Thirteen

Mr. Park

Baek's POV

 

I squeal mentally as the words leave his perfectly shaped lips. 

 

Immediately, everyone from the store turns and looks at me. Okay, so maybe it wasn't mentally. Chanyeol doesn't seem to mind my reaction, instead, he chuckles and holds up the items in his palms. 

 

"I'll text you?" 

 

I think about it. Did I even get his number at some point? "I don't think I have your number..." I say pulling out my phone and go to contacts before ing it towards him. 

 

Chanyeol inputs his number then shoots me a wink. "I'll pay for these, and give them to you after our date." 

 

Before he could leave I grab onto his arm. "Perhaps... we could use them after." His his head to the side muttering a small profanity. It feels nice to know he wants me as bad as I want him, but does he want more? 

 

The thought took me out of it. "I'll leave first," I whisper for no specific reason and practically rush out. 

 

I meet up with my friends with a smile on my face. "Okay, I'm back." 

 

Sehun immediately pulls my body closer to his and Chanyeol's words come to mind. Sehun can't possibly have a crush on me... Right? 

 

(☆^ー^☆)

 

Jongin for once decides that studying is more important than another round of PUBG, which is why I am sprawled on my bed. My stomach to the mattress and my feet dangling in the air shooting at online players to be the last one standing. 

 

The circle starts to close and I desperately try to get to the border until the constant vibrate of my phone catches me off guard and I miss reaching the blinking circle on the map leaving me out of the game. 

 

! I was top 8.

 

My phone lays across from me, on the nightstand which gives me the annoying task of getting up. The name 'Chanyeollie' flashes across my soon and immediately my mood lightens. 

 

"Hello Sir," I say, quite flirtatiously. "This better be important... I just lost a winning game of PUBG." There's no real threat within my voice. 

 

"I'm sorry." He doesn't sound very sorry. 

 

"Perhaps, I could make it up to you on our date. How about, I pick you up?" 

 

"Where are we going?" 

 

"It's a surprise of course." 

 

I narrow my eyes. "Really? Will I enjoy this surprise." 

 

"I sure hope so." 

 

I hmph slightly getting into a more comfortable position. "I should get ready for your class tomorrow shouldn't I, Mr. Park?" 

 

"Right." He sighs "You should, I don't need you being a bad student... Do I?" 

 

"I'll be good for you I promise." 

 

"Well then, have a good night Baekhyun." 

 

"Good night, Chanyeol." I pout to myself not wanting the conversation to be over. 

 

The rest of the week consisted of intimate stares between Chanyeol and I. It progressed from lustful stares to straight up me adoring the way his tongue rolls off the English language so simply. 

 

It's a sunny Friday afternoon but nothing can compare to Chanyeol's smile every time his eyes land upon me.

 

As soon as the session ends, the older man locks his gaze on me and uses one finger to point at his desk indicating he wants me to stay afterward. I tell Jummyeon I'll meet with him later and wait until all the kids file out of the classroom.

 

A buzz of excitement rests in my toes as I make my way to my teacher who was wearing a button up shirt pretty well.

 

I inevitably my lips. Oh, how I love that shirt. The obsidian colored fabric has about three buttons open revealing the tan skin beneath it. The sleeves are rolled up to his elbow and the veins apparent on his arms just about make me nut.

 

Holy Park Chanyeol.

 

"You're free this evening correct?"

 

"I am," I say quite breathlessly eying his belt. If only he can loosen it just a bit, so I can-

 

"Great. So I can pick you up later?"

 

"Mhm." My eyes trail up to finally meet his.

 

"What are you thinking about Baekhyun?"

 

"Thinking about you," I mumble. 

 

By this point, I'm in a daze. Desperately, I try to will away these sinful thoughts brought on by Mr. Park I don't even notice him moving closer until his body is right behind mine.

 

I feel his bulge poke the center of my bum and a hand slides beneath my waist. "What about me?"

 

My voice quavers in anticipation. "About how I want you to bend me over this desk," I say in almost a whisper. "And me deep and hard until I'm begging for you to stop."

 

His hand gets lower. Hovering right over my own until his fingers are brushing against me. "Go on." Chanyeol urges.

 

"I know it's wrong, yet I want it so badly." I hold back a moan when his lips start to press kisses against my neck.

 

"I want that too baby boy, but you have to wait." He turns me over so that we're face to face. "After our date, we can have fun." He looks me in the eye before attaching our lips in a sweet kiss.

 

I rub my tongue against his own chuckling when he forcefully backs up.

 

"Leave before I change my mind and you right here."

 

With one last peck on the lips, I leave feeling lightheaded and giddy.

 

I see Kris, Sehun, and Yixing by the time I get to the food court. The place where we always meet before deciding which place to go to until our next class. "Where's Junmyeon?" I jog up to the couple that's proudly holding hands. 

 

"He went to speak to Mr. Park about job recommendations or something. I think." Kris answers for me. I'm no longer staring and him and Yixing's intertwined fingers, instead. I'm furrowing my brows feeling my mouth go dry. 

 

"Mr. Park? When?" 

 

"A little while ago." Yixing pouts, missing the attention from his other boyfriend as well. "In fact, he should be back by now." 

 

. I curse to myself. What are the odds he saw me with Mr. Park doing more than just talking about English class? What are the odds he heard us? 

 

"I'm hungry." Sehund pipes in, placing an arm around my shoulder. The urge to shrug him off occurs as I remember how Chanyeol isn't keen on me showing him skinship. Yet, I don't because I'm almost completely sure he doesn't like me like that. 

 

Almost. 

 

"Let's get instant Ramen." Sehun's fingers reach down to meet mine, and for a second, I realize we look like a couple. Completely mirroring our two friends, we walk over to a well-known food store. 

 

"Can you come over tonight, to watch movies?" Sehun asks once we are all seated. 

 

"I can't." I frown. "I have this thing." 

 

"What kind of thing?" 

 

"A thing... to do with a person... At a place." I say. Nailed it. 

 

Despite my calm cool and collected act. I am freaking out over if Junmyeon saw me or not. Pulling out my phone, I go to contacts and click on his name. My hand shakes just a bit. 

 

You: Heyyyy fren

 

Junmyeon: Hey? 

 

You: We're at the food court in front of the library, In case you're coming. 

 

Junmyeon: Oh ok thanks. I'll be there in a sec

 

You: Where are you

 

Junmyeon: With Mr. Wang, I need recommendations. 

 

You: Why Mr. Wang???

 

I bit my lip awaiting his answer. Hopefully, my texts aren't too suspicious. They aren't. I'm pretty sure. Right? 

 

Junmyeon: Because Mr. Park looked kind of busy

 

You: Wdym 

 

Junmyeon: You both were having a moment. BRO, Must I refresh your memory? 

 

You: You saw us?

 

Junmyeon: Yea