yes

the light and the wind

genre: romance

word count: 635 

—————

perhaps it's a great day to fall in love yet again with oh sehun, baekhyun thinks.

here he is, 4727 miles away from home, waking up on a bright, sunny morning. the sound of the sea waves and gentle breeze brings serenity in baekhyun and sehun's temporary home in hawaii. it feels nice and liberating to be away from the deafening noise of the city for a while. to enjoy nature at its best with your most favorite person.

baekhyun feels warm hands wrapping around his waist and he smiles. he thinks he doesn't mind having this every morning for the rest of his life.

"good morning, sleepy head." comes his greeting as he leans back on his boyfriend's chest.

that prompts the taller to kiss his temple. "good morning, beautiful. did you sleep well?"

"of course." he turns around to face sehun. "you know i always sleep better with you next to me."

sehun chuckles. he pulls him closer and pecks him on the lips.

"baekhyun?"

a hum.

"will you marry me?" it's soft, almost quiet. baekhyun could've missed it if he doesn't have quite a good hearing.

he looks into the eyes of his man, the very man, the only man he's ever loved his entire life.

maybe he saved the world in his previous life to be this lucky to deserve such a fine man as oh sehun. to be the apple of the eye of the entire korea's ideal boyfriend. to be the person sehun will come home to every night. to be the receiving end of his love and affection.

to be the person oh sehun is willing to spend the rest of his life with.

"hey baby", sehun calls softly, wiping the tears baekhyun doesn't even know himself are falling. "why are you crying?"

"because i love you so, it's overwhelming. and i'm happy, even beyond happy that i'm given a chance to love you and be loved by you." he starts sobbing, shoulders shaking uncontrollably sehun had to hold them. "and i just can't believe i'm about to spend every day of my life with you. i'm really happy and excited."

"so, is that a yes?"

"what do you think, oh sehun?"

"baby", sehun whispers, though it surprisingly sounds like a whine. "please have mercy on my heart. can you please give me a definite answer?"

"dummy, do you actually think i'll say no?"

"baby…"

"yes, sehun." he cries. "i will marry you."

"oh, baby." he wipes the tears that never stop falling. "i love you so, so much." he holds baekhyun's face gently and kisses him.

"and i, too."

 


 

[HOT] 'What A Life' star, Actor of the Year Oh Sehun is spotted in Honolulu International Airport together with his non-showbiz boyfriend.

… The couple are on their way back to Seoul, South Korea after their two-week long vacation in Hawaii. Netizens are also discussing about the possibilities of the long-time couple getting engaged as they spot a shining band on each of the couple's ring fingers.

sehun smiles as he sees the top article on naver's site. he looks to the left and sees baekhyun glancing outside the window, smile beautiful. sehun cannot help himself but take a photo. hearing the click from the camera, baekhyun turns and attempts to cover his face, suddenly embarrassed at being caught on camera unprepared.

"sehun", he whines cutely in between giggles. sehun only kisses his cheek.

"i love you." baekhyun smiles back.

"i love you, too."

later that moment, sehun opens his twitter app. he writes a new tweet with a photo attached. it was the candid photo he just took where baekhyun tries to block the camera. the ring shines bright along with the smile sehun manages to capture perfectly.

it was indeed the sweetest yes.

tweet sent.