About you now

No longer mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

About You Now ( Part 1 )

 

Can you believe that marriage arrangement still exist in 2020? In time where most everything is QR-automated, voice-controlled, fingertip-maneuvered, and all those hassle process is completed in a blink of eye. It’s even harder to imagine that it occurs in one of the most modern and fast growing country like a South Korea and far worse, I just can’t bring myself to believe that it was actually happening to me.

It was supposed to be only one night-stand, but everything went upside down and it changed my life forever.

*

*

*

It was a Saturday night where Jiyeon was invited to a party of her friend, that one special gathering of particular group called elite where she often join as one of them. Jiyeon didn’t know if it meant much to be called so, she didn’t ask for it, but she happened to be born and live with it, an extravagance without her knowing it.

Today was not much different than the other day, she dressed up to be there for enjoying fabulous food chatting, drinking and playing some crazy games. A splendid whole floor of a place designed especially for party purpose in an implicated style of a club with all entertaining facilities like bar stool, pool tables …and you name it. Jiyeon wouldn’t waste it, so she enjoyed everything there, especially drink, the darker it got, more hyped they were, so was Jiyeon.   

“How come you are alone today, where is your babe?”,Hyeri asked with a hint of teasing

 “Shut up” Jiyeon glared

“That’s harsh” Hyeri pouted

“You asked for it” Jiyeon stuck her tongue out

“Well, I am not used it, seeing you without someone else around” Hyeri commented

“Can’t I enjoy my peace?” Jiyeon rolled her eyes at her friend, “I don’t necessarily need to be with someone”

“Did I hear it right?” Hyeri pretended to be surprise, “ I guess that a heart-breaker has to say”

 “Are you happy to tease me?” Jiyeon asked

“Yeah, I am getting a bit bored today” Hyeri admitted, Jiyeon just shook her head

Lee Hyeri, was one of Jiyeon’s friends since high school, innocent with angel face but she would be wild at time, a forever frienemy to Jiyeon. They had all the time in the world to argue with each other but when it came to helping each other, neither of them would be hesitant.

Two friends were bickering yet laughing along, with some alcohol in their system, what they were talking sounded funnier than it should have been. Jiyeon was looking around, until her eyes fell upon someone, and she might have stared way too long that Hyeri noticed it, she turned to a direction where Jiyeon’s eyes were focusing.

“Hyomin” Hyeri said

“Hm?” Jiyeon turned to her friend

“Her name” Hyeri said

“Why are you telling me?” Jiyeon asked while she couldn’t keep her eyes from a woman chatting away at the far corner.

“Your eyes don’t lie Jiyeon” Hyeri grimaced

“I don’t regret being your friend , sweetie” Jiyeon chucked, “I don’t think I have seen her before”

“She is a friend of Wooyoung oppa” Hyeri added

“Thanks, sweetie” Jiyeon winked at her friend, and before Hyeri could say something more, Jiyeon was stepping away from her, and approaching a woman who now happened to be left alone.

Hyeri bet on her friend, 10 of 10, Jiyeon never missed one, all she could see from where she was standing, Jiyeon was offering a woman the drink, and from what Hyeri could tell, Hyomin girl wasn’t sober at time.

 

The rest of the story was like a missing flashback, Jiyeon woke up to a woman next to her, and of course , yet Jiyeon wouldn’t be surprised. As easy as it seemed, unspoken mutual desire that led them there, no string attached nor feeling involved, that was a one night stand was supposed to be like, waking up or saying goodbye just simple as that. But what Jiyeon didn’t know, this morning was not going be like those mornings.

Jiyeon groaned in annoy when a series of doorbell ring got into her nerve. Reaching out for a bath rope, Jiyeon planned to scream on a face which whom dared to disturb her morning, she was so irritated that she forgot to check on an intercom video before answering the door, and to her surprise, of all people, Eunjung, her senior and best friend  was standing there.

“Eh, what are you doing here?”

Jiyeon was equally surprised  and confused when she was greeted by a stern faced Eunjung who usually had smile on her face every time they met, as if it wasn’t strange enough, a friendly Eunjung didn’t even greet her, but brushed past her into her apartment, leaving stunning Jiyeon on the door way.

“Eunjung unnie, what’s wrong?” Jiyeon was back on her sense and sped up after Eunjung who quickly made her way to a bedroom, Jiyeon widened her eyes.

“What are you doing Eunjung unnie?” Jiyeon caught up with Eunjung, who turned around and glared at her, Jiyeon was taken back, this was all crazy, Eunjung was never acting so cold toward her, and Jiyeon couldn’t make out what the hell was going on here, was she still dreaming?

As Jiyeon was fighting with herself in her own head, Eunjung was already there, her hand was on the door pushing it open, but Eunjung stopped there, standing still as she gazed at a woman lying in Jiyeon’s bed.

“How dare you do this to my sister?”

As cold as ice glaciers, Jiyeon stood frozen unable to move nor answer a question, at the same time many more question came rushing into her mind: Her sister? Eunjung had a sister? Oh, yeah, she had a sister, wait, her sister was studying overseas. Have I ever met her? Not really, oh my god, please don’t tell me. Holy .

Jiyeon gasped in shock, and that was a moment she felt how it was like to be freezing into death.

Eunjung was known for being very caring and sweet, a person with beautiful and loving heart, anyone would feel blessed to be around her that Jiyeon once had a crush on her, but didn’t dare to confess for Eunjung was too good to be played around with, and Jiyeon knew she deserved someone better than a heart breaker like her and she was too scared to lose, she wanted to have Eunjung in her life as the longest.

Jiyeon remembered Eunjung told her about her sister who was living in Japan with her father due to their family business and family matter and Eunjung would fly over to spend time with their family on every occasions, whilst her sister would come to visit her time to time but Jiyeon never got a chance to meet her and considered that was family time that she should not disturb. Eunjung showed a picture of her sister to Jiyeon often back then, but she didn’t look like a person Jiyeon just met last night, but rather a girl with glass on, pure and simple, nothing to resemble a hot chick who she met last night.

Jiyeon didn’t know what was going on inside her own bedroom, after Eunjung closed the door. It was almost  an hour since she disappeared behind the door.

Pacing around nervously, Jiyeon bit her nail in panic, just the thought of Eunjung hating her left her soul restless and she honestly didn’t know what to do anymore. And Jiyeon found herself jumping in fear when the door flung open, Eunjung appeared again, stern and disappointment was written all over her face, it screamed how hurt she felt. Never before Jiyeon felt her heart was wrenching like it was now to look at Eunjung, she was opening to say something but closed it the moment a next person appeared, Jiyeon stole a glance to see her bare face without makeup, her head was wet as if she was just done shower, she was wearing the same dress from last night, but now covered by a hoodie jacket which Jiyeon assumed it was Eunjung’s, Jiyeon was mad that she couldn’t find courage to foam a word, Hyomin’s head hung low as if she was scared of her sister too.

Without any word, cold treatment was far worse than harsh scolding which it never came, instead, Eunjung lef her place without saying anything, followed by her sister, for sure silence impacted greatly, letting Jiyeon sinking in a pool of guilt as she watched their backs farther away.

Jiyeon could have ignored it and pretended it never happen, or easier just let it slip like another one night stand, the only problem was, she couldn’t just easily do so this time. Consciously, she was haunted by a fact that she just slept with her best friend’s sister, a sister whom Eunjung loved and cherished so much. That was how Jiyeon learned how overprotective Eunjung was, and their friendship was at a verge of jeopardy, Jiyeon was going crazy when she tried to contact Eunjung but her friend completely ignored her calls and texts. She tried each and every way to get through Eunjung’s other friends, but failed. To the extend, Jiyeon decided to ask for help from her mom whom was friend with Eunjung’s mom.

If only Jiyeon knew that letting parents know about such a mess would maximize a bigger mess, she would have thought twice, thrice, or even fourth before confessing her mistake. Worse thing came to worst when her father found out and got mad, because her father was a partner with Eunjung’s father business, something that Jiyeon didn’t know until she got scolded. 

Physiologically, Jiyeon was being pressured by everyone around her, even her sister, Soyeon, who has always supported her and been on her side, chose to turn her back on her this time,  it drove Jiyeon nut when it turned out to be a big deal for both families.   

“Take a responsible for what you did, marry her or I’ll disown you”

Jiyeon hoped someone would wake her up from this nightmare, but none did, and the reality was having it that Jiyeon was being forced to marry someone she barely knew, it was too ridiculous and there was no way Jiyeon would agree to it.

 

**************************

 

“Hello everyone, this is Hyomin, it has been a while since I uploaded my previous video on my channel. Today I am back with a new update, and I am gonna take you all with me on a journey to Europe”, girlish giggles “Right, I am my way from Seoul to a most classic country in EU, I can’t wait to show you all the beautiful places on my list, so please stay tuned to find out where I am going” Hyomin waved at a camera which she has been self -recording. She paused it when she had a mental plan on her mind to edit the video right where it stopped. Vlogger may not consider as a profession but Hyomin is good at and she loves what she is doing, and can do it perfectly and professionally and she couldn’t care less if people stare at her like she is crazy, not even an annoying look from a passenger next to her right now would even slightly make her flinch, Hyomin is unbothered as she changes from her face to film and record food and stuff around her instead, until a passenger next to her is forced to plug in her earphones, obviously showing how annoyed she is. Hyomin smirks in triumph.

Personally, Hyomin is not that rude and she would be more considerate and thoughtful if a person next to her seat right now, is not someone who she resents badly, someone who turned her life miserable and chaotic, worst of all, she ruined her “Single” status perfectly, Hyomin still couldn’t believe she is legally married to this person and they are being sent away for a honeymoon trip, can life be any crazier?

If only Hyomin have known that she was going to meet the end of her beginning for a life in Korea this way, she swore to God that she would have not drank that night. A disaster to find herself waking up on a stranger’s bed wasn’t any less shocking than a fact that her sister, who was worried sick all night long, looking for her only to find that she ended up sleeping with someone with effect of alcohol and without her consent?, and if that didn’t sound overwhelming enough, it blown up her mind to be told that a person who took her home turned out to be her sister’s best friend.  Although part of her was aware that she was also at fault for drinking and ended up doing something stupid under the influence of alcohol, but she placed most blame on the other woman for taking her home and taking initiative, if only she didn’t start, thing would have led to such a level, and now see what she has done to her life.

Mentally sighs, Hyomin tries to push everything aside, at least this is only the official agreement that they would technically fulfill just to settle and bring peace into two families. Jiyeon and Hyomin actually secretly met once and had a pre-discussion to solve it without their parents knowing, and they finally agreed to marry jus in the name and played along until they could find a way out.

Looking out of the window shade, Hyomin is not surprised if her long flight is expected to be a bit gloomy, and boring, hence, Hyomin has a plan to ignore her travel mate at least the next 4-5 hours for a long nap. But napping can wait for right now Hyomin has something more important to do, she pulls out her MacBook from her bag and starts to work on editing her videos from before, the voice of unsettled mind is silenced as soon as she is slipping into her world and enjoying doing her work.

Saved her by a fact that Hyomin has been busy on her computer and by the time she gets it done, she is yawning tiredly and ready to take some nap, by chance, a corner of her eye gazes to a woman next to her, who is bundled in her oversized hoodie, ears covered by headphone, her head sways to the other side and her sunglasses slides down a little bit. But wearing sunglass, who does she think she is , an idol? Hyomin laughs at her own thought. For a moment, Hyomin can’t help but wonder why life bring them together this way, is there any purpose? But before she can find herself a good answer, Hyomin is slipping away into her sleep, for now they are in peace.

Jiyeon could never be happier that her feet finally stand on the steady ground, she stretches her arms lazily as she is waiting for her luggage, which she expects to arrive first as priority of business class, and not very far from her, Jiyeon can see Hyomin is trying to catch her huge luggage from luggage bell, which it’s not only one but two, Jiyeon can’t help but rolls her eyes. “Does one human necessarily to carry that many luggage, what did she bring, a whole kitchen or what?” she thinks and shakes her head as a disapproval as if it looks burdensome to her, then just a second later, Jiyeon’s wait comes to an end when her medium size luggage popping out, she friskily walks pass and grabs it and rolls it away without a second thought to offer a help.

“ What’s with such attitude ?”  

Struggling with her two tall suitcases, one backpack, one shoulder bag, Hyomin is grateful that her Uber driver is helpful enough to lift off those luggage for her, and now all she has to do is dragging them inside a place where she is going to stay for the next two weeks. Hyomin is awed by how charming a place is, it’s a vacation villa which she chose it from Air BnB, and she plans to film it for her Vlog.

“I’m taking a room with pool view” Hyomin announces after checking two bedrooms available in this villa.

“Whatsoever” Jiyeon shrugs her shoulders, she doesn’t care, she didn’t even care to begin with, and the only reason she gave in to this honeymoon plan is to get away from her their families’ hawk yes, she just needs to breathe after a tough month of unstoppable headache.

With whatever agreed, Hyomin parted her way and dragged her luggage into a room with joy, whilst all Jiyeon ever needs now is to lay down on a soft bed.

-------------------

Jiyeon wakes up to find that she is all alone in the villa after walking around, no single movement to indicate a presence of Hyomin and she assumes that annoying woman is long gone, judging from the time that it slips into noon in an hour and so, what she would expect from a vlogger who would run around to must-see places with her planned- out schedule, which Jiyeon is not included, somehow is a relief, because she is quite the opposite and she is not sure if she wants to join her on the trip. Vacation to her is to sit back and relax at places, or sometimes just does nothing but enjoying her cup of tea watching people leading real lives, or just drinking at a cool breeze open air, she chooses to be different and savors the moments around her, to the extent, Jiyeon doesn’t even bring a camera, and takes in the moment by her eyes, but she can assure that she is not totally an old soul, she uses her phone to take interesting stuff too.

I’ll be out all day

HM

Jiyeon notices a note sticking on the refrigerator, not sure if it’s necessary to tell her, but just in case to other call to check on them, at least Jiyeon knows how to answer.    

Only some soft drink in the fridge doesn’t satisfy Jiyeon’s hunger so she has no choice but to go out and explore the town.    

Jiyeon reads a sign of a famous burger outlet, she is stuck for a moment when memory brings her back a broken promise of  someone who promises to come here with her “ Let’s try at its original place…together”. Jiyeon wonders if she is the only one who still remembers this promise

“What am I thinking huh?”

Scar is healed but memory isn’t completely gone, she is touched by the fracture of pain, when the name of it reminds her of a person who broke her heart into pieces with her lies. Shaking off the ridiculous feeling, Jiyeon refuses to go in, and picks a different place to eat.

On a different street, Hyomin happily checks an item off  her list of her sight-seeing places which she has done visiting, and did some video-recording. Replaying them to make sure she gets everything she wanted, Hyomin puts a camera back in her backpack and gets ready to head for lunch, as she slides to her phone screen, Hyomin finds a message of the day that bring her a smile, it’s actually a short text to ask how it’s everything here and a wish for her to have a good time , it’s as short and simple just that, but one text from a right person can change Hyomin’s whole mood when it comes from her crush, who barely knows about her feeling and has no idea now she is married. Hyomin ends up smiling like a crazy and replies in a whole essay, she hopes Yuri unnie doesn’t mind it.

Strolling around, Hyomin keeps reading the sign and checks it again the real time direction guided by Google Map, that it now shows she reaches her destination “Ah, this must be it”

Hyomin claps happily as she finally finds a recommended shop for the most delicious burger in town, and she is not gonna miss a chance to try, and of course, to recommend to her viewers as well.

A whole day, Hyomin and Jiyeon crossed paths and never met one another other even they were on the same street, both of them engrossed with their own mind, interest and favor than to notice that they almost ran into one another, and even passed the same thing.  By the time they get back, they tend to stay in their room and busy with their own things than to come out and greet on another.

Sun rises and shines, falls and sets, while Hyomin and Jiyeon have been enjoying their own choices of activities and vacation, they barely meet which to them, it is not considered necessary anyway, but nature force seems to bring them together, when Jiyeon gets up early than usual in one morning and strolls to kitchen to overhear Hyomin chatting with whom seemingly her friend, and Jiyeon would ignore it, if part of it, Hyomin isn’t gossiping about her.

“It’s not very nice to talk about a person you barely know” Jiyeon leans her back at a kitchen counter, arms fold. Hyomin startles, she quickly turns around and finds a person she was gossiping to her friend earlier, just like a thief being caught, Hyomin turns awkward and nervous but she will never accept it.

“Excuse me, talk about whom?” Hyomin pretends as if she doesn’t know what Jiyeon is talking about.

“Of course a weird person sharing a vacation villa with you, who else could be ?” Jiyeon throws a cold look at her, Hyomin can’t stare back and tries to come up with excuse, but the more she thinks, the more she knows she is going to dig a hole for herself.

“Huh?” Hyomin scoffs, “As if eavesdropping someone else’s talking phone is polite?” , she clicks a tongue on a roof of , Hyomin feels even.

“Well, I wasn’t eavesdropping, you just always talk too loud” Jiyeon argues.

“At least you should walk away if you hear someone’s talking on the phone, don’t you know that?” Hyomin spat

“Why should I walk away, I do have right to use this kitchen too, it’s not all yours” Jiyeon steps toward, Hyomin somewhat, stays still.

“Do whatever you want  to do then, I am leaving” Hyomin tries to escape

“I am not done with you yet” Jiyeon blocks her way

“But I have nothing to talk with you, it’s  a waste to talk a weirdo like you” Hyomin shakes her head

“Say that to a person who talks alone all day long in front of camera” Jiyeon sneers in amuse.

 “I am not talking alone and for your information, I am talking to people who watch me” Hyomin argues with her pride.

 “That’s not a thing for ordinary people would do, so can I call it weird then?” Jiyeon annoyingly asks, which leaves Hyomin offended all of sudden, probably she takes it that Jiyeon is consulting what she loves to do.  

“Yah, I am not weird” Hyomin denies

“Say whatever you want, but you are considered weird to me” Jiyeon shrugs, Hyomin seems to lose of words to fight back, Jiyeon smirks but as she thinks she is going to win, Hyomin opens and says  “Huh, where in the world, a normal person on their trip would just sit on the same spot all day long without moving” 

Jiyeon frowns, “Did you stalk on me?”

“ In your dream” Hyomin scoffs a little, “ I just happened to get lost, walking in a same circle and found you in the same spot over and over” Hyomin accidentally revealed, and she regrets saying it when the next thing she hears is Jiyeon bursting into her voiceless laugher.

“How can someone get lost and walk in a same circle all day long, hahaha?” Jiyeon holds her stomach, she laughs so hard.

“Yah, what’s so funny?  Don’t you ever run out of data and Google map fail to work?” The more Hyomin spills her embarrassing story, it sounds more entertaining to Jiyeon and she can’t just stop laughing.

“No, never, or even if I do, I have a piece of paper with symbolic drawn on it to represent directions called map, do you know that?” Jiyeon sarcastically mocks, and that makes Hyomin angry, she loses all her cool.

Knowing that she is not going to win in this fight, and she runs late for her plan this morning, Hyomin decides to walk away, but before she goes, she wants revenge. Thinking so, she intentionally walks away and bumps into Jiyeon, which makes her stumbles, her hip knocks on a corner of marble kitchen counter.

“Ugh” Jiyeon yells.

“Oops, sorry” Hyomin acts as if she is sorry but clearly she is not, she is holding back her evil smirk.  

“Geez, you!” Jiyeon rubs her hip where it hurts

“ Sorry, let’s catch up later, I am late for my schedule, but I don’t think a person who has all the day to waste like you would understand” Hyomin winks and quickly runs up the stairs before Jiyeon gets chance to talk back.

“I’ll make sure you pay for it!” Jiyeon groaned, not sure if Hyomin would ever hear it.

 

After the incident that morning, the mysterious force has a way to set it up for them to run into each other every now and then, every corner, every street but every time they meet, they send dead glare at each other, throw one another sarcasm, mock or bicker, as if they hated each other too much from the past life.

“I start to believe that you stalk on me now”

 Jiyeon looks skeptic when they bump into each other at an old book store.

“Excuse me?” Hyomin lets out a growl, she pauses a camera.  

“I’ve been here for a while then you come” Jiyeon explains

“That’s your problem for getting stuck and not knowing where to go” Hyomin chuckles, “ I don’t come here to waste my time arguing with you that’s all I know” , her eyes roam around the stack of old books. Jiyeon observes, she somehow can’t help but want to annoy the other person.  “You don’t seem like you would read though” Jiyeon nonchalantly comments, and it obviously offends Hyomin, she raises her brow

 “Just a fact that you carry one book around doesn’t make you a reader either” Hyomin responds with sarcasm. 

“It’s not just a prop for sure” Jiyeon defends, implying that she finds everything Hyomin does is just a prop to decorate her video.

“Whatsoever, please get out of my way now, I need to get going” Hyomin squeezes past Jiyeon. Momentarily, Jiyeon gets carried away by a sweet scent of the perfume. If only they were in a better term, Jiyeon would have asked what kind of perfume this annoying woman uses, the scent still stuck in the air even she is long gone.

Just as Hyomin is leaving the shop, her phone rings and it’s her sister. Hyomin answers the call, and her sister just calls to ask about the trip, which Hyomin is merrily telling her sister, until Eunjung notices that Hyomin is standing alone.

Eunjung: Isn’t Jiyeon with you?

Hyomin: Yeah, yeah she is. I mean she is still inside the book store, and I am out to answer the phone

Eunjung: I thought she let you go out alone, I was going to brag her.

Hyomin: No, no, we have a wonderful city tour together. A dry smile is plastering on her face, because she is obviously lying, Eunjung somehow suspects it.

Hyomin: Oh, here she comes, Jiyeon ah, this way please.

Hyomin tries to signal Jiyeon to come, she turns around and has a unspoken mouthing something, Jiyeon is confused at first, but she gets it when Hyomin is swaying her phone, and small screen showing a live video call, Jiyeon walks closer and plays along.

Jiyeon: Hello, Eunjung.

Jiyeon is waving at Eunjung, and she greets her back.

Eunjung: You’re supposed to call me sister-in-law

Jiyeon: Oh, that’s right

Jiyeon has a cheesy smile on her face before shoving her arm around Hyomin’s waist, the latter startles at first, but soon she acts along, they turn from enemies to be lovey dovey all of sudden and Eunjung is happy to see them happy.  Till the phone call ends, the show goes on.

-----------------------------

 

Hyomin can never get use to this, not that Jiyeon is only a pain, but she can’t stop thinking this woman is just complete weirdo. Either she wants it or not, she comes across spotting Jiyeon everywhere as if she has an invisible cloak  taking her everywhere, however, that’s not the most part which gets Hyomin to consider that Jiyeon is weird, but a fact that every times Hyomin notices her, Jiyeon seems to be stuck in a same spot for the longest time, staring into nothing, as if she has nothing better to do, that’s what Hyomin can’t understand why someone would fly across half of the world to sit and doing nothing.

“Weird” Hyomin lets out a soft whisper as she is standing from afar watching someone does nothing, “Uh, no” , Hyomin is shocked by her realization , she has been staring someone who is doing nothing, she can’t help but wonders if weirdness is contagious by sharing a same house for almost a week now.

Again that evening, Hyomin finds herself gazing down from her balcony, at nothing particularly but stillness of a person sitting at the edge of the swimming pool with her leg dipping in the water. Hyomin doesn’t understand what is so entertaining about it, could it be calmness or her expectation of a person’s next move, which it barely comes when Jiyeon can sit there for hour, doing nothing, and by the time Hyomin knows, she also wastes her time watching the other woman. It goes on and on until she gets distracted by her small device, reminding that her world is not quiet.

It’s her close friend at work, the one whom Hyomin can trust to gossip with, well she is not a saint, she does gossip sometimes, a light conversation to keep up with other’s people lives sometimes.

Hyomin gets inside to have a light talk with her friend, afraid that her voice may be heard by a person downstairs, she is updating her friend about her trip and stuff, and it’s unavoidable to mention about her Jiyeon sometimes  

“Oh, here is a thing; I heard a bit piece of information about your wifey”

“Yah, shut up, or I”ll hang up”

“Haha, oh please, don’t hang up on me, sweetie”

“You know I can’t get used to this, em, I mean, I am not single anymore, but married”

“Believe me, I understand, this is so unexpected. Oh by the way, did Yuri unnnie knows about it?”

“I don’t have a heart to tell her” Hyomin whines

“You should have told her, she regards you a little sweet sister, she will be disappointed that her sweet little sister didn’t even tell her that she is married”

“ Sunny, if you can’t find any better thing to cheer me up then you have no right to bring me down” Hyomin complains, and she hears Sunny bursts out in her laughter, this human is just happy to get into her nerve.

“Anyway, back to Jiyeon’s thing” , Sunny gets back to what she was saying.

“What’s about her?” Hyomin is half bored and half curious

“Someone who is quite close to Jiyeon spills that……”

Gossiping is not always fun, especially when it comes to a sensitive personal topic , for a moment, Hyomin doesn’t feel like talking anymore, so she ends up a phone shortly, making up an excuse that she is up to something.

Hyomin is digesting the information, part of her is feeling bad for Jiyeon, compared to herself, to secretly love someone is not as bad as being betrayed and cheated by a person that one trusts enough to call lover, let alone, being married to someone else, that’s meanie. Thinking about it, Hyomin unconsciously walks out to the balcony again. She lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter