Chapter 12

When it's rain
*Days 40 at night in third person POV* Jun Hyung kept walking back and forth in the living room. His hand gripped tightly on something. His mind was bussy now. Should he go? Or should he just stayed here? "Junnie... Yourn't sleep yet?" Yo Seob peeked out from their room. Jun Hyung looked at him, smilling bitterly and move closer. He ruffled Yo Seob's hair softly. Earning a chuckled from his cute boyfriend. He then stopped. He handed an amplop to Yo Seob. And all what Yo Seob could do was starred at him dumbly. His face started to turned into a questioning expression one. "Junnie, what's this?" he asked slowly. But Jun Hyung just starred at him. Looking confused too. "Move with me? To Japan. Please...." Jun Hyung finally spoke. Breaking the awkward silence between them. Yo Seob jaw's droped. He looked at his boyfriend from head to toe - making sure if the guy who's standing in front of him right now is the real Jun Hyung. Not someone else who's maybe looks so damn resemble with him. He looked at him again. Making another option. 'Or maybe again this is Jun Hyung's twin' he tought. Then he remember if Jun Hyung is the only child from his family. So that's kind a impossible now. "Yo Seob..." Jun Hyung's voice snapped him. He looked up so now he saw the other boy's eyes. "Well, i'll ask you again now. Would you move with me? To Japan. Please...." Jun Hyung asked him. Sincerly looks so obivious from his voice. Yo Seob turned into silent again. Head dropped. Now eyeing the tip of his feet. And his hands twirled nervously behind his back. So Jun Hyung held his chin up. Meeting his gaze with the trembling boy's one. Yo Seob gulped his saliva. Don't have any idea of what should he do now. "Y-y-you sure Jun Hyungie?" finally he spoke up. This time, it's Jun Hyung who's turn into silent. He, himself arn't sure enough if he's doing this for sure or not. Because he absolutely knew what he's doing now. What the big deccision he take for not only his, but for Yo Seob's and maybe Hyun Seung's live too. And maybe his purpose for doing this somehow sounds so selfish. Yeah. Because he just want to forget Hyun Seung. He just want to risked his feeling for Hyun Seung and... and... and maybe for something even better he want to start his new live too without Hyun Seung. Even though, he loves him. Even though all he want to is him. Even though everything that he just want is to be with him. Living new with him. Start writting his new stories with him. Spending the rest of his life with him. And suddenly, he hugged Yo Seob. In attempt to holding his eyes from tearing. He breathe in his scent. And for a while, he finally being able to say something again. "So Ye Seo..." he tried to asked for the third time. But before he could continue, he already felt the head on his chest nodding hardly. And he could also hear some mumbling like "Yes hyung! Yes! I want to move in with you. We're going to Japan" or "Ne hyung. Ne. We move in" and maybe some other kind of that. So he smiled softly. Ruffled Yo Seob's black haired affectionately. And kissed him lovingly. ------------------------- Chapter 12 done. Next chapter is the final! Please do drop your comment here :D And thank you for my new subscribber too! Hope you have no regret for doing this.