Final

[ONE SHOT] But I'm Only a Coat Rack...

As Se Hun left his hat and coat on the coat rack, he felt it rock a bit.Se Hun stared at  the coat rack for a moment then shook his head. He thought he must just be tired after dancing and left the scene to take a break. After Se Hun left, the coat rack transformed into a y human male. His name was Kai. He smiled when he smelled the coat. It smells like Se Hun, he thought. Kai slowly went over to a table and placed Se Hun's hat down. Kai stretched his muscles a bit, and started dancing. He imitated the elegant, graceful moves that Se Hun would make when he was dancing. Watching over him all this time, Kai has learned a lot about dancing, you can even say he was better than Se Hun. Kai found it fascinating how he could pull off those moves so easily. Pretending the coat was Se Hun, Kai made many tender touches and slight embraces with it. Putting one of the sleeves over his neck, kai leaned forward, kissing the coat. If only the real thing was here, he thought. 

Hearing footsteps, he snapped out of these thoughts and hurriedly repositioned himself to became a coat rack once again.Se Hun came back. He saw only the coat was left on the coat rack, where did the hat go? Giving the coat rack a weird look, he saw the hat laying on the table. Putting his coat and hat on, he left the room again wondering how the hat got onto the table. Returning to his human form once again, Kai collapsed onto the floor withsadness in his eyes, wondering if the day will ever come when Se Hun would be with him....