Chapter 2

When it's rain
(Still in Jun Hyung POV inside a coffee shop) Since it's raining outside, so we diceded to stay at a coffee shop and chat a little bit there. "So how old are you" i asked him. "24. And you?". But before i could answer his question, he's already speak again. "Eum, let me guess... I think you're.... 28 right?". Yah, i am not that old! "Eum, actually, i'm only 23..." i spoke slowly. "Mwoh?! Jinjja?! Woah, sorry for my oppinion". He bowed several times to me. I just chuckle at his behavior. He's cute i think. After that, we drown in our own silence. Then suddenly, he tried to asked me something. "Junnie, what if... what if... what if i'm not a real human like you?" he spoke softly. His voice almost like a wishper to me. But luckily, my ear is good enough to hear what he'd just said earlier. "That's mean... you're a... ghost right?" i asked him back with full of excitement. Then he nodded slowly.Hoah! Finally i can met with ghost now! With my own eyes! Thanks God! You're the best ;-) "Don't you afraid with me? I'm a ghost you know???" he said while pointing at himself with his index finger. "Why should i'm afraid with you? I'm a big fans of ghost you know seung!" i beamed happily to him. "Rrrr... Junnie... Are you alright?". Then he put his palm on my forhead to check my temperature. "Junnie, you didn't get any fever right?" . I did my puppy eyes to him. Yah, failed puppy eyes ofcourse. "Yah Seungie! I'm not sick okay. I'm serious!" *silence* "You know Seungie, rather than feeling afraid, i felt more envy with you. You're a ghost. You didn't have to study. You didn't have to attend class everyday. You didn't have to heae the high pitch tone from your nagging teacher. And you don't have to...." i think for a while then drawn in silence. What did i want to say to him? Aish! I'm forget it. "Done Junnie?" he asked me with playfuly smile. "Actually not. But i'm forget about the last part. So..." Then within a second, he already burst out into laugh. Yah! What's wrong with him? Now every pair of eyes staring into us. I bowed to all of them and try to calm Seungi down. *30 minutes later* "Yah Seungi! Please shut you mouth up! You made me feel ashamed! We're in public now!". Lucky enough, he stopped laugh view seconds later. "Finally...." i sigh in relief. "But Seung, if you're a ghost, then why me and everyone in here can see you. You're not playing trick with me right?" i said while siped on my latte. ----------- ------------ ---------- ----------- --------- End of chapter 2. Thanks a lot for my subscriber :D And sorry for my bad english *bowed 90 degrees*