.02

Idol. Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

**** ***** ****** ************

She huffed and puffed, annoyed by the woman sitting next to her who was so occupied with her phone. Irene wanted to whine for Seulgi to give her undivided attention, but doesn't want to appear needy -- even if she really was.

The rarely free-of-schedules couple were spending time together on the younger one's apartment, as it turned out, their spending time together consisted of Seulgi absorbed with her phone who would occationally giggle, and a pouting Irene beside her. If the older woman knew this would turn out to be, she should have spent time with her members.

Seulgi has picked up this habit quite recently, Irene noticed. For the past days the younger has always been on her phone, doing god knows what, always smiling, giggling or laughing. She doesn't want to overthink and doubt her girlfriend, but no one could blame her when Irene was the jealous type, and Seulgi of all people knows and experiences it herself.

Even if she really wanted to confront Seulgi about it, she wants the younger to realize it on her own.

With one last grumble under her breath, she stood up and went to Seulgi's bedroom and laid on the bed.

'At least I'll be catching some sleep.'

She positively thought and closed her eyes, wanting to sleep off her anger.

"Hyun?"

The cause of her anger called out, peeking inside her room to see her lover spread out on her bed. Seulgi decided to step inside and went to Irene, laying beside her.

"Baby, you mad at me?"

Irene wanted to hit her with her elbow, because she was already making it obvious but Seulgi still had the guts to question it. Instead, she doesn't answer and continued to act sleeping.

She felt arms snaking on her waist, pulling her close to the culprit's body and a kiss landed on her exposed neck, Irene fought off the shiver that would've coursed through her.

"Hey, talk to me, please."

Seulgi begged without stopping her assault on the older woman's neck, occasionally giving a nip at the skin, Irene would have made some noise if her lips aren't sealed enough.

'Dammit Kang.'

"Leave me alone, aren't you busy to even take a quick look at your girlfriend?"

She chastised, attempting to swat away the offending arm wrapping on her waist, but Seulgi tightened her grip, not enough to hurt Irene in any way though.

"Don't be like that, I'm sorry okay?"

Seulgi made Irene faced her, and used her puppy eyes and jutting lips for the older woman to accept her apology.

Irene rolled her eyes, not willing to admit how cute her girlfriend was. It's getting harder to control herself and not to kiss the heck out of the now brown-haired Seulgi. Sometimes, she loves, at the same time hates how Seulgi knows her weaknesses.

"Stop being so annoying and just tell me what you've been up to on your phone that you decided to chose it over me. Are you having an affair behind my back, Kang Seulgi? Because if you really do, you can't be more obvious than that."

She spat out angrily while shoving Seulgi's face away from her. Despite her accusation, she knew better than anyone that Seulgi would do no such thing as even looking at other girls, the woman was raised as if loyalty was her food. Irene only said it because her anger was getting the best at her.

"Ouch, Hyun!"

The younger whined pathetically who fell on her back from the force, but went back from her previous position anyway.

"You know I won't cheat on you Hyun, you know that. That would only be possible if there's someone out there who was also Bae Joohyun."

Irene scoffed at this but said nothing, afraid that t

Please log in to read the full chapter