FINAL~

Watching Kids on the Slope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Renjun was going through the recommendations the drama sites were providing to figure out if anything would catch his attention. He saw “I’m Mita, your Housekeeper” under the genre Mystery. He thought why not give it a try because rom-com are just not his type and he didn’t want to get scared at night so, horror movies were not an option for him.

Renjun is someone who loved having drama marathon, so no wonder he finished the entire series of 12 episodes in one go. The drama was nice and all but the one thing that caught his attention was one of the actor. He reminded him of someone but could not exactly pinpoint who. He watched the actor’s scene on repeat to conclude who he resembled but to no avail.

The familiarity of the actor’s face and the inability to identify who he is made Renjun go insane.

He was making some snacks for himself when Jeno returned from his schedule of The Show.

“Injunnie, what are you making? Th-eno is hungry, Th-eno wants some food.” Jeno tried to do some aegyo but the older just made the disgusted face.

“Argh…gross! Just go get fresh and the food would be ready.” Renjun tried to hide his smile upon seeing the baby boy. If others would have done the same, he would have disliked it for real, but it was Jeno who was doing the aegyo and Renjun was weak for him.

“You tell that but I saw your smile Injunnie.” Jeno teased and poked his boyfriend’s cheek before dashing to washroom.

 

 

The table was set when Jeno came out fresh.

“Woo~ Our blond Jeno is trending. Power of Jeno Lee! Son of Lee Donghae! Blonde Prince!” Renjun was amused of Jeno’s popularity and at the same time proud of him.

Jeno smiled shyly. “Stop teasing me.”

“I am just stating the fact. And blonde really suits you but tell me which color does not suit my handsome boyfriend!”

Jeno’s ear was turning red so, he quickly diverted his attention to food in front.

“Hmm…the pancakes are yummy!”  

 

 “Do you know what seems yummier than those sweet snacks? It’s…”

Jeno was met with Renjun’s soft eyes looking with so much love that he felt he could melt right there.  

Slowly the distance between them was nearing and nearing until their lips met. Renjun kissed the blond boy softly but sweetly. The entire day’s tiredness was gone by the pleasantness he was feeling now.

After a while, they parted their lips but still leaning on their foreheads.

“Everyone must be wooing at you while you showed up with that gorgeous look right?” Renjun’s voice was soft but Jeno could sense the tiny bit of jealousy.

So, the blonde chuckled. “No one matters to me like you do and you know that. I only want to look handsome for you.”

“Then rest assured, you look handsome to me every single moment.” Renjun giggled.

The sound was so enchanting that Jeno was the one to kiss the elder this time. He bite Renjun’s lower lips little harder earning a gasp and his chance to enter the elder’s mouth. They were kissing each other like they had the world to themselves.

But their personal time was interrupted when Jisung came back after shopping with Chenle.

“Ahhh…hyungs…go do that in your room!”

Jaemin, who was just behind the maknae closed his eyes and dragged him to the room.

“Jisung ah, I want to see how far you have learnt to use the Launchpad I bought for you.”

Jaemin winked at the two before disappearing to his own room.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Renjun was fanboying over something or rather someone when Jeno came to his room. And he was with Jaemin and they were both giggling which died as soon as he entered the room. And to make it more doubtful, Renjun closed the TV and posed seriously in a blink of eye.

Jeno felt something was totally off but still played cool.

“Injunnie, what are you guys watching? Your excitement could be heard even in the next room, which is mine.”

“Just some drama.” Renjun supplied without looking at the boy in the door.

“Recently, you two have been watching a lot of dramas together. Can I join you guys too?”

“NO.” Renjun yelped immediately.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter