On This Episode of "Snapped!"

Cross My Heart, Hope You Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s lips were warm. It was as if Kai was kissing the sun that he so dearly missed. Sehun timidly pressed his lips harder against the demon’s. Kai brought a hand to Sehun’s cheek and caressed the soft skin tenderly.

 

For a few blissful seconds, everything seemed right. Normal. It was as if the balance between good and evil was suddenly equal. Nothing could touch them.

 

And then Kai came to his senses. He pulled away from Sehun sharply. Sehun stared at him, stunned. Kai’s mouth opened and closed and then, in a split second, he was gone.

 

Sehun ran his hands through his hair and let out an exasperated sigh. “What just happened?”

 

 

 

 

Kai was beside himself. How could he so foolishly let this mortal corrupt him? He’d made that mistake with Josephine and at what cost? Her life and his.

 

Kai was a demon and he would always be a demon. He was not inherently good. He was awful in life, just as he was in death. How reckless of him to think a measly human could ever change that.

 

Kai sighed. He had to stay away from Sehun. He’d gotten caught up in the moment. It was a brief spark of insanity that he couldn’t let happen again.

 

Kai deserved every bad thing that had ever happened to him. But Josephine didn’t. And neither did Sehun. And as much as Kai didn’t want to admit it, he was doing this for Sehun as much as he was for himself.

 

 

 

 

Days passed by and then those days turned into weeks before Sehun knew it. Kai had gone missing – for the second time. Sehun felt… numb? Is that what it was? It was like Kai just didn’t exist anymore. Or maybe he never existed and Sehun had actually gone insane.

 

Sehun was confused, more than anything. Things had never really been good between he and Kai, considering Kai regularly tried to murder him… but that last day was nice. And then Kai kissed him.

 

Sehun had never kissed anyone before. He now wondered if Kai could sense it and that maybe it was his lack of experience that drove the demon away. It seemed like a stupid reason, but Sehun had nothing better to do than to try and rationalize the situation.

 

Sehun sighed and clicked away at his keyboard. He’d gotten a lot of writing done in the last few weeks. He was actually pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter