eight-year-old con-artist

bigbang is a bigmess
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Tell me something about you that no one else knows," Seungri says, while smiling at him upside down with his cute dimples and stupidly charming eye crinkles. Jiyong has half the mind to scooch over and- well. Cough.

Jiyong squeezes Seungri's cheeks. 

"When I was little, I used to play this game online that was super popular but it was for kids y'know?" Jiyong shrugs haphazardly. "So if they forgot their password, they'd have to answer these stupid questions like 'what is your eye color' and you'd put in brown, blue, or green."

Seungri raises an eyebrow. He's not entirely sure what he was expecting, but it definitely wasn't this. "Go on.." That doesn't mean he's not interested though.

"Yeah, so I would go on and find crowded common rooms and pick out usernames," Jiyong his lips. "And then I'd log out and type them in."

Seungri sits up. "Oh my god."

"I'd click the 'you forgot your password' button right?" Jiyong continues on, "And they'd ask and it was usually brown because we live in South Korea y'know? It wasn't that hard to figure it out, and I'd get in."

"Hyung." 

"Shut up," Jiyong shoots back quickly, and then he's grinning at the scandalized look on Seungri's face. "It wasn't illegal okay?"

"You stole from other children," Seungri points out. "You were a con-artist. Identity-theft is a serious problem hyung." And well, yeah, sure he has a point - but still. He's not the one on the verge of laughing here, so checkmate maknae. 

"That's not all," Jiyong confesses. 

"There's more?" Seungri rakes his fingers

Please log in to read the full chapter