
  • Never be afraid to tell me if you wish to drop our RP, whether out of disinterest or lack of time. I have been the one who vanished on others for personal reasons and I now realize how ty that was. (If I have ever done it to you, I'm rly sorry.) Please, do not hesitate to let me know if you need a break or to completely stop. I'll totally get it.
  • If we get in touch and the plotting process doesn't start or takes days because you reply too slowly IC or OOC, I will drop our play with or without notice. No hard feelings, I just don't want my social medias clogged up with absent contacts. Again, if you happen to be busy or disinterested, a heads up would be appreciated.

Even if our RP's been dropped before, you may comment below again if you wish to start over with me c: