Why is she winking?

Wink At Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: GUYS I CHANGED THE FIRST CHAPTER A LIL BIT. I WAS PLAYING AROUND W THE CHARACTERS SO MAYBE REREAD THAT BEFORE U READ THIS CHAPTERS SORRRYYYYY

 

Yongsun was a little less anxious to get to her English class the second day of school. Now Yongsun knew she had at least one friendly face. Byulyi she recalled. To be honest, Byulyi seemed a little to cool for her. They seemed like very different people so far. Byulyi seemed a more on quiet side but charismatic. While she was shy with new people but bubbly and energetic once she got to know them. Maybe Byulyi was different too once Yongsun got to know her. But Yongsun didn’t have that much time to dwell on Byulyi she’d already received so much homework from her teachers and junior year of high school was proving to be exponentially harder than previous years. With schoolwork and her extracurriculars it was certainly a challenge. 

 

The lunch bell rang signaling it was time for 6th period. Yongsun quickly packed her bag hoping to get to class early so she wouldn’t have to struggle like the first day to find a good seat. Secretly she wished that she would be able to sit next to Byulyi again.  

 

The girl had been interesting to talk to and as a bonus Byulyi knew her favorite band. In her hurry to get to class, Yongsun had left behind Wheein at their usual lunch table and ran off alone. Wheein simply shook her head smiling as she watched Yongsun speed-walking to class, her friend was weird sometimes but in a good way. 

 

 Yongsun got there at record time, not even Byulyi or the annoying boys were there yet. Just her, a few girls she didn’t know and the teacher. 

 

“Good afternoon everyone! I have an announcement to make so please don’t take any seats yet. Just stand on the sides of the room. I will tell you guys the news after the whole class is here.” 

 

She stood alone not really in the mood to make new friends today and also Yongsun didn’t know any of the girls, they must be in the lower grade she thought. Not that she was popular enough to everyone in her own grade anyways. She was too shy to talk to them so she resorted to pulling her phone out while she waited. After a few minutes she felt a tap on her right shoulder. Surprised she turned to the right, wondering why she had been disturbed but she saw no one on the right. Quickly she turned left to find Byulyi grinning mischievously at her, obviously proud of herself for tricking Yongsun. Yongsun laughed a little, Byulyi joined in. Laughing at her obliviousness. 

 

“So why are we all standing? ” questioned Byulyi, completely unaware of the teachers previous announcement. 

 

“Oh the teacher said to stand on the sides of the room until everyone was here?”, replied Yongsun. 

 

Right on cue the teacher began, “Okay now that everyone is here, you all have assigned seats”. Groans and complaints could be heard immediately. The class was disappointed they couldn’t sit with their friends anymore. Yongsun was slightly relieved since this meant she wouldn’t have to struggle with picking a seat everyday and worry about ending up alone or with someone new. But she was little miffed that she wouldn’t get to sit with Byulyi anymore. At least she still shared the same class. 

 

“Moon Byulyi. Your seat is here”, the teacher called, directing Byulyi away from Yongsun towards the front of the room. Byulyi waved good bye to Yongsun and winked at her while she smiled. 

 

Yongsun was a little shocked at Byulyi’s wink. It was a little too attractive for her own good. Yongsun’s mouth hung open a little while Byulyi turned around, walking to her desk. Yongsun’s face was a little too warm. 

 

What the heck? Why is she winking at me? Was that really necessary? Why is she so good at winking? What even just happened?  

 

“Kim Yongsun.”, the teacher called. Yongsun w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter