FCs + Writing process

1x1 AU Discord/KKT RP

đŸŒŒÂ FACECLAIM-WISE

Since I'm no longer a rabid Kpop fan and I've done a lot of OC roleplaying, I've become much less picky when it comes to faceclaims. Unfortunately, that means I don't know that many new K-groups or J-groups... (uwu) So I might spend a ridiculous amount of time googling suggestions to get familiar with their faces heh. But if you wish to please me for whatever reason, you shouldn't go wrong by sticking to anyone who's in my FC list---chances are, if I like to play them, I'll like to play with them, too.

When it comes to my character, I tend to pick the story then cast the right person for the role. So my preferences have little to do with the person themself. I just feel inspired or not. So below are the faces that bring me the most inspiration. I'm open to suggestions, too. If you want to write OCs, it'd be my utmost pleasure!
 

[M]
Block B - Yukwon
BTOB - Sungjae
BTS - Taehyung, Suga, Jungkook, Jin
EXO - D.O, Kai, Suho
GOT7 - Jaebum
Monsta X - I.M, Kihyun, Wonho (ot7!!)
Pentagon - Kino, Jinho, Wooseok, Yuto
Seventeen - Vernon, Jeonghan, Wonwoo, Mingyu
TXT - Yeonjun

Actors/Models - Jung Jaewon "One", Nam Joohyuk, Kim Soohyun, Ji Soo...

International - Reece King, Pedro Bertolini, Jason Genao...


[F]
Blackpink - Jisoo, Rosé
Dreamcatcher - JiU, Dami, Gahyun
CLC - Yeeun, Seungyeon, Yujin, Eunbin
G-IDLE - Minnie, Yuqi, Soojin
ITZY - Yeji, Lia, Ryujin
GFriend - Eunha
Oh My Girl - Seunghee, Mimi, Jiho
Red Velvet - Irene, Seulgi
Twice - Chaeyoung, Dahyun

Actresses/Models - Lee Sungkyung, Kim Jiwon, Seo Yeji, Han Hyojoo, Jo Boah...

International - Devon Aoki, Hunter Schafe, Zara Peerzada, Mika Schneider 

 

 

đŸŒŒÂ PLOT-WISE

I'm super into vigorous plotting and character development. I love to talk in length about our characters and their potential dynamic and, if applicable, build up the world they exist in to make it solid. I like to think of all the possibilities and fill most of the gaps instead of rushing into it and "going with the flow," so if you prefer not to think too much about the plot and solely focus on romance and pining, we probably won't match. I do love me some romance and pining, don't get me wrong, but I value a driving plotline and an interesting character dynamic a whole lot more. Hence why I'm very open to writing OCs, as that is what I'm most used to, but using popular faces and keeping their names hardly poses a problem to me.

I usually do plots that lead to romance because of popularity, but I would never turn down a plot centering around friendship or siblinghood. We could be the cutest besties out there 😔💕 (To reiterate, I won't play a woman in romantic plots unless we're doing F/F.) I'm an avid angst writer---tragedy, loss, toxic relationships, dysfunctional families, you name it. I can write sad stuff for DAYS. But worry not, I'm not allergic to hope and happiness, I love a good balance of sweetness and comedy, so we're not entirely miserable. I just think fun times are so much better when a bit of hardship has been experienced, and it allows our characters to grow and for the relationship to feel authentic rather than orchestrated. (I mean, it is, but isn't it better when it feels earned?) I tend to explore complex realities, like LGBT identities, mental illness, neurodivergence or disabilities; if we do touch these subjects, it should be done accurately and respectfully. This goes for me as well, ofc!