Paper Ten

Paper Rings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sunday Morning..

Jisoo hurriedly pick up her bag from their couch, grabbing some toasted bread her Unnie made she bite on it quickly grabbing her shoes, she hissed seeing it all worn-out but wears it anyway.

"Jisoo?!" 

"Yes?!"

"Arent you having breakfast?" Irene appear wearing apron infront of her 

"Im late unnie, the store will open soon" 

"What about Jennie?" 

"She's attending some party in busan, anyways im going. Dont forget to drink your med!" Jisoo shouts as she run out, Irene sigh.

She was damn late, its a good thing her manager let it pass. 

"Jisoo-shi , can you refill the shelf on the corner?" Jisoo nod smiling while she get their stocks and fill the empty shelves, the continues ringing of bell indicate alot of customer came in, standing up to greet and bowed at them.

"Uh! Sooyaa!" Jisoo's smile grew wider seeing some of the bangtan boys, they give her a hug which Jisoo happyly accept.

"I didnt know you work here, i thought your at the store near your school?" Jhope ask frowning

"I kinda took this job too, besides it pays well" She grin widely but the boys frown looking at her making her sigh.

"Jisoo-yah, as much as we support you. We think this isnt good for your anymore, im telling this not as a friend but a big brother" Jin said looking worriedly at Jisoo.

Jisoo swallowed hard before smiling sweetly at them "Aigoo, Jin Oppa so caring to Jichu" She teased making Jin rolled her eyes.

"Jisoo" He warns 

"You know how much i need to earn money for unnie and me" 

"What about Jennie? i thought you guys are dating, i mean you can always ask help to that kid" Jhope said 

"You know i cant, its like using her" Jisoo look down "I dont want people to think --"

"Guyss leave Jisoo alone, lets lecture her some other time she's working" Taehyung said pushing his friends outside not buying a thing in the end.

"Ill stay for awhile" He said 

"For what?"

"Ill talk sense to Kim Jisoo" He chuckled 

"Dont bother her too much" Jhope said before pulling Jin with him. Taehyung wave goodbye to them before going back inside, he saw Jisoo arranging new stocks who keep massaging her kneck. She look so tired. 

 He sat beside her suprising Jisoo.

"Yah!" Jisoo scold slapping his arm.

"That was too hard Kim" Taehyung rolled his eyes while rubbing the part where Jisoo slap.

"What are you doing here?" 

"Ill walk you home. I heared Jennie went to busan for about two days now" Jisoo frown glancing at him "And..?" 

"Nothing just want to make sure you went home safe" he shrug standing up "Ill wait until your shift ends" 

He made true to his words he waited for Jisoo and walk her home, they grab ice cream on the way. It was quiet Taehyung glancing at Jisoo for every minute while Jisoo was too busy eating her ice cream.

"You know its okay to be tired" He suddenly said, Jisoo look at him with questioning look.

"You know what they say "The mouth could speak endless of lies but the eyes can never" He said glancing at Jisoo who has a frown on her face 

"How many times have to lied to everyone, every single day?" Jisoo's breath stops for a second thickly swallowing she smiled "What are you talking about?" 

"You know what? Yoongi hyung said you're a good lier" Jisoo was stunned "He--hey, what--"

"You pretend that you're okay when you're not, You smile when all you wanna to is show how much pain is taking over you, You laugh as if your not in pain, You tried to see things in a bright way but you couldnt. Jisoo, its okay to be tired" Jisoo bite her lips blinking her eyes, all she could do is avoid looking at Taehyung because everything he said is true, she's afraid they might knew. She afraid Jennie might knew.

"Its okay to ask for help when you needed to" Taehyung pat her shoulder as they stop, They were infront of Jisoo's place.

"You dont need to take it all by yourself Jisoo" He seriously said before smiling "You know theirs alot of people who love you and care so much for you" 

"Jisoo" both Taehyung and Jisoo look back only to see a glaring Jennie walking at them. She immediately grab Jisoo's wrist pulling her, she push taehyung harshly making the guy laugh.

"Hey, chill there's nothing to be angry about" 

"What the heck are you doing with my girlfriend?" Jisoo was too busy looking at Jennie to process what's going on.

Taehyung raised both of his hand smiling at Jennie "No need to get angry, i happend to saw her walking alone"

Jennie's fist clench tightly, looking sharply at the guy infront of her not until she feel someone poke her cheeks, slowly she look at Jisoo. The sharp stare instantly disappear as she look at the older girl.

"Are you really here?" Jisoo whisper while she continue to poke on Jennie's cheeks. Jennie's lips curved upward she grab Jisoo's finger and kiss it 

"Im here chu" When the words came out of Jennie, the older girl immediately hug her tightly.

Taehyung smiled looking at them, shaking his head "Ill get going Jis" He said Jisoo look at him and mouthed a "thank you" He nod his head and leave, he sigh deeply when he turn his back at them.

Jisoo is clinging at Jennie the whole time. Irene find it weird since its Jennie who usually do that but she got a good excuse to do so they were apart for two day and a half.

"Arent you two going to eat?" She ask appearing infront of Jisoo and Jennie who's sitting on the couch warp around a blanket. Its getting pretty cold lately.

"Im still full" Jisoo said tiredly "Im not hungry too, unnie" Jennie said she look at Jisoo's face she's paler than usual.

"I prepared kimchi fried rice, if your hungry its on the table" 

"When will Seulgi arrive?" 

"She said she'll be here in a minute i have to go get ready" She said going back inside her room. Seulgi decided to bring Irene in a date that involve them staying in a penthouse Seulgi owned with her own money. It was so pretty there and Jisoo wish she could have one for Irene and Her someday also for her and Jennie.

"She's excited" Jennie said

"Ofcourse she is, its with Seulgi" 

----

"Chichu?Where are you going?" Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter