No longer mine

No longer mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica

Jessica breathed in the air as she stepped into a venue of a ceremony, her heels clicking against the tiled floor producing the echoing rhythm sound, and each step got louder, indicating how hurried she was. As if a delayed long flight was not enough, Jessica was facing a terrible traffic of a city where the cars look like they never moved, so by the time she got in, it was almost time for this scarred ceremony was scheduled to start, Jessica was somehow relieved for not accepting a request to be attending this wedding ceremony as a bridesmaid, if not the bride-to-be might already be fumed furiously for waiting a last bridesmaid to show up at the very last minute.

Although Jessica has saved a date for this wedding, but with her packed schedules and some important work, Jessica had foreseen her hectic life ahead, she chose to attend a guest instead. Jessica had to fly straight from LA to Seoul after finishing her last schedule to make it on time for wedding and it almost left no room for her to breathe.0

Squirming through the crowd, Jessica saw her friend’s family and greeted them formally, she passed them a traditional envelop with gift money inside. Both families gathered in a hallway busily talking and helping out the ceremony, things were ultimately chaotic; Jessica remembered how it felt like to have your head spinning around on occasion like this, when her sister got married.

For a short distant walk after a hall way, Jessica, at last, was standing in front of a doorframe where a paper with printed names of soon-to-be newly-wedded couple was attached on the door, Jessica heaved one more breath before turning on a doorknob, slowly pushed the door open from the outside, and as expected, she was greeted by a chaotic scene again, nobody seemed to notice her presence at first, until she walked into the middle of the room and made her presence visible.

“Oh my dear Lord, Jessica you make it!” Ryeowon, a bride to be, was the first to notice her presence, she squealed delightfully upon catching a glimpse of Jessica, she held up her long dress and ran to Jessica. Jessica opened her arms and gave her a hug.

“How could I miss it, congratulation sweetie, I’m so happy for you” Jessica rubbed her friend’s back

“I couldn’t express how much I’m glad you are here, I know you’ve been busy, this means so much to me” Ryeowon was touched, she released a hug and had a full view of her friend face as if to make sure it was really Jessica

“You know, I’ll never be busy for you, beside I don’t want you to hunt me down so I would make sure I’m here for you on your special day” Jessica light-heartedly joked, but Ryeowon knew by her heart that Jessica would make time for this.

After a brief catch-up, Jessica let Ryowon go, so she could have a little last touch-up making sure everything look perfect. Jessica’s eyes roamed around the room when she saw one of the bridesmaids, Jessica remembered she was Ryeowon’s cousin, Jessica met her a couple time, then other two were her childhood best friends who Jessica didn’t know them personally but she bowed and smiled at them anyway, she looked around to search for one more bridesmaid because she was told by Ryeowon that she was going to have four bridesmaids rather than half a dozen but Jessica didn’t know who they were until now.

“I think it shall be okay now” Jessica heard a voice that interrupted her thought, followed by a click of the closing door, Jessica swallowed hard, for a known reason, she had her heart pounding, although without seeing the face, Jessica couldn’t mistake this voice. How she wish she could disappear now?

“Jessica?” A surprise came across her face, when a last bridesmaid showed up, she went to have quick adjustment for her gown, and returned now. Jessica literally froze when she was called by her name.

“Hey, Hyo..min” Jessica didn’t prepare any script on her head for a sudden encounter with this person, not one of her plans, and she completely forgot that they were Ryeowon’s mutual friends, Ryeowon didn’t even mention this to her. Hyomin had a surprised expression written all over face, but soon it was replaced by her bright smile, a smile that came back to life in Jessica’s memory, the warmth in her eyes, the way her lips curved up, and how her teeth showed, were exactly the same, the same one Jessica never realized how much she missed it until she was in front of it again.

After two years of not seeing Hyomin in this very close distance, Jessica found that Hyomin glow even more, her facial feather outlined the beauty of a matured woman, and perhaps it might be a fact that Jessica had never seen Hyomin wearing a full make-up like she did today, that was why Hyomin looked stunningly gorgeous to her, Jessica felt her breath caught up in and her heart raced fast.

“I’ll have to get ready now, hope to catch up with you shortly” Hyomin tore her gaze off Jessica who lost track of time of how long she had been stupidly staring at her ex, and she only came to her sense when she felt Hyomin patting on her arm before walking away, Jessica inwardly face-palmed herself for losing her cool, and failed to respond properly.

During the ceremony, Jessica almost shed her tear, touched by how beautiful the wedding held in so many meaningful ways, she was truly happy for her friend, and wished her a true happy marriage life.

The ceremony carried on beautifully until its highlight came in which most every woman looked forward to, but excluded Jessica, for her it was just like a myth to believe that whoever got the flower, shall be a next lucky in love person to tie a knot.

It was beyond Jessica’s belief somehow, as she herself doubted in marriage, but nobody could blame her for that, she learnt it in a hard way, witnessing her only beloved sister going through a failed marriage, and ugly divorce that didn’t affect only her sister, but also them. What happened to them after Hyomin’s brother filed divorce with her sister, Krystal, resulted in unspoken tension between Hyomin and Jessica, a lovely couple back at time.

While Hyomin swallowed down the issue and put aside troubled situation, acting like nothing happened, Jessica, on the other hand, couldn’t cope with her blood related issue, taking everything personally as if it was hers, and chose to run away when she didn’t know how to deal with it.

Jessica smiled bitterly upon thinking of it, but she tried to pull herself back, being aware that she was in the middle of such a blessing event, and felt sinful to think about a jinx, but all of this would not cross mind if not for a person Jessica encountered earlier who now was staring back at her, she hoped Hyomin wasn’t walking down her way, but she was.

“They are a perfect couple, aren’t they?” Hyomin offered a glass containing of colorful liquor to Jessica, her drink, she mouthed “thanks”

“Yes, they are” Jessica agreed

Hyomin allowed herself to sit on a chair next to Jessica without prior permission, Jessica momentarily held her breath as she unconsciously sniffed a scent of perfume she just smelled it earlier in a waiting room, same scent she was familiar with.

“Ryeowon must be really happy you could make it, she doubted if you could come” Hyomin recalled a little chat she had with a bride.

Jessica got slightly offended by how unsure her friend was to doubt in her promise, but she couldn’t blame her either, she ditched the latter a few times when they were supposed to meet in States, but Jessica had to cancel it the very last minutes due to her work schedules.

“I would regret if I couldn’t make it” Jessica shortly uttered

Hyomin slowly tiled her head to glance at Jessica, and Jessica was aware of her gaze, she didn’t feel uncomfortable, but nervous, with every stealing glance Jessica caught Hyomin doing, it made her heart beat the way it didn’t for so long.

“How is life?” Caring tone came along with a question Hyomin shot, it didn’t sound curious but filled with feeling of longing, Jessica suddenly found it hard to reply a simple question, after hearing Hyomin’s voice, she missed this voice

“I’ve been busy and stuff, it’s good after all” Jessica answered, “How about you?”

“I’m doing well actually” Hyomin replied

“I’m glad to hear” Jessica gave her a light smile.

They became awkward again and it reminded Jessica of the old times when they were so awkward around one another Back then, Jessica didn’t find Hyomin attractive, she wasn’t her type to be honest. If Jessica would do anything to keep her cool and composed, Hyomin was a total opposite, she did every silliest thing in the world that ruined the image of her pretty face.

“Are you still doing charitable work?” Jessica managed to ask

“Yes, we recently founded a non-profit organization, one that Ryeowon is a co-founder” Hyomin responded with some details

I was proud of you was what Jessica wanted to say but she didn’t. Who was she to say so? It might sound complicatedly weird, Jessica thought.

“I see” Jessica changed her choice of word

This was another thing that made Jessica and Hyomin the two complete different two people when it came to their career path. While Jessica was standing confidently in spotlight, the frame and popularity were all required to make her design and brand became well-recognized and known widely, Hyomin chose to live her goal by helping people to have a better life and make world a better place to live in.

“Are you happy where you wanted to be?” Hyomin frankly asked.

Again, Jessica was stunned by another simple yet deep question. If achievement and getting where she was now means “happiness” then it would be it, but when she replayed the question in her head, Jessica couldn’t give herself a genuine answer, was she really happy?

“I guess” Jessica hesitated, “I worked hard to get where I am now” she added

“You did great” Hyomin admired

“Are you …? Jessica was reluctant

“I am happy now” Hyomin answered an unfinished question

The more Jessica looked, they barely had anything in common, and Jessica didn’t remember exactly why she chose to date Hyomin over her hundred admirers. It could be those subtle yet warm gestures Hyomin possessed, her pure and kind-heart which was rare to find in a world full of competition, her tolerance of patience Hyomin had put up with Jessica, her forgiving heart that no matter how many mistakes Jessica made, she was always forgiven, it was probably the way Hyomin didn’t hesitate to express herself how she felt for Jessica, or it even were those eyes that every time Jessica stared back at them, were always filled with love. Most very little things that shaped Hyomin into a person who Jessica once thought she would never fall for, turned to be every things that captivated Jessica’s heart but how and when it happened Jessica couldn’t tell exactly because before she knew it, she fell in love with Hyomin and she loved her still?

“What’s a shame, I really have to leave soon” Hyomin broke Jessica’s reminisce.

“Oh” All Jessica could utter , but her stare lingered

“Will you join the after party tonight?” Hyomin asked

“Yes, I will ” Jessica said

“Awesome, let’s catch up this evening then” Hyomin smiled hopefully

“Yeah, see you then” Jessica said, Hyomin glanced at Jessica as she stood up

“Hyomin” Jessica called, Hyomin stopped and waited to hear what Jessica was going to say

“I’m happy to see you again” Jessica admitted at last, Hyomin smiled widely as she bended over to give Jessica a hug, a very first hug since their encounter

“I’m very happy to see you too” Hyomin whispered, she released a hug before Jessica could have a chance to hug her back , a heart-felt smile was all she had lingering on her face before Hyomin disappeared from her sight.

 

This was not what Jessica’s scenario set she had on her mind in case she ran in to Hyomin, she expected the latter to turn cold and treated her like stranger, but looked at her now, Hyomin was stil a same person with her forgiving heart, Jessica knew it was too soon to conclude, but Hyomin didn’t seem to hold any grudge on her. Hyomin still held exact same gesture, same smile and same stare when she stared at Jessica. Was it too much for Jessica to hope that she could fix things and made it up for her?

Jessica glanced at her watch and she couldn’t wait until this evening party when she got to meet her again

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Hyomin

 

Running her fingers through her hair, Hyomin fixed herself in front of a mirror on a walk way for one last time, clutching her purse in her arm, Hyomin walked toward a venue where a newly-wedded couple were holding an “After Party”, the informal ceremony among friends of bride and bridegroom, for a closer and warmer celebration, and most of all for fun, which Hyomin wasn’t surprised, because as soon as she stepped inside a ballroom, her hearing nerves were greeted by loud music that she could almost feel her eardrum was ringing, she knew immediately that a crazy night was waiting. Her eyes were roaming around, and stopped at a couple, she approached them first, giving each of them a hug and warm blessing.

“Look at you, gorgeous!” Ryeowon chirped with her flirty tone, she examined Hyomin who appeared in her rosie evening dress, showing off her perfect legs, something more comfy than this morning gown. Hyomin could only respond to her compliment with her silly grin.

“I didn’t know you would have invited so many guests, this is not at all different from the morning ceremony” Hyomin commented, amused at how Ryeowon defined their after party as a small party.

“You’re kidding me, at least we are not having aunties, uncles and parents dancing around here now” Ryeowon looked relieved, “We can go wild as we want” she added happily

“The last part isn’t one of my plans, I do have something to attend in the morning” Hyomin stated

“Well, we’ll wait and see” Ryeowon challenged “Oh, by the way, Jessica arrived a moment ago, in case you may be looking for her, she may be talking to some people at the bar corner, she is a star tonight” She added.

Hyomin looked at the location her friend described until her gaze fell upon one person

“I think I’ll grab some drink with her” Hyomin told Ryeowon, and then she felt a hand placing on her shoulder

“Do whatever you want to do, and no matter what your decision is, I’ll be supporting you” Ryeowon gave a light squeeze on her shoulder

“Thank you” Hyomin met Ryeowon’s eyes, all she could see was sincere.

“I want you to be happy” Ryeowon followed Hyomin’s gaze where Jessica was smiling, socializing with people.

“I know” Hyomin said, “I’m happier now” she assured Ryeowon

Hyomin didn’t lie when she said she was happier, because if anyone would ever see how broken and lost she was, back in two years ago, they would have seen a huge difference now.

No one ever imagined how devastated Hyomin was to wake up one day and found that the love of her life ran away from her, from a problem which it wasn’t actually their own but her brother and her sister-in-law?

Jessica left without saying goodbye, leaving an unsolved problem behind, along with the tension between two families, and a heart-broken. Life wasn’t fair and it never was that was what many people said, but as an optimist, Hyomin refused to believe it until their abrupt break-up without any prior sign or warning, when Jessica decided to give up on everything and followed her sister back to States. It wasn’t fair for them because Hyomin and Jessica became couple even before Krystal and her brother even got to know each other, and their divorce should not have affected their relationship but it actually did.

During the first three months, Hyomin had tried each and every way to reach Jessica, but the latter completely ignored her calls nor read any of her messages, Jessica cut off all kind of communication including emails, she never replied any of Hyomin’s emails nor returned any of her call. As a heart-broken anyone could picture, Hyomin dwelled in sadness, wallowed in misery and cried to every sad songs, she was nothing but a complete mess, Hyomin was living in despair.

It took her months to get back up, putting herself together, and back to focus on her work, Hyomin devoted her time and effort to help the others via her direction of her organization, but still sorrow seemed to follow her like a shadow. After half a year of not hearing from Jessica, Hyomin decided not to bother her anymore and only watched her from afar.

Like now, Hyomin never broke her stare from a particular person as she was making her way toward Jessica who was surrounded by men and women, they gathered to socialize and talked about things. Over two years, Jessica didn’t only change but shinned brighter, she was shining among the crowd. Jessica was chatting away when she tiled her head to her side and caught a glimpse of Hyomin, their eyes met, Jessica sent a smile her way, as to invite Hyomin to join them, so Hyomin did.

“You look geat” Hyomin gave a compliment as soon as she reached Jessica

“You’re gorgeous too” Jessica returned a compliment

“Ah, thanks” Hyomin smiled. They looked at each other for a brief moment before joining the conversation with others in a standing circle.

You are a star Hyomin thought as she watched Jessica confidently talked to people in her graceful way, one of the things she adored about Jessica. It had been really long since Hyomin had a chance to stare at her like this. Smile graced Hyomin’s face as she eyed every movement Jessica made, the way she talked, how her eyes shined, and how her lips moved up and down, Hyomin missed them all. It took her a while longer to stand there exchanging the conversation with new acquaintance until Hyomin excused herself, she went to get a drink and found a peaceful corner to rest a bit.

“I guess your legs are giving up” Jessica showed up out of nowhere and sat down next to Hyomin, who was slightly massaging her legs

“High heels are not my friends” Hyomin blew air out of , today she had been on them the longest as she remembered, from morning till night, she wondered how Jessica could do without complaining yet standing gracefully on them

“You’ve never changed” Jessica commented

“Eh?” Hyomin stopped massaging her leg

“You don’t like wearing them” Jessica remembered, Hyomin couldn’t help but felt a wave of joy, Jessica remembered a very little detail of her.

“You’re right” Hyomin responded

“But you know, you look good on them you, so you should wear them more often” Jessica suggested

“It’s not like I resent them, they are just a bit uncomfortable when you are standing and walking on them for long hours” Hyomin reasoned. Jessica nodded, agreed.

Back at time, Jessica had to make Hyomin wear those when she brought her out at social functions, Hyomin didn’t complain but as soon as they left, Hyomin would cry for her slippers or sandals, it made Jessica laugh though

“How long will you stay?” Hyomin started a conversation again

“I shall be staying around two weeks, if noting comes up, I have some deals to discuss here as well” Jessica memorized her schedule.

“I hope you can fit me in for lunch or something during your time here” Hyomin hoped

“I actually have few free days, how about that?” Jessica smiled

“ I would love to catch up with you” Hyomin admitted

“I do too” Jessica started to feel a deep hope she had at the back of her mind again

“Do you want some?” Jessica stopped a waiter to grab one more drink

“Nah, I am good” Hyomin lifted up her half full glass of drink which she was having with her for a while.

“You don’t drink much now, do you?” Jessica seemed surprised

“I have a morning meeting to attend” Hyomin revealed

“I see” Jessica nodded, understand.

The Hyomin that Jessica knew was someone who would enjoy drinking and have fun when she was drunk, and being all silly by herself, Jessica looked back and smiled at those memories unaware of how long she had been quiet until she heard a question.

“How is Krystal?” Hyomin had been avoiding this very personal question involved around this off-limit topic, but when silence started to fall on them, Hyomin had to say something to carry on the conversation, and she ended up asking about, a closest person to Jessica.

“She is doing well, she decided to continue her study last year, and she had one more year to finish her master degree” Jessica told

“Ah, that’s good for her” Hyomin was relieved

“Yes, indeed” Jessica agreed

“Do you have any plan of coming back to live here?” Hyomin was unsure why she asked

“I don’t know yet” Jessica responded, unsure.

Hyomin surrendered to the silence when it eventually engulfed them whole, she felt like she was the only one trying to fight it back, when Jessica became quiet and focused on drinking, she grabbed every glass of different drink provided by the event, and offered by every rotating waiters who seemed to walk pass them every minute. Hyomin wondered if it was the way Jessica lived her life that changed her quite a bit, because Hyomin didn’t had it on her mind that Jessica could drink this much.

“Hyomin”

“Yeah?”

“By any chance, do you resent me?”

Jessica’s question took Hyomin by surprised, she didn’t expect to hear such a question when the latter had a guts to break the silence.

“No, I don’t” Hyomin answered honestly

“After what I did to you, all these years?” Jessica sounded remorseful

“You know I never have a heart to do so” Hyomin confirmed, “And I will never resent you”

“I’m sorry” Jessica said, an apology which was overdue for two years, Jessica said it now

“Just so you know, you’ve been forgiven, please don’t feel sorry anymore” Hyomin looked into Jessica’s eyes hoping she would find the sincere meaning it held in those brown orbs, Jessica seemed to see it, when her eyes were beaming with tears, she knew Hyomin did mean it.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Jessica

Jessica knew immediately she had a price to pay when she was forced to wake up by the throbbing head that she felt like it could explode anytime soon if she didn’t stop it. Out of habit, her hand fumbled around to reach for her phone, she cursed upon seeing the digital digit which told the time. But, that wasn’t all for her, as if her terrible hangover wasn’t enough for her bad morning, Jessica shot her eyes open as soon as she realized the room she was sleeping, wasn’t her suite hotel room she checked in yesterday morning, and left yesterday evening for after party event. Was she really that drunk, and what happened to her? Jessica asked herself, but before her panic delusion gave way to her wild imagination, she started to recall bit piece of last night flashback, and to her great relief, she was still wearing the dress from last night. Jessica’s eyes were investigating around the room to figure where she was, formed an “O” shape when she realized where she was, though some decoration has been changed, most everything remained the same, Hyomin’s place. She recognized it right away

Jessica laid back down a bit more, allowing her mind to calm down, while trying to remember what happened last night before she reached for her device and she was never surprised at the numbers of message she received in a day and this morning was no different, but she chose to read some first.

[7:15 AM], Hyomin : You were so drunk last night and you couldn’t tell us where you were staying, so I thought it safer to bring you over to my place.

[7:16 AM] Hyomin: Sorry, I couldn’t stay until you woke up because I have a morning meeting to attend, hope you don’t mind, please make yourself at home

[6:45 AM], J. Krystal: Are you still alive? Call me back if you are

[8:02 AM], Ryeowon: Thanks for coming, I can see you have a great fun …kekeke

Jessica took a good ten minutes to read and replied some messages until the last person, she thought she hadn’t heard from him for two or three months, she skimmed through his three messages and was hesitant to reply

[5:50 AM], Ok Taecyeon: It has been a while, I thought I would be over you but I guess I was wrong cause I still miss you

[5:51 AM], Ok Taecyeon: I know I can’t turn back time to fix the mistake I made, but if you would give me a second chance, I promise I’ll make it up to you.

[5:53 AM], Ok Taecyeon: I want us to get back together

 

Jessica chose to ignore his messages and went to freshen up a bit. Once she stepped inside a bathroom, her eyes roamed around the pastel bathroom, things were pretty much the same apart from a little makeover of the wall and replacement of the equipment, Jessica noticed a shampoo bottle, Hyomin’s favorite, she mindlessly opened its cap and sniffed the scent. Jessica was going to hate herself for this, when everything in this place just did nothing but reminded her of those happy memories when they were together. Those clear pictures in her mind when Hyomin walking out a bathroom with wet hair, sweet scent filled the room, or when she was brushing her teeth and Jessica was in a bathtub. Jessica closed her eyes, reliving every nostalgic memory, but when she opened her eyes again, she could only smiled bitterly, she realized they were gone.

Jessica was headed back to her hotel room to get few things done, she was looking forward to hearing back from Hyomin about the lunch that she invited her, and she was working around her schedules and she was more than willing to cancel some at this point if it could leave her more time to be with her. It wasn’t until an hour later when Jessica was done with her breakfast in hotel room when she heard a notification, she was hoping it was Hyomin when she quickly grabbed and checked her phone screen, and to her delight, it was a confirmation from Hyomin, and she said yes.

 

------------------------------

 

Jessica was waving at Hyomin when she entered a restaurant and squirmed through few people to the table where Jessica was already waiting. Hyomin apologized for being late but Jessica didn’t mind it at all, it was her who suddenly made this appointment, so she was more than glad that Hyomin could come. Hyomin put down her bag and removed her blazer in order as she panted for some air, her hair fell slightly loose hinting how hurried she was to rush here, and just only a second, Jessica was reaching out to help fixing Hyomin’s hair but she retreated it back before she could do so.

When they started making orders, Jessica noticed that the menus Hyomin ordered, were her same favorite dishes that the latter had never tired of eating, Jessica somewhat ordered couple new menus for them to try with some extra appetizers

“Thank you for bring me home, I was completely out of it” Jessica admitted

“No problem, beside it was my way home, which made thing easier” Hyomin recalled the event from last night

“Hope I didn’t make any trouble for you, did I?” Jessica asked

“Not really, we just tried to put you into bed, with a little bit more effort” Hyomin held her laughter

“We?”Jessica frowned

“Yes, remember Ryeowon’s cousin and her boyfriend? They happened to be living close to me, so they were giving me a helping hand” An explanation from Hyomin made Jessica wanted to give herself a mental slap.

“Oh my God” Jessica couldn’t believe what happened, she would have to dig a hole and hide herself if she met them again

“No one was going to mind it, it was a fun night” Hyomin assured

“That’s so embarrassing” Jessica felt the heat in her face, Hyomin slightly laughed

“Anyway, don’t you have a hangover?” Hyomin asked, concerned.

“You bet, I swear I won’t drink that much ever again” Jessica reminded herself

“You have a higher tolerance though” Hyomin teased, “Your capacity was not more than four glasses back then”

“On a bright side, getting older isn’t too bad, I guess that the only thing I get improved after time” Jessica half joked about it

“That’s not all true” Hyomin opposed

“Eh?” Jessica raised her brow

“You’ve improved in so many ways” Hyomin explained, her tone didn’t hide how she was proud of Jessica when she said so.

“Literally speaking, you’re a better version of yourself, you are great at what you’re doing” Hyomin described.

“Don’t, I’m flattered” Jessica said, even though Jessica tried to hide her blush, her face showed it all. It wasn’t like she had not heard it before, she had heard enough of compliment about her everywhere she went, but it sounded much more special when it came from Hyomin, she made her feel the way other couldn’t, Jessica wondered it was

“I really mean it” Hyomin said, she didn’t hide her stare at Jessica, and it was Jessica who couldn’t resist and looked away.

For a brief her moment, her heart raced at a thought of the possibility that she could do something to take Hyomin back in her arms but it might be too much after what she did even though she was forgiven.

While Jessica had changed for better, she leant that Hyomin hadn’t changed much, Jessica still had the lists of her like and disliked checked on Jessica’s mind, Hyomin was still a same person with her kind and forgiving heart but more matured and calm and of course, she was more gorgeous. And if Jessica wasn’t fooling herself, she believed she saw those eyes were looking at her the same way they were back then, Jessica found it every time she stared back at Hyomin. Was Jessica too selfish to hope that Hyomin would still love her and wanted her back too?

“Hyomin” Jessica contemplated

“Yeah?” Hyomin looked up from her food but Jessica couldn’t find courage to ask, and left Hyomin waiting

“Don’t tell me you forget what you mean to say?” Hyomin lightly commented when Jessica’s pause became longer

“I wonder if….” Jessica hesitated; her thoughts were debating against one another on her mind, and she never wished she hoped for courage as much as this time, Hyomin tiled her head as she was listening to what Jessica was about to say

“Hyomin unnie ?”

A voice of a new comer paused Jessica’s unsettled thoughts and took Hyomin’s attention, Hyomin turned to a person standing on the head of the table, apparently surprised. Jessica shifted her gaze to a person who looked slightly younger than Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter