Paper Eighteen--NewPage

Paper Rings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"And do you think ill give her up that fast well prepare yourself cause im fighting for what i love this time"
"Bring it on" Jennie growl looking sharply at Taehyung who did the same.

​​​​​​
"You what?!" Chaeyoung's eyes widen looking at Jennie sitting on their sofa. There in the house Jennie bought in Korea to stay, it wasnt small and it wasnt that big too. It was enough for her and Chaeyoung and alittle bit of a company.

"Do you realize you just sentence your own defeat? Arent you thinking Unnie? you just declared a war with Kim Taehyung! I repeat KIM TAEHYUNG"

"So what? His just..alittle close with her its not like she's gonna date her if he ask" Jennie mumbled looking away

"But he has a greater advantage than you, Jisoo Unnie's friends like him for Jisoo and his been with Jisoo for 5 years Unnie" She sigh

"You should just have take it easy, you know Jisoo Unnie better you should just stay quiet and let everything flow smoothly"

"As if thats gonna make him stay away from Jisoo! And you know there is this woman who's obsess with Chu! urgh!" Jennie was frustated and its showing making Chaeyoung sigh.

"Calm down. You're Jennie Kim, Jisoo unnie loves the Jennie Kim she knows back then and she will love you back although..."

"What Chaeng?"

"I dont think it disappeared, her love for you she just forgot who are you maybe you could start getting to know her" 

Jennie beamed a smile and pull Chaeyoung for a hug "Thank you! You're the best!" 

"But know that Seulgi Unnie is with Jisoo so becareful and dont anger her"

Jennie's brow furrowed "Should i tell my side on her?"

"Im afraid if gou ever tried talking to her your already in the dumps" Jennie groan and then sigh deeply

"Whatever, ill do this for Jisoo"

"Goodluck Unnie" 

"Yeah, goodluck to me" she whisper

 

----


Early next morning Jennie went to BlackLabel Ent. in the parking lot she was nervously fixing her skirt and was busy looking at her phone while going to the elevator she enter without looking up.

"Ms. Can you please press number 7?" Jennie look away from her phone and saw a kid who she recognize immediately as Jihoon.

She was heading to 6 since its Jisoo's office where but she press 7 first. 

"Thank you" It was quiet for a second "Your new here? " Jihoon ask looking up at Jennie, the older girl was taken aback at how Jihoon speaks.

"Ow, pardon me Im Jihoon Kim. Do you by any chance want to meet th CEO?" He ask again more polite this time.

"What did Jisoo feed to this one?"

"Im Jennie Kim, and i was hoping to meet the CEO" She watch Jihoon's brow furrowed

"You seems too pretty for being just a business partner" Jennie almost choke 

"Are you okay Ms. Jennie?"

"Yes..uh..fine" Jennie took a deep breath 

"So i was saying if you want my CEO you have to go through me" 

"Huh?"

"I said what i want to said" And with that her arrive at the seventh floor leaving Jennie dumbfounded.

Jennie reach Jiwon's desk who greet her with a wide smile on her face. The younger girl guided her towards the office and open the door for her. 

Jisoo look at her direction from the sofa only wearing her white oversize long-sleeves and a black Jeans hair down. She look so beautiful.

"Ms. Kim?" Jennie snapped out of her cloud she cleared as she made her way towards Jisoo sitting on the sofa.

"Want something to drink?" 

"Im good. So about the release date.."

"Ill get you something to drink before we start" Jisoo chuckled standing up "Hold your horses" 

"No, its okay dont bother. Im in a rush anyways" Jisoo nod her head and went back sitting

"So about it, the product will be release tomorrow morning here in Korea and its better to release the photoshoots today in the afternoon" 

"Yeah, okay ill ask everyone to prepare for it"

Jennie stand up "So that's it. Its a pleasure working with you Ms. Kim" Jennie held her hand out Jisoo hesitately reach Jennie's hand for a hand shake.

"Same here Ms. Kim" Jisoo said Jennie let go of the hand shake and smiled at her. Jisoo stand up "Are you leaving?" 

"My business here is done" Jennie bowed slightly before walking towards the door.

"Ah, Ms. Jennie Kim" Jisoo shyly rub the back of her neck, Jennie look at her.

"Yes?" 

"Uh.." Jisoo want to ask about her allergic incident but she doesnt want to embarass herself.

"Is there something wrong?" 

"Huh? Ow nothing just..want me to walk you towards the parking lot?" Jisoo give a small smile

"Yeah, sure if your not busy" 

"Im not. Lets go?" Jisoo rush towards the door and open it for Jennie, who secretly smile when Jisoo is out of her sight.

Jisoo cleared as they past by Jiwon's desk who's empty by the moment.

"Where's your secretary?"

"Maybe went to check on the Trainees"

"Ow. I said Jihoon-shi on my way here"

"Jihoon? That kid is here" Jisoo shakes her head in disbelief making Jennie giggle slightly. Jisoo look at her confused.

"Why are you giggling?" 

"Nothing" Jennie said walking fast, Jisoo walk faster to catch up with her. 

They both wait infront of the elevator both didnt said a thing.

"Sooyaa?" Taehyung appear suddenly annoying the sh't out of Jennie but she tried hard not to show it

"Taehyung. I thought your preparing for your songs?" 

"Yeah just went out to grab something to eat and i got something for you" He said glancing at Jennie before smiling at Jisoo. He handed her red roses.
Jisoo smiled widely accepting the flower Taehyung hug and kissed her head making Jennie rolled her eyes.

"I think i should go.." Jennie entered the elevator when the elevator opened 

"Uh, wait. Taehyung could you please bring it to my office?" Before Taehyung could answer Jisoo already handed him the flower and follow Jennie inside. 

Taehyung turn around only to see the elevator close he sigh looking at the flowers before heading towards Jisoo's office.

Jennie walk fast towards her car leaving Jisoo behind who run after her

"Wait Ms. Kim" 

Jennie stop beside her car, she was about to open it but Jisoo push it back leaning on the door.

"What are you doing Ms. Kim? Can you please move?" Jisoo immediately move seeing her posistion Jennie went inside making Jisoo step aside thinking Jennie is going but then again the younger girl went out holding a bouquet of white roses.

"For you" She held out the flower, it confuses Jisoo

"Just accept it"

"Uh? What is this for?" 

"I just thought you'll like white roses more than the reds" 

"Yeah, but what is this for?"

"Would you believe if i said i like you" Jennie was straight forward. Jisoo look at her, eyes widen.

"You gotta be kidding me?"

"Unfortunately no" Jisoo look away "Your playing right?"

"Why would I? I like you Ms. Kim, I know this isnt the perfect place but i cant lose to Taehyung"

"Ow god this is.."

"dumbfounding?"

"flabbergasting"

"That's what i thought" Jennie cheekyly smiled, making Jisoo rolled her eyes but otherwise didnt said a thing.

"Im going" Jennie point at her car, Jisoo nod her head "Im..going now" 

"Yes, you did said it"

"So..yeah. Expect to see me everywhere" Jennie went inside her car she start the engine and look outside only to see Jisoo smelling the flowers she smiled widely.


--


When Jisoo went inside her office, Taehyung was there he already put the roses inside a vase and put it on the center table in Jisoo's office he immediately noticed Jisoo's holding a flower which he sure didnt give to the girl.

"Who's that from?" Ofcourse he know he isnt that dumb.

"Ms. Kim" Jisoo plainly said a put the roses on het desk before sitting down.

"Why did she gave you that?" Jisoo look at him and then back to her computer she started doing works.

"She said she likes me" Taehyung's jawhardened, his hand turn into a fist and clench tightly. 

"What did you say?"

"I said not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter